/afr/ - Africa General - Let's Save Africa from the Chinese! Edition

/afr/ - Africa General - Let's Save Africa from the Chinese! Edition

Sup Forums is deciding what groups to support in various African conflicts

Summary

>Gambia Invasion
A dictator is forced out by a soros pawn. We must help him

>Nigeria
Biafra rebel groups are marching in support of Trump and brexit and against the government. Eleven were killed in a rally today. We support them

>Central African Republic
Muslims are fighting with Christians with spears and machetes. We support the Christians.

>Congo
Sup Forums supports the various Rwanda funded rebel groups operating in Congo

>Somalia
Pro Somaliland, anti Islamic government

Biafra Pro- Trump & Brexit
thebiafratelegraph.co/2017/01/biafra-millions-of-fearless-biafrans.html
twitter.com/The_Jonathanian/status/822584235596906496

Information, maps, etc.
i.imgur.com/rzv85dn.png
Firepower index (strongest militaries): www.globalfirepower.com/countries-listing-africa.asp
GDP: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)
HDI: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African_countries_by_Human_Development_Index
GDP per capita: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita
Population: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African_countries_by_population
Ethnic groups:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_of_Africa
Languages: Tradtinal (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Languages_of_Africa#/media/File:Africa_ethnic_groups_1996.jpg) and official (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Languages_of_Africa#/media/File:Official_languages_in_Africa.svg)

>OFFICIAL THREAD THEMES
youtube.com/watch?v=mQVFZRM8QTo
>youtube.com/watch?v=1bGGsGDQeOE&t=2468s
youtube.com/watch?v=xxlQ_z7j3cU
>youtube.com/watch?v=FTQbiNvZqaY

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-38714007
africanews.com/2017/01/23/the-gambia-president-barrow-picks-female-vice-president/
nairaland.com/?
discord.gg/6Pq4hdC
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Movement_for_the_Actualization_of_the_Sovereign_State_of_Biafra
allafrica.com/view/group/main/main/id/00048813.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Out_of_Africa
discord.gg/WWQV3Zv
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaka
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

News from the Gambia:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-38714007

Looks like Jammeh got the last laugh. He robbed the Barrow government blind.

africanews.com/2017/01/23/the-gambia-president-barrow-picks-female-vice-president/

Hey OP are you in the discord chat?

I'm not. I do not have discord. Could I get the list? What's happening in there?

New OC.

Its just shitposts for now but you could tell us when you're posting a new thread.

These Pepes are ridiculously high quality.

Always 7PM GMT. I'd appreciate the link anyway.

Biafra will secede from Nigeria, Rhodesia will be restored, Africa will be great again.

nairaland.com/?

Remember to go here and support Biafra.

Today is about organization. We need to turn our goals into tangible things. We need social media.

discord.gg/6Pq4hdC

Just create an account, you can do it with 10minuteemail or something like that, no need to use your own email.

Thoughts on this?

There are already organizations, but as you said, social media is vital.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Movement_for_the_Actualization_of_the_Sovereign_State_of_Biafra

Well, we plan to make moves there, and a fair few of us yesterday want to try and help remove Chinese influence in Africa.

I saw that earlier kek, maybe he'll raise a mercenary army and come back like Napoleon.

If he did, we would be right behind him. :'(

>discord.gg/6Pq4hdC
Could you shoot me the link again? Appears to have broken.

Last Oc

Nicely done. You should do more if you get inspiration for any.

Heres the link again. discord.gg/6Pq4hdC

Fuck you. We support God Emperor Dennis Nguesso, rightful leader of the Republic of Congo!!

It says that it is invalid or has expired.

Rwandans are based though. Kagame is definitely /ourguy/.

Sshit idk what's happening.

AHAHAHAHAAH FUCK YOU OP

CHINA IS GROW LARGER!!!

If I go back into my history to the channel itself, it takes me back to the generic home page.

Do you have a code which I could add you with?

So is Nguesso. We need all the allies we can get. We can support Kagame while not allowing him to encroach on Congolese interests.

Unbased Pierogi China shill.

How is Nguesso based?

>Let's Save Africa from the Chinese!

Start recolonizing then, it worked out very well before am I not correct?

We are against the idea of China building lots of spheres of influence worldwide. Surely this would be in your interests too, if you are from the Republic of Taiwan?

Try now.

Many South African blacks are still falling for the evil whites meme, though it's understandable, European rule over them was much better than the current Chinese rule.

No, I'm saying that you can only beat a colonial race with another colonial race

This.

The ANC sweep to victory every time.

Bump.

user, we may as well keep the thread alive now to move people to the Discord, and then let it exist only during happenings.

allafrica.com/view/group/main/main/id/00048813.html

People in Zimbabwe envied the fall of Jammeh, they are tired of Mugabe and look to a future without him in power.

>mfw supporting separatism is against the rules of the forum
Even in Nigeria, mods = fags

You can get away with it very, very easily.

Are you a member of the Discord? We are essentially migrating there.

Why should I care about rapidly reproducing nigger populations? They have it better than we do already, because niggers will still exist in 1000 years unlike white Americans or Europeans with the current trends.

A thousand nukes dropped on Africa would do the world a favor.

Power vacuum when mugabe goes

I'm ready.

As am I. He needs to hang, plus we'd have some great happenings.

Chances are, he'll die, get some fancy funerals, a big mausoleum that would get defaced within a month if not a week.
And when that happens, we need a man on the ground to document it. Fuck it, we must livestream the whole thing being smashed by rightfully pissed zimbabweans.

