Memes Affect Reality

>Consciousness was proven to affect reality
>We pump out memes that spread and slightly change people's consciousness
>Trump, a big guy, quoted Bane
You guys don't understand what humans working together can accomplish. We can meme any event we want into existence from the comfort of our homes. We just have to meme hard enough and praise the devine creator

Other urls found in this thread:

thewayofmeditation.com.au/blog/scientific-evidence-mass-meditation-can-reduce-war-and-terrorism/
theawakenment.com/theoretical-physicist-james-gates-finds-computer-code-in-string-theory-equation/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nRSBaq3vAeY
beliefnet.com/news/science-religion/2006/03/sensitive-water-science-or-fantasy.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's why I have been manipulating the memes this whole time.

Meme Merkel out of leadership

Meme magic is real because what we call 'reality' is holographic in nature. The late scientist Emoto used to put written messages next to containers of water, then freeze the water and examine the crystals that had been formed using microscopic photography. The water that had been placed next to positive messages like "I love you." turned into visually pleasing crystal formations, while the water that had been placed next to negative messages like "You make me sick, I want to kill you." turned into irregular crystal formations. In the ancient Indian poem 'Ramayana', a bridge to Lanka is being built with stones for Rama by an army of monkey-like humanoid beings. However, the stones don't stick together to form a continuous structure. Hanuman, Rama's devotee, suggests that Rama's name be written onto the stones so that they stick together. This is done and the stones then stick together to form the bridge that they want to build. In both Emoto's experiments and that story from Ramayana, it's not the mere act of writing that accomplishes those seemingly miraculous results but the VIBRATING ENERGY FIELDS OF INFORMATION of what was written. One of the COMPLETELY FALSE assumptions of modern mainstream science is that our internal world (i.e. our thoughts, our emotions and our intentions) has NO EFFECT WHATSOEVER on our external world. But the truth is that there is NO BOUNDARY between our 'internal world' and our 'external world'. They're BOTH movies that originate from the SAME projector room.

Lets meme sexbots then. Its about time women became obsolete.

What we call 'reality' is holographic in nature, so we are in fact smaller versions of the whole (which you can call 'God', if you want). Every part of the whole contains the whole and, to be more accurate, IS the whole. And just as a drop of water contains the same qualities as an entire ocean of water, we likewise contain all that exists within us - but merely on a smaller scale.

"To see a world in a grain of sand
And a heaven in a wild flower
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand
And eternity in an hour." - William Blake

Not only did our ancestors know about the holographic nature of 'reality', but there is also scientific evidence for the holographic nature of 'reality'.

"That is whole, this is whole.
From that wholeness, this wholeness comes.
Add the whole to the whole and the whole still remains.
Remove the whole from the whole and the whole still remains.
The whole remains the whole." - Isha Upanishad

"Know the world is a mirror from head to foot,
In every atom a hundred blazing suns.
If you cleave the heart of one drop of water,
A hundred pure oceans emerge from it.
If you examine closely each grain of sand,
A thousand Adams may be seen in it.
In its members a gnat is like an elephant;
In its qualities a drop of rain is like the Nile.
The heart of a barley-corn equals a hundred harvests,
A world dwells in the heart of a millet seed.
In the wing of a gnat is the ocean of life,
In the pupil of the eye a heaven;
What though the grain of the heart be small,
It is a station for the Lord of both worlds to dwell therein." - Mahmoud Shabstari

The base state of all things is energetic wave-form information, which has been confirmed by quantum physics. This is why everything can be perceived in an infinite number of different ways, because nothing can exist without being perceived and to be perceived, there must be a perceiver. When you see a rose as being red, a bee sees that same rose in shades of ultra-violet and a bat perceives that same rose as vibrations of sound. It all depends on the way that the information is 'read' (so to speak). We not only decode/re-decode information with our senses into what we call 'people', 'places' and 'things', but we can also ENCODE/RE-ENCODE information with our senses into what we call 'people', 'places' and 'things' - this is the basis of meme magic. We're encoding 'people', 'places' and 'things' with different information to what was there before, we're altering its informational substrate. The base state of EVERYTHING in the universe is ENERGETIC WAVE-FORM INFORMATION. EVERYTHING. We are literally information decoding information. Energy flows where attention goes.

