Oh hi user, you're cute

>Oh hi user, you're cute
>What was it I heard you said about us Slavs not being white?

Good day my fair lady, I am a pure bred aryan and I can assure you slavs are not white.

You can be white baby..

but just for tonight.

>has no nipples
>clear jew hook nose

:thinking:

girls thats only american, french and rarely german virgin young men.

i always believed that ukrainian women are the most beautiful in the world. (sharing their place with japanese chicks, you just can't compare these two types of beauty)

my wildest sexual phantasie is having a blonde blueeyed ukrainian or swedish girlfriend and from time to time we have threesome with a submissive japanese ´chick. hurr du9rr getting hard now.

>a woman ever saying "hi, you're cute" to a guy they don't know
[suspicion over their true intentions intensifies]

Slavs will never be white. Be proud of your country and your people and stop wanting to be something you're not.

>no nipples
it's a bra fucktard
>jew nose
wrong

mouth looks weird
would not fuck

In a decade designer babies will be so common that even two shitskin parents can give birth to a pure Aryan child.

>Japanese
>Beautiful women
Fuck off weeb. Jap women are disgusting.

would you?

confirmed for never having gone to japan

>no niples

Neither will Am*ricans though

She has asiatic features. Clearly not white.

Only by checking your nipples can I certify whiteness.

she looks horrible for a slav woman

>Kek, when did I say that? Why would I ever say such a stupid thing?

they're not

slavs aren't white

you don't need to go to japan to realize that japanese/european mixed phenotypes are the godesses of this world.

AND That's why she's more attractive.

>you're cute
ruined the immersion desu

This. Masterrace spotted
Sorry

mfw when all posts that want to exlude slavs from beeing white are american.

fat american virgins spotted.

I agree but she's not white. I'm half-Mexican and I have asiatic features. Bitches find it cute. Mixing helps with attractiveness. That's why so many supermodels are Brazilian.

>Uruguay
>White

I never said that you fucking nigger

another american idiot

go to ukrain, you wont be able to control your boners. girl are beautiful, blonde, blueeyed there. and they wear short dresses.

>american chicks 60% obese
yeah....please leave the short skirts & dresses at home.

you know what most sad? i once thought of the american people as the greatest nation on earth. something we should all aspire to be like. then i visited Sup Forums and came accros you basement dwelling virgins.

Whiter than the US.

>Wow anons, why such hate?

Pick my cotton you nigger slave!

Serve my white master race nordic cock with your big black horse pussy

Sorry, I'd rather not die of radiation poisoning

holy shit, i hadn'T had fapped yet i would definatly do by now.

Sorry. Her mouth looks like that of an ape. Honestly wouldn't fuck.

radiation poisoning?
what the fuck are you perfect example of a stereotypical brain-amputee topretarded american prototype of cuckold are even talking about?

>inb4 chernobyl
chernobyl is not in ukrain. and it is safe by now. they've put a huge concrete structure over the reactors.

once again the eternal american idiot proves his idiocy.

good virgin goys

who was talking about anime?
i talked about ukrainian and japanese girls.
like this cutie. i know you would.

I'm an expat Amerifat(german) dating a Russian girl so my emotions cloud my judgement.

Idgaf about race mixing & don't wanna' start a tangent about that. I just wanna' focus on how shitty slavniggers are, please & thank you.

>inb4 you call me a commie fag, I'm not trying to pull the "race doesn't exist" card my baby boomer waste-of-skin Sociology professor tried to force on me.

Race 100% exists biologically! I just wonder about the trends & subgroups of genetics WITHIN a subspecies.

For example, I lived in Japan for a while and found out that they discriminate within their own subspecies.

(Jomon, Ainu, and Ryukyuan) < (pure Yayoi)

To an outsider, it was like that Original Trek episode where the half black/half white skinned ppl were bigots to those with opposite sides of the skin being black/white.

>inb4 you say I'm from reddit, fuck niggers. Gas the kikes, race war now.

Ahem, as I was saying. The sub-subspecies of Japanese are quite interesting & it's actually why they are superior to other Asians. (Donno' if it was just 3-D chess or not, but Hitler called 'em "honorary aryans.")

>pic related
Google "YAP gene"

I haven't done the research yet, but me thinks that considering how big Russia is, there are TONS of sub-subspecies of slavniggers.

My optimistic side says that they have tons of European ancestry from vikings & the like, that have mixed & stayed in the top tier ruling class, while the bottom tier caveman plebs got raped by Ghengis Khan. (Chink blood is why they have such sexy high cheek bones fyi...) & the biggest reason Eastern Europe is a shit hole is mainly 'cuz of communism & catholicism.

Whereas, my pessimistic side says they are all subhuman cavemen/mongols that got just enough white dickin' from their Western neighbors to surpass sandniggers & chinks intellectually. & it's not their shitty culture that makes them suck, but their shitty genetics that make them prone to shitty ideologies.

Nobel prizes in science irrelevant?

i dont give a flying fuck about ancestory and race. i trust my instinkts when it comes to women, and my instincts stay:

impregnate that little pussy.

You're from reddit, fuck niggers. Gas the kikes, race war now!

Idiot.
Chernobyl most certainly is in Ukraine.

Wow you really are retarded. Chernobyl is in Ukraine. You're fucking retarded. And this is from a guy who doesn't even live on the same continent as Ukraine. You sure are fucking dumb for a kraut.

digging that hairy asshole. Got more?

o___o
i honestly thought thats already white russia.
thanks for reminding me user.

doesn't refute my point tho, noone gets radiation poisoning in ukrain today ^^

jajaja i already admitted my mistake. its not white russia. that put aside, noone in ukraine gets radiation poisoning from chernobyl today. mh? right? we all agree? nice.

ay shut the fuck up ameriniggers

how's college debt hahahahaha

i posted more earlier in this thread.

No, time to get your muzzie ass off my board, fag. Go back to Turkey you filthy fuck.

Actually u r both wrong.

Yes Chernobyl is in Ukraine.
Most of it blew north west when it exploded.
Atm The only affected areas are in like 50km radius and the epicenter.

Ukrainian girls ARE extremely attractive and I get into a two months the depression every time when I return from ukraine back into canada. Canada and US are full of ugly landwhale feminists.

ayyyyy it's just bantz

Wow the girl pictured is Serbian. Chill.

>mfw grandpa was actualy sturmbannführer
mhh yes yes... mhmm. turkroach. i see.

Not white cyka blyat, only Germanic people can be white. We also like BBC

>G*ermanics
>White

Marx should be there too.

Isn't that him on the bottom right?

Top kek