"Hahahahaha funny irony"
"Lmao funny cuz it true"
"Stupid nigger loving libtards defend these people"
"XD"

*Any meme criticizing white people in any shape or form*
"REEEEE MY SAFESPACE"
"FUKING JEWISH KEK"
"KEK WILL MEMEURDER YOUR FAMILY"
"Self-hating libtards need to be red-pilled with my scientific articles from 1902 and screencap collages"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hqIsc8ooXug
youtube.com/watch?v=nEf7cWdRwRA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well, that's because the "memes" about niggers are true. They are commit an insane amount of crime.

>not defending your Team when it is getting insulted
Better go and check your T-levels cuckboi

Fuck off Goldstein.

white people memes arent funny though, literally all "le white people dont like spices xd"

Hey Bob.

Go commit suicide with the rest of your country

Its not racist if its true.

You're mistaking me for sweden fatty

LOOOOL WYHTE BOYZ CANT DO *stupid nigger jive of the week* HOW CAN WHYTE BOIZ EVEN COMPETE?

Check your flag faggot

>t. Tyrone

Why are you using the reaction images I used to use years ago?

lol what, do you even have a Facebook. Normies make white jokes all the time and no one calls racism. I keep seeing some dumb fucking meme about whites not using spices to cook shit. The fuck?

I've been saving them all this time and of course you're here

Dude you live in Croatia, go get mugged by a gypsy

Fuck off nigger.

If you can't be at least as funny as the whole "watermelon and fried chicken" thing maybe you need to practice. It's not really that high of a bar

I think the school shooter meme is pretty funny.

Dinner with white people is forced and lame.

Croatia > California

Try again Slav

>*Any meme criticizing white people in any shape or form*
And what exactly is there to criticize?

youtube.com/watch?v=hqIsc8ooXug

Memes about blacks are funny because they are true. Memes about whites are just trying 2hard be PC and are never funny.

Hatefulness is funny. Racism is funny. Sexism?- The funniest of all.

this is now a nigger hate thread

It's because one is socially acceptable and the other is not.

Video i made
Related
youtube.com/watch?v=nEf7cWdRwRA

Hahahaha. Really? You remember me?

I think I used these on Sup Forums...

all those flavours and you chose to be slight salty.

>american education

HEY EVERYBODY LOOK HERE. THESE ARE NOT NEWFAGS. EVERYBODY LOOK. THEY ARE NOT NEWFAGS. JUST LETTING EVERYBODY KNOW THAT THEY ARE NOT NEWFAGS. ITS CLEAR THEY ARE NOT NEWFAGS BECAUSE THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT MEMES NOBODY ELSE REMEMBERS FROM A FEW YEARS AGO. ONLY OLDFAGS USE TRIPS

I think you are spreading alternative facts which you got from fake news.

What's even weirder is the fact that black people only have surface, hardly demeaning, things to say about white people. We can't dance? We don't like spicy food? We like cheese? Those are meaningless to any white person, and when those are made fun of everyone laughs. Dancing, food, and cheese aren't qualifiers for a successful life.

But when people on here make fun of blacks, it's usually how they dress, how intelligent they are, their appearance, and their violence. These are serious issues and I bet if I were black I would be angered or heartbroken seeing it talked about so much.

So why would a white person would get upset when a nigger says "whitey spice game off fleek. Not even a thott would schlurp him!"? I have no clue. Maybe he's a chef.

>white people memes arent funny though, literally all "le white people dont like spices xd"
'Funny' is a subjective term, what you find funny may not be funny at all for other people.

The issue at hand here is not whether the jokes being made about blacks or whites fit reality but rather how defensive you white cucks get at the slightest joke about yourselves

Look at the fags dumping meme infographics and other stormtard shit at the drop of a hat because someone suggested whites are thin skinned

Really gets your jngging joggin

>*Any meme criticizing white people in any shape or form*

>"REEEEE MY SAFESPACE"

might be projecting senpai, I don't see that here.

It's a really weird coincidence. They're not a meme, they were a set of reaction images I collected years ago. I used them occasionally on Sup Forums. It's odd to see them again because I no longer have the folder and forgot about them.

No I'm not a newfag, but it appears that you are, friendo.

This is an embarassing strawman and a pathetic attempt at forcing a meme

Sage

See
It's not an attempt to force a meme, what would the meme even be?

because fuck niggers

>the Sup Forums is just like aposematic snowflakes that need therapy dogs when someone that doesn't agree with me comes to my campus meme

They arent the same. Like, at all.

I used to work in pharmaceuticals and had to wear these fuckers every day

My bad. I was on the defence because was sperging out.

You're right, the thread/idea is retarded.

Praise kek!

Different context. Racist memes about non-whites have to be hidden from the masses and are shat on by everyone else, only occasionally shared because it's KNOWN they're offensive.

Racism directed towards whites is freely circulated among normies, accepted as moral, and even deemed non-racist.

You post like a leaf, kill yourself.