"If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is - infinite." - William Blake

Group meditation has been correlated to a reduction in terrorism and crime:

thewayofmeditation.com.au/blog/scientific-evidence-mass-meditation-can-reduce-war-and-terrorism/

What we're doing (i.e. meme magic) works on the same principle (which is collectively focusing on something and thus energising that 'something' with our collective focus). What people call 'reality' is MALLEABLE. WE have the power. WE are the ones we've been waiting for. It's ALWAYS been us. All we're doing right now is REMEMBERING who we REALLY ARE. Now let's have some fun with our collective power! :D

Can we meme me into health, happiness, wealth, and a dead father? Please?

There is a mathematical substrate to the universe, it's a level of the universe that is pure mathematics. It's why things like the golden ratio are found in nature. This is what numerology taps into and the ruling families know this.
What we call 'reality' is like a computer simulation, which means that it is ILLUSORY and thus MALLEABLE.

theawakenment.com/theoretical-physicist-james-gates-finds-computer-code-in-string-theory-equation/

We ought to adopt nationalist principles to prevent the globalist plan of ending Western Civilisation and causing the extinction of the white race from succeeding even while REMEMBERING who and what WE REALLY ARE - Pure Consciousness (which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL) having an experience in a temporary human form. You can do ANYTHING YOU WANT TO DO and you can be ANYTHING YOU WANT TO BE. They want us to think that the average person is powerless to positively change the world, but the TRUTH is that we have INFINITE POWER - both individually AND collectively. There's only one of us here. If you hit yourself on the head with a baseball bat, they'll put you in a mental hospital, yet that's EXACTLY what people are doing on a global scale. You can call Pure Consciousness 'God' if you want, but I don't because the word 'God' has religious connotations that I would rather avoid. Religion is the McDonald's of spirituality.

What we need to do is to raise our level of consciousness, both individually AND collectively. If even one person raises his or her level of consciousness, it has a ripple effect that benefits EVERYONE ELSE, even if they don't believe any of this stuff - and this is because 'reality' itself is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature. One of the ways that they have manipulated us so deeply for so long is by suppressing our sense of the possible. What we call 'reality' is COMPLETELY ILLUSORY and thus MALLEABLE - and they KNOW THIS, while most other people do NOT. EVERYTHING IS ILLUSORY, EXCEPT PURE CONSCIOUSNESS ITSELF. NOTHING is impossible in a universe that is ILLUSORY TO BEGIN WITH. People are AWAKENING to a MORE EXPANDED CONCEPTION of the world and life in general and this is a PROFOUNDLY GOOD THING. We have the power to transform this prison illusion into a PARADISE ILLUSION, so let's USE that power.

Here's the sauce on consciousness affecting reality.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nRSBaq3vAeY

bump

We're all one - and the beauty of this is that we don't have to be cucks despite this fact (and it IS a fact). We can STILL protect Western Civilisation and save the white race from extinction. We ought to embrace nationalist principles to protect Western Civilisation and save the white race from extinction even while REMEMBERING who and what WE REALLY ARE - Pure Consciousness (which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL) having an experience in a temporary human form. We're all actors in a cosmic movie and I think of people like the Rothschilds as playing the role of villains and ourselves as playing the role of heroes (when we're not being dicks).
We are SIMULTANEOUSLY one yet different in our oneness in much the same way that the waves of an ocean are one with that ocean but are also unique in and of themselves in that each wave has its own shape, speed and size. I think that's pretty neat. What we call 'reality' is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature, so we are in fact smaller versions of the whole (which you can call 'God', if you want). Every part of the whole contains the whole and, to be more accurate, IS the whole. And just as a drop of water contains the same qualities as an entire ocean of water, we likewise contain all that exists within us - but merely on a smaller scale. From unconditional love we ALL sprang and to unconditional love we ALL return. There are no answers, only choices. There are no hallucinations, only shifts in perception. There are no laws, only habits. There are no coincidences, only synchronicities. There are no truths, only experiences.

>meme israeli nuke to mecca and sit back and laugh when shit hits the fan

can we do it KEK?

In the twilight zone,
keep a friendly tone.
Mind in knots? Skip de bait.
Watch those thoughts. Head on straight.

ignore me. just want to see the get and too lazy to search for it.

