PIZZAGATE is Real

Seems like people forgot about PIZZAGATE.
>pizzagate.com

Never forget.
Put these cunts in prison ASAP.
>Podestas 'art'. Matches tiles in underground tunnel in Washington.

Epstein doesn't have charges? The dutroux affair doesn't exist? Jimmy Saville was a lone wolf? Do kids randomly go missing?

How is it not sensible? Truth is stranger than fiction, the amount of proof is overwhelming. This many ''coincidences'' couldn't have happened

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xon1546ZwDs
youtube.com/watch?v=zQFOrwyFopA
mega.nz/#!jU9TDQbS!fXSlSik8tuNvxaFITxXsBYjeXy2CuExim7tMSFtivtw
countdowntozerotime.com/2017/01/23/2017-pizzagate-childrens-book-exposed-secret-pizza-party-childs-book-must-seevideocan-stories-be-used-to-groom-childrencharacteristics-and-behavioral-indicators-of-a-pedo/
google.com/amp/s/dcpizzagate.wordpress.com/2016/11/07/first-blog-post/amp/?client=ms-android-verizon
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DW4JA2l5fAs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

bumping

youtube.com/watch?v=Xon1546ZwDs

My Name Is Anneke Lucas and I Was a Sex Slave to Europe's Elite at Age 6

>My mother sold me, and drove me wherever, whenever she got the call. The boss of this pedophile network was a Belgian cabinet minister. The clients were members of the elite. I recognized people from television. Their faces were familiar to the masses, while I was confronted with the dark side of their power addiction — the side no one would believe existed. I came across VIP's, European heads of state, and even a member of a royal family.

youtube.com/watch?v=zQFOrwyFopA

>sliding

nice to see you

Brace yourself. The shills are coming.

A lot of connections..

commencing friends of CPP dump i saved last night

You can't really comprehend pizzagate without knowing what MKultra or the Tavistock Institute is

Someone made Alefantis Janitor me thinks

aand the white rabbit is there..

What's with that woman who was pushed under a train in NYC? Who was supposedly supposed to unravel things? What was her name? Is she important, after all?

Yep

Bump

What do you think about the possibility of Shia Lebouf being an MKultra candidate?

before..

Connie Watton

after
as of dec.1 2016, previous one deleted

Considering celebrities lives are similar to the Truman show, it wouldn't surprise me, but pizzagate transcends things like some jewish actor going against Trump

thanks anons is nice to bump it

the nitghmares whit the golden Joker and the Golden emperor dont let me sleep , they want us to aplly the golden rule to all thoose faggots ,

The Golden beings rage is Mercifull and full of justice , They only want to do to they anyting they did to those kids , no more no less .

If only the podesta and co. got the same treatment as the kids.. Many nights I couldn't sleep thinking that we are so helpless that we cant even do anything to help the kids.. Exposing it is the first step I guess

When it comes to investigating local companies/groups affiliated with other companies/groups that resemble pedophile rings, where can we upload the information?

I have been investigating a local winery in my region that openly displays the boy lover symbol. This winery is owned by an ex pastor and on his property he has a small personal chapel. Now to the point, after investigating who he is and who his winery is affiliated with, I found out he donates a large portion of his money to a few boys summer camps, mainly those "at risk" children. This also requires him to do fund raising and holding balls, parties, wine celebrations and other events at his property to further raise money for the groups he is affiliated with. Getting more proactive with the investigation, I went to his New Years bash, was extremely awkward. Didn't seem right to allow families to attend with their children at such a large event that is primarily focused around alcohol. To add to that, I took a date with me to that event, one that was completely oblivious to #pizzagate or anything related to pedophilia. Even after asking my date, what the atmosphere was like there, my date agreed. Very awkward and felt like 1000 eyes were watching from the walls. My next step is that I will participate in one of these summer camps for boys, there was registration for volunteers at the New Years bash. So to further my investigation, I am taking it into more depth, actively seeking out pedophiles to approach me at this camp and attempt to solicitation of sex with a young boy to incriminate this potential pedophile ring in my local neighborhood.

I encourage everyone to investigate locally in their area for potential links to pedophile rings. For Law and Order.

