Libtards so delusional they're literally bitching about trump withdrawing from the TPP

LOL

Only an absolute idiot would defend globalism.

Cuckservatives are so delusional they are shilling for TPP with the United Kingdom.

So defend this globalism Trumptard.

Send them this

Based.

>UK = the world

Does it hurt to be as stupid as you are?

I remember when libs hated TPP.
I want Donald to now say he supports abortion, just to see what happens.

>Trade deal with one country and close ally is Globalism.

OKAYYYYY.

> liberals
> al-quaeda propaganda site

We have to meme this into reality.

>wanting corporations to be more powerful than governments

Wew, Trump is actually fighting Lofwyr. Can he slay the golden dragon?

to be fair, there are 2 major groups of liberals in the dem party in 2016
the sanders group
and the original obama/ clinton group

so it only makes sense some will support tpp

Is this official? Is Trump actually delivering in a big way?

wtf I hate Bernie now

spam this everywhere lmao.

It was my understanding that a vast majority of people hated the TPP, if not for the content then the secrecy of the agreement and the fact nobody outside of the Government and a few businesses were allowed to even read it. Those are only 3 people though, but one may be pressed to actually consider these people shills, or perhaps uninformed.

It's bad for smaller countries in Europe, such as my own.
But America didn't really get as much out of it as us smaller countries, so I say good on them.
Make at least one country on this lousy planet great!

It's a lot like the Ron Paul Tea party and the Ted Cruz/ Marco Rubio funded by the Koch brothers """"""""Tea Party""""""""

Both factions speak the same language but only one is sincere.

I have no idea what those Facebook comments said. Where they giving arguments for something?

Still not globalism.

A bilateral trade deal between two countries is not globalism. wasn't in the 1800s, isn't in the 2010s

Why would you like comments defending the TPP?

Yep, US withdrew from the TPP today.

Regardless of the contents of the TPP, it wasn't sold to the American people and every step of its development sends up red flags. That said, the GOP supports it, Trump doesn't.

Correct. One thing about the partnership is it would have effected education and research. It was backed by pharma and would have blocked research by universities for looking at natural medicine. It goes back to how I firmly believe pharma will only develop treatments and not cures. It doesn't make them money to cure people.

Funny huh? You would live liberals would actually read the tpp and value education and science.

Quads of death

I'm pretty damn liberal, and the TPP needed to go.

Fuck off you prick we're all allies in the commonwealth, we need trading partners outside europe and the US needs a new transpacific deal, considering we import more than we export it'll be a good deal for both of us.
trade =/= globalism libtard

The only issue is that the US was created the TTP in large part to economically restrict China. If we pull out of the TTP, China already has their own trade agreement circulating, the RCEP.

The only winner of a ruined TTP is going to be China.

What the US needs to do is renegotiate and get a better deal on the TTP, not just throw it out the window and turn Asia's economy over to China.

Hoi, chummer.

Liberals so idiotic they don't know what ocean is between the US and the UK...

This. I like the initial idea of TPP, but the language in it was shitty.

If you're looking for the UK in the Pacific I don't think your going to get a trade deal to be honest

>>>>>>>>>>

Are trade deficit in goods inherently bad? You could always print new money, and it increases the goods in you economy? Also foreign countries/companies hold alot of cash in you valuta, doesnt that encourage them to invest in you?

did he just outjewed the jews?

"The Pond"

>al jizeera

>Trump doesn't have plans already in motion to replace the TPP

please, faggot, are you even thinking?

Not him. I'm also a Republican. We don't need shit. It was a shady deal that effected real development by schools and smaller labs. It was a gigantic pile of shit.

America needs less of your euro bullshit and more American dollars being spent on American products and services.

I thought Sander's supporters hated the TPP as much as we did.

Looks like they just decided to drink the Kool-Aid en masse.

I studied biochem at Imperial, at the end of my 4 years I wanted to go into research to try and find some alternatives to antibiotics (at the time VRSA had just started getting attention as the doomsday bug).
I found out pretty quickly that no one will fund anything to replace antibiotics, like defensins or non-pathogenic viruses. they will only fund expeditions to the bottom of the ocean or the rainforest or antarctica (and spend tens of millions) to find new antibiotics.
They like having cheap to produce all-purpose drugs to put a 900% mark up on, it's a money for misery system so no they wont cure cancer or AIDs or anything unless it's a drug they can market and the cost of the drug would be astronomical, much better for business to keep people popping pills long term.