Friendly reminder that Thoth claimed to have created the Pyramids with thought in the 4th dimension and "vibrated" them into reality, which he also claimed humans (Lumerians) could also do before the pole shift and the great darkness

they literally memed the pyramids into existence

In the ancient Sanskrit language of India, the word 'siddhi' means 'perfection'. In its most common usage, the word 'siddhi' refers to an ability that is a natural and inherent faculty of our true identities as eternally alive souls. The soul is smaller than an atom and larger than the universe. The soul is infinitely small and infinitely large. The soul is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. The soul is the storehouse of ALL ENERGY, ALL POWER AND ALL STRENGTH. The soul is PURE CONSCIOUSNESS. The soul possesses ALL siddhis and there are an INFINITE number of siddhis. Among all of these siddhis, there are considered to be eight major siddhis. Siddhis can be awakened through a variety of methods. In Patanjali's Yoga Sutras IV.1, it is stated:

"Siddhis may be attained through birth, the use of herbs, incantations, self-discipline or samadhi."

Here is a list of the eight major siddhis (in no particular order):

Laghima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as light as you want.

Garima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as heavy as you want.

Mahima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as large as you want.

Anima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as small as you want.

Prapti siddhi: Having unrestricted access to any and/or all places.

Prakamya siddhi: Fulfillment of whatever you desire.

Isitva siddhi: Control over any and/or all of the laws of nature.

Vasitva siddhi: Being able to control any and/or all beings.

"A man is a god in ruins. When men are innocent, life shall be longer, and shall pass into the immortal, as gently as we awake from dreams." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

They say we come from nothing and to nothing we'll return. And in between is gravity and the bridges left to burn.
>There are no coincidences, only the inevitable
FTFY

>WE are the ones we've been waiting for.

This

"THE ALL is one, the Universe is mental" - The Kybalion

can you fuckers meme me a gf?

Someone post the GET from earlier this month ensuring all of us would have cute GFs by the end of the year.

>There are no inevitabilities in a universe that is illusory to begin with

FTFY

thread's going so slow no one will notive i fapped to traps yesterday

You posted this on /x/ you fucking faggot

Where did you get that pasta Aussie?

>404

Kek is telling us there's an error with your statement and we won't be getting GFs after all.

I made it.

Meme Sweden white again!

I almost never go on /x/ (despite liking /x/) and I certainly never posted that on /x/.

lets get me a girlfriend

>77
K-KEK YOU PROMISED US!!!!

It would be cooler to meme a golden age into existence.

Space travel, knowledge increases, awesome tech, etc.

>You guys don't understand what humans working together can accomplish
Meme me a gf pls

This makes sense even on a cellular level. We as living beings are, to put it extremely simply, a colony of cells grown from the DNA of two people acting each as pieces of a greater whole. We are giant conglomerations of specialized single cell colonies that gained sentience through trial and error. Then these sentiences themselves former colonies we call Civilization. You could even call the internet the formation of a central "brain" for our "cells" (individual people) to create a giant, decentralized global "consciousness." We, as humans, are the "brain" of the planet.

Meme space exploration.

Gonna steal it real quick. Thanks

The toothpaste is with me:

Let Colgate show us the way!

> Indian

> monkey-like humanoid being

What's the difference?

You mean propaganda right.

first we have to meme you a cock

>tfw this thread

Trump will take us to the stars

It's not theft to me because, to me, ALL KNOWLEDGE SHOULD BE FREE. The message is more important than the messenger.
So-called 'copyright' is copyWRONG. Copyright is an EVIL CONCEPT. The base state of EVERYTHING in existence is ENERGETIC WAVE-FORM INFORMATION. You can call this 'the akashic records', if you want. This is how psychometry works - you pick up an object and can learn about that object's history by accessing the base state of that object (which is an energetic wave-form information field). Everything is made of energetic wave-form information fields. EVERYTHING. This is why when you realise any fundamental truth, it seems so familiar - it's because you have simply REMEMBERED the innate wisdom of your TRUE IDENTITY as an ETERNAL SOUL. In this sense, it is IMPOSSIBLE to be truly creative. 'Our' thoughts are NOT our own, we have simply tuned into thoughts that ETERNALLY EXIST in the ether/akashic records. George Lucas did NOT create Star Wars, because the IDEA for Star Wars ETERNALLY EXISTS in the ether/akashic records. FUCK YOU, COPYWRONG KEKS!!!!!!!!! *continues listening to music that he downloaded for free*

kek

Mems have to mimic an existing reality, you can't make a brand new one.

