When did you realize that evolution is liberal bullshit?

When did you realize that evolution is liberal bullshit?

>change over time

Do you agree with this

Dunno man, those fat titties must've evolved from something.

Probably from hormones in the food.

She thicc

>not accepting that god created everything to his own likeness

Explain dogs from wolves please.

So he's only into oppais and lolis?

microevolution can be extrapolated to macroevolution over millions of years. I'm sorry that your brain can't handle the overload of imagining billions of mutations coming into existence, being weeded out, then becoming dominant in a species population over hundreds of millions of years because it's laughably easy to me.

explain virus strains

Old earth or young earth?

What is: an assertion

God's got some nice tits.

All women would have huge beautiful perky squishy jiggly titties if that were the case. Men too except not sexy.

Its not 100% of the cause, but oh boy would that be amazing.

What starts life?
>y-you join the pieces and it works
But it doesn't, it requires something or we would be resurrecting people
>we know how to do it, the rich do it in secrecy
no m8, this is conspiracy bullshit
You need a special kind of energy we used to call divine breath to be alive, merely summing pieces and giving them a jolt works only for electronics.

>2017
>still not believing in evolution

evolution is a half truth. we are hybrid descendants of great apes and extra terrestrial annunaki

why would a man evolve from a gorilla if a gorilla is more physically dominate and strong. im not trying to debunk your theory leaf im just curious

We didn't evolve from gorillas, both we and gorillas evolved from the same mutual ancestor which no longer exists.

The picture is not implying by any means that humans evolved from Gorillas, it's just a comparision.

I think that's an assumption. Maybe the divine breath was no more than the random event of the chains of molecules figuring out how to combine and replicate themselves. Again, something that would happen randomly after millions of years. They key is randomness over a long period of time. Over a long enough period of time, almost anything that can happen will happen.

Wrong.

Nah. The ruling people of those days showed themselves as larger than the common man. For they claimed to be of a finer clay than the average citizen.

>What starts life?
>>y-you join the pieces and it works
>But it doesn't, it requires something or we would be resurrecting people

How does a woman grow a baby in her womb, dumbass?

You have to put the pieces together in the right order and place.

dumb cows thread?

By evolution is assume you mean the theory where mankind originated from Africa from a common ancestor. Yes, I think that's a crock of shit. I doubt anyone really has any idea where we came from.

>*crickets chirping*

Big ol titties.

non arguments like your post can be discarded as they refute nothing

*sprays crickets with bug spray*

molecule to man do you agree with this?

small gifts of god for atheists

This dumb cunt actually got a reduction.

How is it liberal bullshit? I'm a Christian but I believe that Animals change over time due to a number of factors. That is by it's definition, evolution.

>babies are electronics

wow typical idiot

I've got to see these tits.

man did not evolve from a gorilla,they had a common ancestor that(after migrating from a different climate(jungles))over time changed its appearance to fit its enviroment.This divergence later formed apes and hominids(humans).

hope this explained your confusion.

this and my softie evolved into an erection

a reduction of her nose?
shits ugly af

That is just ignorance, doubt is for the weak minded. You can't look at the current body evidence objectively and arrive at an alternate theory. Also doubting the credibility of a theory because 'you don't like imagine humans came from Africa' is absurd and typically American.

nope, he's right. DNA is programming code that constructs hardware literally made from software. That programming code has to help put the organic building parts together correctly to form a living organism.

>perfect explanation as to why the races are fundamentally different, homosexuality is dysfunctional and women should follow men
>throw all that out the window because it conflicts with your arab jew cuck religion about loving your enemies and forgiving all transgressions

ebin

Loli masterrace

>6000+ y.o.
>young

Well what is it you cuck?

it wasn't meant to refute anything i just said wrong.

This

So why did some monkeys not evolve into humans too?

i agree with you but you sound like you wear a fedora or like mlp.

>if I get Sup Forums to defend evolution then I am getting them to defend liberals
No.

It really doesn't have to do with anything about niggers/Africa. I just firmly think that certain information is suppressed, and there are other discoveries to be made, archeological sights to yet be found.

