AMA

Ask me anything.
Is Cyprus as familiar to you are Swaziland is to me?
Is the Cyprus was to you as irrelevant as the finno-korean hyperwar?

Other urls found in this thread:

e-food.gr/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Crete
mof.gov.cy/mof/papd/papd.nsf/dmlcontact_gr/dmlcontact_gr?Openform
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

War** not fuckin "was"

cyprus is like istria the fruit of the medditerranean

>istria
what do you mean?

Cyprus, like Swaziland, is a small irrelevant nation directly bordering an infinitely more prestigious state that deserves far more than said irrelevant nation to own the territory.

Do you think you ll get back Turkish Cyprus?

Burger mentality
Actually reunification is closer than ever, so yeah we hope so

Why do you claim to be greeks while you're only their middle eastern rape babies.

I know we own two military bases on the island and the north is a turkish puppet state.

Also one of our kings invaded it on the way to the holy land.

>be direct descendent of Mycenae settlers
>iberian nigger baby functioning whose cunt was a base for arab war mongers questions my greekness
Should you paella yourself to death?
Pic relevant

I only know about Cyprus because I want Turkey to get BTFO there.

Crprus has a plague you know what it is.

Mud niggers.

Cyprus are the closest people genetically to jews

I like Cyprus. Been there a long time ago.

Do you prefer to be Greek or turkish? Also what is your Cuisine primarily composed of? Turkish foods or Greek foods. Mix of both?

>portugese education
Half of portugal is cryptokikes

soon
kinda
Really? I call bs. The average Cypriot has straight hair and a straight or curved inward nose. Mediterranean looks tbqh
Really we should stay alone.
Both Greece and turkey can gtfo. Pic related is a graffity in north Nicosia. "Mothers" aka Greece and Turkey.
As for the food, due to the war I rarely get to experience the food of the Turkish-Cypriot part

Then what kind of food do you eat? And what do you prefer? Give an example of a dish that you like?

+1 cuz you seem like a food lover
I'd say greek. Souvlaki is consumed maybe 4-8 times a month. Tzatziki is always in my fridge.
Kolokasi is a root which is fucking delicious and I've never seen it elsewhere. Also grilled halloumi is godlike.
>best question so far

Burger i will shit talk on every single aspect of this island but not about food . Cypriot Food is the only thing i keep close to my heart

But you indeed are greek rapebabies (pic related).
Less than that actually because you're closer to middle easterns than to greeks.

εεεεε

I do love the Mediterranean styled food. Especially those of Italy, Greece, and some Turkish. Olive oil is such a versatile ingredient, and goes good with tons of stuff. Your opinion olives/ olive oil?

Did you serve in the army? My college friend got set back 2 years because he had to serve.

Tsakistes is the best way to go. Yeah I mainly cook with olive oil.
What do you eat tho? I know some things about southern american food. What do the coasts eat?

HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG

παιθkια ανεβαστε φωτο του kαυλιου σας πλζζ kαμνω μια ερευνα τζ θελω το!! θξ

Patrida mou! Polis area or Paphos?

yes we all did..fucking army..waste of time --.-- only 3-4 bases do actual military training the rest is just peeling potatoes and mopping the shitters

paphos best tbhfam

Yeah I was a trooper
The setback sucks pretty hard, but given that everyone gets it, its just meh.

I try to cook mostly Italian food if I can even afford to do so. Greek food ain't too bad too, but rarely do I go out of my way to eat it. Considering that this is the west coast of murica, and I'm near commiefornia, I favor cooking with a mixture of olive oil (that is grown there or imported) and garlic. The aroma of sautéd garlic in olive oil is to die for, and really adds flavor to a lot of foods. Recent abomination that I've created was hummus with capers and garlic mixed in tomato paste. Hummus was store bought cause I was too lazy to make it myself. Other than that as a typical poor burger, I get burgers, or any other fast foods.

trooper?
pkion peripezeis gie mou LOOOOOOOOOOl eto isun se kanena grafeio dipla p spiti sou stin aglantzia ..ate psefti p dame

here i just order online for 5 eur i can eat and get full for the next day ;P
(that includes delivery costs) keke

e-food.gr/

Das Rite, ooga booga

>cyprus
Literally who?

trooper en o tethorakismenos malaka
o3a en eshei tethorakismenous i ethniki froura?
Also
>gie mou
eisai ginaika?
>ανεβαστε φωτο του kαυλιου sas
Why even live?

yes and yes.
it's a fucking miniscule island closer to the middle east than Europe. Nobody gives a fuck.

if you were to commit collective suicide you are likely to have less coverage internationally than Jonestown.

>Recent abomination that I've created was hummus with capers and garlic mixed in tomato paste
I keked

:(

what kind of culture do you guys have. Is it a blend of cultures or are you guys your own entity?

there's a good historic WW2 battle in Cyprus. You can be proud of that, german paratroopers and all of that

or was that Crete?
sorry if I'm mixing you guys up

I will have to try those dishes you gave examples of if possible. The grilled halloumi sounds pretty delicious.

greek & turkish mainly
With a Cypriot touch.
wiki link pls. First time I hear of this.