That's why the doompaul fiction greentexts spawned real life SJW caricatures.

Forced memes never worked. There has never been a forced meme that was funny or caught on.

>Trump will take us to the stars

This. President Trump said in his inauguration speech that we will unlock the mysteries of space. The destiny of the human species is to expand out into the cosmos.

"We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity..... anything you can imagine, we already know how to do." - Ben Rich, Lockheed Martin

If we meme spess travul we exterminate poverty, crime and possibly a religion or two.

>You guys don't understand what humans working together can accomplish
>Sup Forums literally controlled the meme war from day one

fuck off, faggot. YOU don't understand.

Also, I just want to add this: The individual cells of our body aren't aware that the organism they are part of is conscious or anything like that. They just do what they're programmed to do: exist and grow. I'd say we were to end up forming some kind of hivemind or global consciousness, we wouldn't be any more aware of it than our cells know we spend our time fapping and shitposting on a Mongolian basket weaving forum.

>Consciousness was proven to affect reality

When and where? And don't give me any pseudoscience gobbledeegook.

Double slit experiment. Not going to do your homework for you.

>And don't give me any pseudoscience gobbledeegook.

The thing is this, you ask people "How do you know X?" and they'll probably reply by saying something like "Well, because it's in my science books." or "Well, because it's been peer-reviewed." or "Well, because it's been agreed upon by a majority of scientists.", but these are flimsy defences, because unless YOU can verify for yourself whether something is true or not either by OBSERVATION or by doing an experiment about it BY YOURSELF, you are relying essentially on external sources for your information and it is naïve to think that those sources don't have agendas.
What people call 'mainstream science' has been hijacked by politics, religion and corporations. So-called 'peer review' these days is usually nothing more than a circle-jerk. Just as people support the separation of church and state (and RIGHTFULLY so), I support the separation of SCIENCE and state. We owe it to our innate intelligence to QUESTION EVERYTHING.

>Memes Affect Reality
You misunderstand reality.

The swastika represented the sun. One people united. They did more than anyone around them of their time.

Proof that not every Aussie post is a shitpost

Oh, you're stupid, I'm just going to hide the thread then and let you pants-on-head imbeciles have fun.

beliefnet.com/news/science-religion/2006/03/sensitive-water-science-or-fantasy.aspx

sorry but the water experiment has been debunked

60% white. :)

The blue Avians who made the pyramids also go by the name of Ra.

lawofone.info

Kek make it so.

gf's for everyone

So you believe that Corey Goode is the real deal? I am undecided on him.

ITT (((American Education))) Y'all need to read a science textbook instead of your chakra YouTube videos.

That is the end game. This is a long war, and we will not all make it. The women will not love you until you meme it reality.

WE HAVE TAKEN CARE OF THAT, AND ARE ON TO NEW THINGS OP.

>Y'all need to read a science textbook instead of your chakra YouTube videos.

Who do you think funds (((science textbooks))), jackass?

evil nazi virus!

Monkeys fling shit.

Dr. Peter Gariaev is a Russian scientist who took eggs that were laid by a frog and then zapped those eggs with a laser light that had gone through eggs laid by a salamander. When the 'frog' eggs hatched, salamanders emerged from them - not frogs. The only thing that is necessary to rewrite DNA is wave information, which means that evolution can occur not through millions of years but instantaneously.

The agricultural division of the Ciba-Geigy corporation (now Sygenta) discovered that existing plant seeds could be transformed into extinct varieties, simply by zapping them with a weak electrostatic current. This process generated stronger and faster-growing wheat, extinct fern species, and tulips with thorns. Italian scientist Pier Luigi Ighina energetically transformed a living apricot tree into an apple tree, actually causing the fruits on the branches to metamorphose from apricots into apples in only sixteen days. Ighina also zapped a rat with DNA-wave information from a cat, and this caused the rat to grow a cat-like tail in four days.

fuck yeah and witnessed.