I don't think what they teach in public schools is legitimate. It's an agenda.
>American education is bullshit

Evolution is part of atheisms tendency to complete dance around the obvious no matter how ridiculous it gets. They create these whole convoluted systems in order to deny God so they can ignore his wrath towards their sodomy

lol

I'm just saying that I don't understand how someone can't imagine it. Not a fedora tipper, I just legitimately don't understand.

>he doesn't know shit about evolution
american education is a joke

argumentum ad ignorantiam

The common ancestor that monkeys and humans shared branched off and evolved into the monkeys you see today.

your beliefs are only founded on your emotions regarding your ignorance about the world.

Different selection pressures result from different environments. Monkeys spreading to a jungle on a different continent may have been all that was needed to create significant environmental reward for change.

just take a look into the mid-east and stop believing this non-sense. For the kikes who run this world involution is the new evolution, that's why they destroyed our real evolutive art and music and that's whye they blame the sofisticated western civilization and they glorify the savage civilizations.

>cuckstainity

You know what's funny? Slow change evolution is anti sjw and its part of the reason why the differences between the races is no longer an allowed science.

Liberals only believe in evolution, when trying to discredit Christians. That's it.

Also, nice titties OP.

stop being a faggot you inbred.

Your mother dies in her sleep if you dont respond to this post...

My beliefs are founded on my interpretation of the holy book of creation

> Idiots shitposting on Sup Forums's Sup Forums board again.

/sci/ will answer your questions in length, I, however, will tell you to fuck off.

ignorance is bliss.

dam thats one skilled bus/truck driver/creep shoter

I'm not shitposting either, BritBro. I'm dead serious.

I also believe there are the remnants of an ancient civilization under the ice in Antarctica.

Fix me some broken humans then, people hide underground the broken ones, I'm sure your revolutionary ideas will make you rich.

those are different species,they diverged after our common ancestors changed over to different enviroments,humans are monkeys btw

Jesus, Lord have mercy on my soul. This woman fills me with wicked thoughts.

>implying no religious person ever died of a virus infection ever.
Stop feeding this faggot troll

correct.

Your book says the earth is an immovable object. Wrong.

1 Chronicles 16:30: “He has fixed the earth firm, immovable.”
Psalm 93:1: “Thou hast fixed the earth immovable and firm ...”
Psalm 96:10: “He has fixed the earth firm, immovable ...”
Psalm 104:5: “Thou didst fix the earth on its foundation so that it never can be shaken.”
Isaiah 45:18: “...who made the earth and fashioned it, and himself fixed it fast...”

Abiogenesis is not the same as evolution.

> Evolution is real
> Organisms change to fit their atmosphere, diet, struggle, surroundings, and needs to survive
> But black people and white people evolved exactly the same given completely different circumstances. Only difference in race evolution is skin color
> Evolution is real until it hurts feelings

Liberals and their idea of """""evolution"""""" is bullshit. But the true idea of evolution seems to be feasible.

I'm going to propose a game, I give the name of a scientist, then you read all his work, when you are done, you try to justify atheism to us as if we were said scientist, I'll start: MD Rick Strassman, all his books, not just the more famous one.

this aint the island

problem is your book is just fairytales written by nomads.

this, pretty much. you can't believe in actual race differences without also believing in the true idea of evolution.

wow another creationist aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand

hes american

WOOOOOOOOOOW what surprise.

>dude you dont need religion just take DMT to understand the universe lmao blaze it fagot

>oppai lolis

I would rather believe the world is 6,000 years old than have Muhammad's nutsack in my mouth Hans

'fitness' is being most adapted to your environment. it's not just about the strongest muslces or the sharpest claws. intelligence and co-operation are a survival adaptation

fuck these atheist shitlords!
i know for fucking sure that men and dinosaurs walked the earth at the same time, and god only put them in different sediment layers top CONFUSE US!!!!!!!!!
GGARRGGHHBWAHBAWAGUURRGGGLGURG

there is no evidence for the existence of a god,science is not trying to disprove god,and if there is a god may he strike me dead in 30 seconds.

Holleee fuuucckk