I actually really want to visit Cyprus, I've never been. What would you recommend to a young American-Israeli visiting Nicosia for two or three days?

it's crete

I lived 1 year in Limassol. It gets boring pretty fast.

depends on what you want to do..
History?
Nightlife?
Food?

I was just joking, see .
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Crete

if you guys manage to contain the islamic expansion, it would be great. Give them autonomy in their side or something, but don't mix with them.
The reality is that Europe faces real troubles in home soil, so we can't afford to give you attention, you need to do it yourselves,

but the real question is how do you cook your taro? Some people cook em sweet, with i think coconut milk. The skewered meat with veggies is pretty common place food unless you cook it a different way as well.

Dont go to Nicosia. No Sea, its hot as fuck only the turkish part is traditionally looking. The greek side is full of ugly buildings. Well probably not much different than in Israel.

nai ime geneka, eshi provlima? eleos me ton sexismo sou. pushtokipree xorkate. giafto en sas theloume
oi kalamaraes exoun me san vasilisa JAI KSEROUN NA KAMNUN GLIFOMOUNI!!
ASXETE

t. eixa gkomeno mathkiati

visit nicosia? u retarded?Lool

go to paphos limasol ayia napa

pion 3exismo re lib/tard/?
en parapano ginaikes pou xrisimopioun to line "gie mou". En fact ennen sexism
>3eroun na kamnoun gleifomouni
>ανεβαστε φωτο του kαυλιου sas
Shallow woman
Itan na me itheles polla an me ethores irl.
>kseroun na kamnoun glifomouni
Shallow γούμαν.

mmmm ate re p dame piene se kamia roumana pontia ktl p enexun na fasin j pareta

alopos ise 170 vortos trixotos pantou san to katsoshiro me mitsia poulou ahahahaha

Thats commie-vegan lameness. Coconut milk? the shit?
In a sauce pan with tomato puree and stuffed vine leaves with meat.

When we brexit will British there stay or leave.?

>alopos
HAHAHAHAHAHA
top lols
Pia geneka pano pou 5/10 kamnei browse to Sup Forums?
Stile fb or gtfo.

yeah it's as unappetizing as it sounds, tomato paste, meat and stuffed vine leaves eh? I might give it a shot.

I'm eligible for Cyprus passport, I know there's still mandatory army in Cyprus tho, what's the likelihood of getting called up?

>also
>study in greece/live in greece
poso bluepilled pezei nase

siga men stilw!! exo agori!! j gia na ksereis eimai nomiki kai eshi xronia p mpainw pol asxete

ta ptixia tis nomikis athinwn metroun polla sti kypro ASXETE....isun texniki sxoli!?!?! poso iq eshis?86?

I cannot give a reliable answer to that, sry

>bluepilled

lool poso krima?:o...! mana mou reee

ate arketa asxolithika mazi sou!! paw na diavasw diw avrio =))

What's your favorite anime?
If you don't like anime, what's your favorite meme?

usually older peopel 26+ serve minimum like 6 months or 9 (some even 3) it depends on factors like family, children, job etc

you can email mof.gov.cy/mof/papd/papd.nsf/dmlcontact_gr/dmlcontact_gr?Openform
to ask info
they are legally obliged to answer within 30 days

pic related
>eimai nomiki
>zita photos me villous sto Sup Forums
>ekatse na sigkrinei to gleifonouni 2 χωρών
r u for real?

t. foititis iatrikis

ti lalite re sparkomeni ??

how exactly do you season for with this dish with taro? also cooking duration?

Never did it myself :/
Grandma does it well tho

i'll have to do a test run, sadly i think grape leaves are a rarity here so I gotta do some searching. just for clarification the meat wrapped in grape leaves is cooked in the tomato puree correct?

also is the meat minced or like cut from a slab?

it is a dolma/koupepi thing. google it
minced mixed with rice

seems like the stuffed grape leaves are prepped first, but they can be served by themselves. Do you know if your grandmother cooks the stuffed leaves first before or during the cooking of the taro and tomato puree? .

before

Cyprus will unite once and for all soon.Erdogan literally sold the island kek.Turkish side wants to reunion because of EU Citizenship.

We'll probably keep one Mountain Warfare Commando Brigade for presence.I should've married to a qt.Fuck

How do you guys feel about the reunification?

Divided. Although the pro reunification arguments are rational and the against are "muh but no like de turks"

Actually Cyprus Turks are pretty based and European-tier personalities.Drinks alcohol,gambles,low moderate muslims and definitely not ISIS,no one cares about the way you live.

Im honestly happy about it because our resources are wasted there.

a nice turk
who would have thought
turks usually are provoking children see pic related

Ofcourse my man,we are nice as long as no one gets ethnically cleansed :^)