Yes, but they'd have an unstable power vacuum, no?

Believe it or not but an unstable power-vacuum can in some cases be more viable than a shit-tier dictatorship.
That would mostly depend on the actual influence of the ZANU PF itself and its opposition, their range for action, popular support or lack thereof, overall political apathy, etc.
I've lived in Nepal for a while and it has been in a failed state/power vacuum for over a year now, yet everybody is coping with it well (aside from the few directly involved in trying to size the power or keep it)

Based literature:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Out_of_Africa

discord.gg/WWQV3Zv

Go here. You would be valuable.

I never into Discord but I'll try, in case something interesting happens there too.

Discord will be more active from now on.

What does Sup Forums think about pre-colonial Africa?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaka
This guy is pretty interesting. Supposedly the greatest kang of them all. Also gave the british a run for their money

Wait, Biafra is still a thing? Are the rebel groups doing this shit for independence?

Yes, and yes. They support Trump.

No it's a part of Nigeria. The rebels want independence.

>pre-colonial Africa
sounds like a good idea to me, we had no business going there and change their ways.
the reality is they're probably going to survive us.
we can't be naive though, we opened the pandora box, if we don't explore their resources someone else (china) will

How's it looking? I thought Nigeria pretty much killed the movement slowly after Biafra's small independence in the sixties.

Pretty shit.

11 killed last weekend at a pro-Trump rally.

What's the one at the left? Angola/Mozambique?

Yes how could the white man bring such terrible things to Africa such as medicine and agriculture.

Why was this man so based?

I see. Is their current movement organized or popular in the region? Are there any arguments for independence nowadays?
I always kinda liked Biafra because it would be something more natural compared to the post colonial states we have. You know, a more or less united main ethnicity, starting from scratch, with a better uniting history than the dumb "we wanted freedom from whitey" shit.

When they were colonies, yes

He understood the reality of the situation.

Very popular, with piss poor organization.

What said, no organization and the government keeps imprisoning Biafran leaders.

can they handle it though?

Pretty sad there's not much info about it, or any organization at all for that matter. I thought the movement pretty much disappeared over the last forty years, and I'm quite interested in these kind of movements in Africa.
What do you guys think about the Cabindaean independence movement?

That little tiny enclave?

Angola won't let that go, it accounts for 60% of their oil production.

I wonder how much untapped oil reserves. DR Congo has.

>Rhodesia will be restored
Don't play with my heart

Didn't Angola surpass Nigeria as the leading exporter of oil in Africa?

Mugabe's time is ticking and people are tired of him, maybe there's a small chance.

Idk, but 97% of their revenue comes from oil. Could you imagine what would happen if the price of oil collapses?

What about South Sudan?

Nope, as far as I know, Nigeria is the top oil exporter in Africa.

Pro-government, personally.

Oh fug.

Yeah. It actually was administred as its own colony until Salazar decided to merge it with Angola for economic and bureaucratic reasons.

I know, I'm just curious about your opinions on it. Since because of the current oil price the Angolan economy is melting down to the point the construction of a dozen skyscrapers in the capital has been halted I'm quite thrilled about how the people in Cabinda will act, since it's the main reason for the current president to kill the movement. I wonder if they'll let them go somewhere in the future if oil becomes less profitable.

Afaik there's mostly only oil on a small, but dense strip off the Cabindaean coast, Big Congo doesn't have much.

That's what's currently happening. Portuguese workers are already returning from Angola (again) because of the miserable evolution over the past couple of months.

let's not and say we did, it's so tiresome

No, no. Africa must not be Chink land.

Fucking hell UK you were on the wrong side

Also the side against Israel.

A lot of us come back home.
It's not like the black population is getting rewards from it..

Along with Saudi Arabia though.

because your endless supply of niggers for cuckholding would run out?

I always wonder if the DR Congo will ever stabilize.

People there must long for the times of living under Mobutu's Zaire.

>opposing Israel
>wrong side

>A dictator is forced out by a soros pawn. We must help him
>Eleven were killed in a rally today. We support them
>Muslims are fighting with Christians with spears and machetes. We support the Christians.
>pol/ supports the various Rwanda funded rebel groups operating in Congo
Fuck off bong, you're not the mouthpiece for a website literally hundreds of thousands of people use, fuck off back to rebbit if you want a hivemind

I didn't even write the OP, it's from a pastebin.

>I'll side with the Soviet Union and the literal reason why Islamic extremism is flourishing as long as I'm against muh joos
The last time someone tried to follow the "the enemies of my enemies are my friends" logic it gave birth to the Mujahideen.

uk are saudicucks, not news

It was lowered because of attacks by rebel groups on oil wells.

No.
China will keep good relations with Africa and EU will support them to fuck america over.

Well it's a fucking stupid pasta then, and you should change it for the next OP. people don't like being told their opinions, especially on Sup Forums

Here's a map I made in case anyone wants to know all the various types of conflicts in Nigeria

Actually the reason Islamic extremism is flourishing is that the US created it.

Forgot it here it is

Pretty sure they sided with Nigeria because they wanted stability and thus more economic exploitation in their former colony.

see , both are interconnected anyway.

I have no idea whats going on but I'll gladly support your cause
I have family in Namibia(yes not anywhere near those places I know) and I'd be damned if some kind of greedy fucks came over to destroy it

That's actually very helpful. Thank you.

Thats a nice map.

discord.gg/WWQV3Zv

This is the best place to be. We are setting up some proper movements and maneuvers here.