The problem Is letting China takeover while america turn it's back to the world to suck it's own dick with meaningless trades.

Have you ever been on a business trip to China? I don't want these fuckers to dictate the world market, it's asian roaches. The USA building a wall probably will result in strict immigration laws over Europe but won't make globalism go away.

But, we'll see.

> China
> Global Power

Holy fuck these are the people that kill 6000 people a day from pollution and serve rat in their restaurants. I've been to China, it's a totalitarian shitscape and will fall.

>Sanders on Trade
>Rand on Healthcare
ABSOLUTELY AMERICAN

>not just turn Asia's economy over to China

those countries literally cost more to upkeep than their markets are worth.

Trump is a genius, China's economy is a paper dragon. These countries are going to beg the US to renegotiate terms.

>It was a shady deal
>New trans pacific deal
>New
TPP was a catastrophe I'm not defending it.

>American needs less of your euro bullshit and more american dollars spent on murican products
We just left the EU, and we'd be buying your shit not the other way around. It's a net gain for you because we buy all of our shit in from overseas, we're a service based economy not an exporter.

they work fast though, they catch up

see what the past 8 years of gridlock did to the U.S.

let's hope you can get shit done now

was he really

dare I say it

our guy this whole time?

/truth

Nah, it's just a wee puddle.

>ITT liberals desperatley trying to understand TPP so they can be upset about this

This is why nobody believeed hillary when she said she was against TPP

You've had too many burgers. The fat is getting to your head.

>1 ally =/= globalism

Showing their true colours, as ever.

Corporate shills to a man/woman. Without shill dollars there wouldn't be a Left.

>been up for thousands of years
>going to fall
looks like the only thing that ever fell is american pride, arrogance and the twin towers senpai

Yeah hopefully Trump acknowledges that, I think he does desu.
The fucking chinks are drooling over the idea of globalism, their currency is so undervalued, the labour in china is all completely unregulated with no safety and they have no copyright or pollution laws.
They have the means to be the global power in trade and chinese 'businessmen' are the least trustworthy people on the planet after ((a few other groups)). We all need some huge tariffs on their sub-standard steel and plastic crap, can't keep giving them business.

So what was Obama's speed at fulfilling his campaign promises once in office compared to Trump's?

Also, what blows my mind is that most of Trump's plans we know of so far are all for just his first 100 days in office. I'd love to see where we're at exactly a year from now.

They have no regulation so they can churn out 10x the output that any civilized country can at the expense of a few chink workers dying in the process.
Life means nothing to them that have way too many people anyway, plus the weak currency they can undercut anyone for almost any product and they have no intellectual property laws.
>they could very well be a global power with that setup, although the chinese people will suffer from it.

>trapped in poverty and inclusion

Isn't that what they want?

>nothing in china and the world is different today than from thousands of years ago

it donest matter if it was never cucked by anyother country.

BERNOUTS ON SUICIDE WATCH

> Roach acts like he knows something

Chinese dynasties have catastrophically failed I believe 7 times and was ruled by a foreign power (Manchurians) for centuries. Then lost to Britain in the Opium wars and is why Hong Kong is based as fuck while the rest of China starves and eats dog. Learn something other than Jihad Mohammed

Americans are too intellectually inferior to compete with China, Trump made the right decision.

Yeah wait until they all die off or move to Africa due to their one child policy and severe lack of young women to carry on the Chinese genes

listen roach, china is a country with a nuclear program and a space program, but no potable water in their capital. even for tourists in the big hotels, you cannot drink the tap water.

it just gets worse and worse from there, lurk some china threads sometime as you obviously havent been there yourself. the whole country is a fucking disaster waiting to happen.

They'll be a huge power by then, we need to embargo them now until they stop blatantly copying our shit and ripping us off with shit quality steel

> Chinese Steel

Best green text I've ever read. Great red pill on China

he voted against TPP, he was very vocal about that

>Ahmad
Ah, mad!

>trump brings jobs back to U.S.
>if chinas wasnt becoming a super power they will now