First Day on the Job

DefSec Mad Dog Mattis just bombed ISIS 31 times, including a bomb factory and two oil well heads.
Another promise delivered.
ijr.com/2017/01/784004-you-will-absolutely-believe-how-mad-dog-mattis-spent-his-first-day-on-the-job-at-pentagon/

Daily reminder this guy comes from WA
Only big city faggots are the ones shitting on this state

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polarity_(international_relations)
youtube.com/watch?v=lolAMWfzqUI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>lifelong bachelor in the armed forces

Washington isn't the issue. It's the liberals in Seattle.

New York isn't the issue. It's the liberals in New York City.

California isn't the issue. It's... well, it's most of California.

True, most of our counties were red or almost went red except King

New yoyk as well

CA needs to become an island where we send all liberals to, everything below Jefferson state

If Trump decided to launch nukes, would there be anyone who could legally stop him?

Join US-Russia airstrikes when?
We already did some with fucking TURKEY!

*Joint

I think we already started
someone in another thread said one of our strikes was a concerted effort between US and Russia

>lifelong bachelor in his mom's basement

so this is the power of nogf
not bad, not bad at all

no

when the president orders nukes, nobody can question the order and it takes 5 mins to launch

No one legally. I have always believed that if a deranged faggot tries to launch the nukes his general will shoot him in the head and gladly face the court marshal later.

I want fucking ground forces of USA and Russia invading ISIS held land together.

IS THAT TOO FUCKING MUCH TO ASK?

What happens if they don't execute the order?

> would there be anyone who could legally stop him?
Nope. That is why the world needs multipolarity. All the power in one country is a disaster.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polarity_(international_relations)

be quiet comrade

they get court marshaled and imprisoned
every nuke operator knows he has to launch if he is ever given the order, because it could be a response to nukes already sent our way
they vet those people well

>New partnership between Russia and the US
>No balance of power anymore

A...are we fucked?

He can kill with word now.

they WILL execute the orders

see

>b-b-but week 1 and no wall yet! bet you regret voting drumph!

Mate the US army is being deployed into Syria as we speak

the bombing is not what will beat isis. unleashing shia death squads will cause rapid victory. Obama kept them partially on a leash, but now they can do whatever they want, to a point.

I'm pretty sure if the order is unreasonable, it won't be executed and some guys take the risk of getting imprisoned.

I honestly don't believe that a president could just say "Hey, let's nuke Canada" and BAM.

>I want fucking ground forces of USA and Russia invading ISIS held land together.

That's ISIS's dream. They want a glorious ground battle so they can kill infidels and become martyrs when they ultimately die.

Bomb them from above and make them fight fellow muslims on the ground, that's the way.

SO MUCH WINNING

>glorious ground battle
>getting completely slaughtered in less than a week.

Shia death squads are a what caused ISIS m8, partly. And what made Iraq Iran-aligned.

WA State is fucking based. It's just those faggots in King County and Seattle who need to be nuked.

Mad Dog "DefSec" Mattis is doing the good goy work. Destroying US funded mercenaries that will be replaced by other US funded mercenaries, thanks to US tax income, while providing occasional shkelim to the israHELLi ally.

I realized now, why my old grampa never get rid of his old uniform...

:/

USA and Russia would steamroll them inside of a week. It won't be a fight, it will be slaughter.

Pincer the fucks, make them choose who they want to die to kek,.

Last time the US war machine was unleashed was during Desert Storm and they WRECKED one of the largest armies in the world inside of a few days.

Russia still hasn't had a big opportunity to test out all the new gear and machines Putin put into the armed forces.

Both of them together will a hilarious curb stomp.

Israel would stop him. They don't want a Hiroshima next to them.

>I'm pretty sure if the order is unreasonable, it won't be executed and some guys take the risk of getting imprisoned.

then the next guy will do it. it's not like USA have only 1 nuke.

>I honestly don't believe that a president could just say "Hey, let's nuke Canada" and BAM.

he can. the president can do whatever he wants.

To be honest, seeing Russian and America SF operate together would make me cum a bit.

It's treason then.

He's from Pullman, a rural college town in eastern Washington. He went to Central Washington University, a rural state college, which used to be mostly conservative (not anymore).

He's a pretty balanced guy and very intelligent. Really a true patriot. Most of his positions are thought out in the best interests of a soldier and the people.

