en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Jefferson_and_slavery
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>men assuming human
>slaves
>human

calling b8

Land of the """free"""

He was Americas first pimp desu

All men are created equal and then they become unequal from their interactions with the world.

They are not human user

"men" referred to free, white men

Those slaves' descendants have more president ancestors than your average white American.

Well said desu.

>Men(humans)
>Negros

Pick one.

Blacks are only 3/5ths human.

Indians aren't fully human either.

The legal definition of "men" did not apply to slaves, the same reason Dredd Scott vs The United States was won by our government.

He got his slaves through marriage and tried to free them at the birth of the nation.

Turns out no one else wanted to jeopardize the start of the country with a huge civil rights issue, so it took 100 years before they were freed.

He literally couldn't not have slaves. It was either that or sell them to someone else.

You dumb nigger.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Jefferson_and_slavery

Anglo men. They didn't think about taking millions of beaners and niggers into consideration because there were way more white people back then, before modern agriculture. The notion that millions of brown people would immigrate was as distant as immigration from Mars. But America was a white, anglo country, and in the eyes of many people the slaves were just cattle, even Lincoln wanted to repatriate them all.

>implying africans are human

Worked to end international slave trade, had a 3/4 (1/4 black) white mistress, 7/8 white children. Freed the rest upon death. Tried to keep the Union together during his life. Dude was a moderate on the slave issue. Slave based political compromises ensued during the next 50 years until Lincoln was a pill to hard to swallow for the southerners. Most didn't own slaves, but were involved in it's economic structure. Without moderates like TJ there would be two separate countries in our land.

Negroes weren't legally people back then. No joke. I think they counted as 3/5 of a person if IRC

Le epic scumbag steve meme!!!11!!1!1
/thread

I know GW couldn't free his wife's slaves upon his death legally, but put it in his will anyway. She allowed it to happen because of public opinion or something. The vast majority knew it was wrong. BF started an abolitionist society.

He's a businessman .

once you realize he was a mason, you can reinterpret whole history in another way.

That was so southerners could have more votes. It would have been a better compromise if the number was 1/5 or nothing. The slave owners were voting for their slaves.

>equal at time of creation
>one ends up a slave
>one ends up a slave owner
I see nothing wrong here

negroids are pre-humans and thus not men

ah

This is wrong.
How could slaves vote if blacks weren't allowed to vote?
This is a stupid notion.

They were counted as 3/5 because there's something called the house of representatives. It's based on population count and the higher the population, the more representatives you have. The 3/5 compromise was done to keep slave states at the time with dense populations from bullying less populated states.

This population number would also skew electoral college votes because these states that had black slaves would have boosted electoral votes, despite the fact that these black slaves had no political representation. You would end up having these slave states having more electoral votes, but overall less people voting for their own interests. It would not be an accurate representation of political interest to count slaves as 1 person when the only people that could vote were white men.

I was being simple.

Whites have been enslaved too by Roaches.

all men are created through conception

prove it doesn't mean that. those cheeky bastards were dirty old men

Being simple and giving completely inaccurate information is 2 different things.

Silly whitboi, don't you know that Africa was the start of modern humans?

Then you whites dun raped the neanderthals so we are true pure masterrace

WEWUZ CRADLE OF HUMANITY N SHIET

You know, many alcoholics think that the world would be better off without alcohol ever being invented, but they still get drunk every day.

Its pretty dumb yeah. But hey slavery is banned and now everyone can be equal. So lets stop bringing it up all the fucking time, huh.

This. We should of abolished slavery but sent the niggers to Liberia or just killed them

Niggers aren't human.

Nope, just concise. I'm using an on screen keyboard with a mouse and could never type that out. I fully and freely admit your explanation is better, and I thank you for typing and explaining it to everybody better.

Born equal =/= always equal

I thought blacks are biologically inferior?

Because he was a stupid racist obviously.

/Thread