How does it make you feel that the term "redpill" was coined by two transwomen?

How does it make you feel that the term "redpill" was coined by two transwomen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nWfh0OuTKKE
neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=81049
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the truth drove them insane so they developed a split personality to help them cope

they are philosophical so I respect them

NEO ANDERSON

NEO = NEW
ANDER = MAN (IN GREEK)
SON = SON

NEO ANDERSON = THE NEW SON OF MAN = THE HERMAPHRODITE

How can you manage to have both a round and square chin at the same time?

By having surgery to make you a horrible mutant that everyone hates looking at. Especially the people that love you.

It's from Total Recall you dumb faggot.

the entire movie was a ghost in the shell rip off to begin with so i dont care

also funny how the moment the brothers started becoming women their movies went to shit

They were men when the Matrix came out, so it doesn't count.

It was made by two men who transitioned to transwomen

BOTH OF THEM?

Sometimes I wonder what it's like to know everyone thinks you are insane and they're only humoring you.

Holy shit, those man hands on the right, Trump must be jealous

>tfw the one on the left is kinda cute desu

>How does it make you feel that the term "redpill" was coined by two transwomen?

They were kinda good before they went insane. But I'm sure they stole it from some anime or comic book in any case.

Revealed too much truth so they were programmed into this mental illness to reduce credibility

Aner (ἀνήρ) not ander

Omg dey transwomyn. I guess the whole redpill concept is now totally btfo.

Jesus do you people even have a single brain cell in your fucking heads?

The one on the left is quite cute, so it's ok.

I think it is as possibly referring to how man would be freed from the robots. I completely forget what happens after the first movie, though, those sequels were a shit show and it's been two long.

MATRIX OP

>Jesus do you people even have a single brain cell in your fucking heads?
identity politics does that to you

It's just funny phrase/codeword.

I don't think anyone here has a deep emotional or spiritual connection to it.

>Women

This board has gone to shit.
All day every day, only shitty threads.

>took it from comic book or anime
How young do you have to be to not know what the Matrix is

>women

I thought it came from The Matrix?

Do they practise incest? One of them is clearly a feminine tranny where the other is a bulldyke tranny.

How do I put this... Mentally ill people often have the best imagination.

The first one transitioned okay except for that god awful pink hair, the second should just off himself.

"This is a Scandinavian for of Andreas, which is derived from the elements "aner" (man) and "andros" (of a man)."

This.

you guys think they were forced to transition?

There was someone that posted on Sup Forums the truth about what happened to them
Don't remember all the details but it had something to with a mistress dominating them into submission for years with truly degenerate and depraved acts and quite literally brainwashing them

Wtf did their parents do to them when they were kids? They must have been horribly raped and abused to both end up like this.

It did...those are the Wachowski "Sisters".

thats what happens when being a woman has more venefits than being man, you just cut off the dingi and reamin in the top of the food chain.

>How does it make you feel that the term "redpill" was coined by two transwomen?
Not exactly true
youtube.com/watch?v=nWfh0OuTKKE

Irony happens

In Total Recall, the red pill is a lie used to try to trick Quaid.

What are you guys trying to say?

Does this support the nature or nurture aspect more when it comes to being prone to wanting a sex change? On one hand you could say it's genetic since their brothers but at the same time you could argue that since they were brought up in the same home by the same people then that could be the deciding factor.

They couldn't handle the very pill they coined and went the way of Cypher. They must be destroyed

In Total Recall, everything that happens to Quaid after he goes to recall is in his mind.
The bulk of the story in the movie is in Quaid's head
The red pill is to try to get him to see that his current reality is not real, just a memory implant

Here I found a link to the story just googled it
neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=81049

kek agrees. have we forsaken him?

Are you some kind of an idiot?

They both look fucking horrific, but one of them really drew the short straw.

but they didnt invent the term... they invented the scene in the movie the term is based off of, but those are two very different things.

>falling for this bait

It's from Alice in Wonderland

Underrated.

The redpill is the lie, obviously. At this point the cake is more real than the pill.