>Sez the fucking Abbo

>Who do you think funds (((science textbooks))), jackass?
College kids who pay tuition

Science requires being able to replicate a result using the same conditions. Do they have lab projects at Aussie school? Ever get an equation taught to you and then you do an experiment in lab and, holy cow, it actually worked the way they said it would! That's science. These touchy-feely feel-good (((inner energy))) and (((science))) of the mind stuff is complete bull. There's no consistency for it, no proof, and no other benefit from following it. It's just a way for some con artist to make money off of idiots like you. Thank you for stimulating the economy jackass.

FBIAnon once said, "Perceptions shape reality."
If we keep disseminating ideas in the neat, and decievingly light-hearted exterior appearance of the modern meme, we could convince anyone of the truth, hell, if this place doesn't end up in the scrying eye of the powers that be, we could probably turn society back around. We could cure the greatest cancers of human socialization.

Boys, we're more or less utilizing the same tactics that the media has for decades; we just have the home-field advantage and the benefit of weaponized autism.

>Says the fucking nigger

Listen here Jamal, we're 92% white (unlike you). Keep crying. :)

''''''''''white''''''''
>sez the fucking indian chink abbo

Symbols are holographic projections of vibrational information fields. What we call 'reality' is holographic in nature and is made of vibrational information fields. The base state of everything in 'reality' is ENERGETIC WAVE-FORM INFORMATION. EVERYTHING. The energetic wave-form information level of 'reality' is THE MOST FUNDAMENTAL LEVEL of 'reality'. Spoken words are vibrational information fields generated by vocal cords and you hear them when they are decoded by your brain. You consciously hear what they say as long as they are loud enough. Symbols are the same in every respect except that we don't hear them. They are energetic information fields just like words, but they enter the brain through the sight processes SUBLIMINALLY without us even consciously noticing them (most of the time, that is). This is why symbols are so powerful in infiltrating and manipulating 'reality'. They are gateways to the psyche. Chinese philosopher Confucius said: "Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws."

If you can be manipulated to focus on a symbol, that is even better for the Cabal, because the frequency of the symbol's energetic information field reflects the frequency of whatever it is symbolising. Focus on a symbol makes an energetic connection and you connect not only with the symbol, but also with what the symbol represents. Human perception is mostly constructed in the sub-conscious part of the mind - and images/symbols are the major gateway. From here, perceptions and reactions filter through to the conscious part of the mind as thoughts and emotional responses.

''''''''''American''''''''

Says the fucking nigger Mexican half-breed

We're going to be so ready for the next disease

We Gurren Lagann now?

>Mexican Nigger

Says the boat-man malay Paki-terry

There are many very real and traceable ways for memes to affect reality.

For example most international news comes from a few aggregates like ap or reuters. They are motivated to report from what they perceive to be the prevailing point of view in the world. If you change what people perceive as the prevailing point of view the actually prevailing point of view follows as the people in the media and trend setters attempt to chase the zeitgeist.

If meme magic was real, then where are our beautiful wives who love us?

This might have been an apt example 20 years ago. Not applicable anymore with internet. See Brexit and Trump as contradictions to MSM narrative.

>We just have to meme hard enough and praise the devine creator
You just have to do the first bit lad. Many people chanting in unison has the biggest effect (the process you call 'memeing'). Why do you think there is a concerted effort these days to kneecap organized religion?

Leave my boat the fuck alone, man! kek

It's the same thing today just more complex with more actors. Brexit and Trump are both examples of groups memeing a shift in the perceived prevailing opinion that in turn causes an actual shift.

what

Double slit could be completely automated and would produce the same results, "measurement" is not necessarily the act of a conscious being recording something.

>If meme magic was real, then where are our beautiful loli wives who love us?
FTFY

Many groups dedicated to memeing wives are successful at it like mormons, Sup Forums never really attempted any such spell.

checked; close one Oz

Crusades 2.0

Can we meme every Sup Forumsack a qt3.14 pure gf?

no they're all for me :)

>consciousness is proven to affect reality
>give my soul over to Slaanesh

Meme this into reality

Upload to a txt because I'm on mobile and lazy please

MONSOON WAS RIGHT, IT WAS THE MEMES JACK!

No.