>What is martyrdom

Muslims aren't known for logic

Yessss

wtf is happening in Luxembourg?

Honestly, that's pretty impressive.

There are shitloads of women that marry stupid naive young soldiers/marines to get the benefits. As a senior officer he was turning them away.

They like the Trudeau philosophy, if your ennemy kills you, you win

MAD DOG? More like MGTOW DOG.

I really hope this is the case, but unfortunately the only position I disagree with Mattis is he's a big fan of NATO and thinks Russia is trying to break NATO up (which they are). It's one of the issues Trump and Mattis disagree on.

Kek

>Takes Obama 3 years to kill Bin Laden
>Mattis takes out Al Baghdadi on the first day

Wait, is that mommy?

to be fair a lot of cultures live in multi-generational households because it's very financially difficult to live otherwise.

The only good decision Trump made so far, including TPP.

>Nofap day 20,090
>Bombed ISIS 31 times hitting their weapons production, fundraising and a few leaders.
>It was a slow day, I'll just have to be twice as productive tomorrow

That's how it is in a lot of states bro

I knew a master gunnery sergeant who never got married and he had every god damn kind of vehicle you could imagine in his front lawn. I can only imagine that he had at least a million dollars in the bank plus a few more in assets.

so two good decisions in 3 days

>Doing more in a day than the previous presidency did in 3 years
That said, the previous presidency intentionally did nothing, so it wasn't really a challenge to overcome.

My mummy

Yes. Making Russia Sexy Again.

###REKT###

Why do you need to fuck women when you can fuck other countries?

Under budget
Ahead of schedule

MATTIS IS PURE

PURE!!

>day 7
>IS is defeated
>day 24
>they took back constantinopel
>day 30
>france surrenders
>day 42
>germany and sweden team up as islamic allies and starts war with usa/russia
>day 42 1/2
>germany and sweden get nuked
>day 50
>mecca is destroyed

AHAHAHA SALEM VOTED FOR TRUMP

BASED
A
S
E
D

I didn't realize that Obama wasn't dropping bombs on ISIS every day even up until his very last day in office.
I'm glad mattis is continuing Obama's good work!

Who are you? On mobile, can't place the flag.

a fag

100 alqueda were killed on Obama's last day in office. Do you actually pay attention to anything?

> tfw 50 years from now Mattis will be a cute grill in Chinese cartoons

Fuck you, keep them out of San Bernardino county. LA is the designated containment zone.

Are you forgetting the the President of the United States of America is literally the most powerful man in the universe?

of course, he also didn't gib to israel
>muh legacy
I can't be fooled, france's president have been doing that shit for decades
>shit it's my last day, better do quickly something to make them forget I shat on them for 5 years!

I hope you kept it Hans, you'll be needing it to finish the job soon

Oh I didn't realize that we just started dropping bombs in the middle East last week. You gotta be kidding....

Dude, I lived there for almost a decade.
there is no containment zone

Obama's admin has been dropping bombs for a long time, I can give you that.
But Turmp's admin actually drops them on the targets.

That makes a huge difference.

This.

Oh , do you know how many ISIS deaths have been the result of a bomb drop during his administration? I bet you're too lazy to have actually done any research the last 8 years.

>Oh , do you know how many ISIS deaths have been the result of a bomb drop during his administration? I bet you're too lazy to have actually done any research the last 8 years.
No, how many?

Everything south of mendocino is the containment zone. The mexilards have seeded the shit out of the state with blue dog dems.

Did you?
What I know is that ISIS kept massively inflating until the russians came in the game.

Or are you implying arabs manage to recruit suicidal fanatics faster than your military can kill them? That you military is having trouble with these subhumans exposing themselves in large groups in open fields and dying of friendly fire.

Don't be dishonest. The only thing obama bombed isis with was military supplies, weapons and vehicles.

A man that dedicated his life to the Art of War. Is there nothing more honorable than to sacrifice your own life for the good of the country? This man is a true patriot.

Please clap

I can't tell you the exact amount but I can tell you that I have been paying attention and reading reports several times a week listing casualties.

And if you think that Russia is actually bombing ISIS targets on a regular basis, than you're a complete fool.

Hahaha, Russia bombing ISIS. More than we are? Nope not even close

Dog bless.

youtube.com/watch?v=lolAMWfzqUI

>meanwhile at obongo
>MUST KILL ASSAD LE EVIL DICTATOR