>mods delete pizzagate threads when flat earth threads go up to bump limit
Wow... really makes you think...

thats a good one ,saved

where a good place to start?

keep doing gods work user

Wouldn't you need a camera or a mic so that the solicitation actually counts as proof? Doubt you'd have it on 24/7 in a camp. You could talk with the people that were at the camp previous years, if they noticed anything weird. But God bless user

here's a good one about how the media suppresses it, hope most Sup Forumss have it already

dont worry user ,
if this go public , the maternal instinc has kick off , the rage of mother is someting primal and powerfull that will break any posible magic that is still protecting them.

Honestly, for me this was by chance. I simply drove past their property and the boy lover symbol was in plain sight on their front gate. Looking at the label on their wine bottles, again, the symbol is there hidden in the sun.
>Sun
>Boy Lover
>Ex Pastor
Satanism?

I am currently considering that. I have three months to prepare everything before the first meeting for all the volunteers. I'll consider asking people who have been in the camp in previous years. But honestly, feeling I may be grasping at straws as again, this guy and his company donates money to many different summer camps and other programs to do with "at risk" children.

here's the circle jerk procedure with the establishment media

If true you are a top human being friendo

Don't get killed.

but if the same people do these things that control the information release to the public? what if brainwashing has gone so far that even the primal instincts are gone? It is now ''cool'' to go against nature.......

I have been on the look about for that that kinda stuff, My father is a vicar CoE

here's a link to over 4gb of pizzagate data. Spread it around!

mega.nz/#!jU9TDQbS!fXSlSik8tuNvxaFITxXsBYjeXy2CuExim7tMSFtivtw

i'd say trust your gut feeling. you said at the event you could feel a 1000 eyes spying on you. Never dismiss the first raw feeling you get about things..

I think many actors who have been in Hollywood their whole lives are. Child actors are particularly suspect.

Yeah the thing that these people doesn't understand is that we want it to be debunked...

can be talk about pissgate instead??

thanks

countdowntozerotime.com/2017/01/23/2017-pizzagate-childrens-book-exposed-secret-pizza-party-childs-book-must-seevideocan-stories-be-used-to-groom-childrencharacteristics-and-behavioral-indicators-of-a-pedo/

I always use this to convince my friends.
google.com/amp/s/dcpizzagate.wordpress.com/2016/11/07/first-blog-post/amp/?client=ms-android-verizon

Well keep your eyes open and ears to the ground, so to say. Or whatever that saying is. Either way, keep in mind that its almost entirely hidden in plan sight. Could be painted on a mail box, on the ground with arrows pointing to something and much like I learned. Could be so obvious as to an actual entrance to a piece of property.

Good point, but just want to remind you about the 1000 eyes thing, it was my date to that New Years party that said this and my date went into the party with 0 knowledge beforehand about pedophile rings and pizzagate. I did this just so I wouldn't be going on my own assumptions that there is in fact a pedophile ring connected to this man/company.

In reality I have come to this conclusion. The super rich (or those that think they are by how rich others are around them) have the right to be pedophiles due to their social/policical standings and use lesser, worst off people to traffic, handle and care for the children these ultra rich abuse. The poor keep their mouths shut due to bribery and the super rich keep them paid so long as the super poor continue to supply them with children. I believe the latest example shown was the guy that posted here about a park showing symbols and it all connected to some fat neet who owned a collection store. Totally backs my assumptions. How can a poor, never opens his business, loser able to keep his business open without actually being open? Paid by pedophiles.

that would seem like a logical order for pedos.. That might be one reason, but I've been thinking about the super rich. Imagine if you have unlimited amounts of money, nothing really excites you anymore, the rush they would get by doing sick shit can't be measured. They also might think they are doing something for the greater good, those parasites..

I belived that the maternal instic has not kick off becose of the media control , it can feel it dormand , but i am not perfect user i may be wrong.

If the maternal instinct wich is one of the base of love is gone , WELL WE ALL ARE FUCK UP IN A BIG WAY.
this would repercuted in giant way across the ADN landscape , the more humane ting whould be to kill them all , whithaud love they are LIVING DEATH PEOPLE, they would hold no real power and no will to live , a little more than NPC .
this is actually posible , just look how much they enjoy Zombies shows and games , i know that a lot of them are like that righ now , but if ALL OF THEM ARE , it would be a danger to everyone in the planet earth .
if they lack love they would not figth in wars or have will to build , just consume mindessly and whithaud sense of even enjoying the consuming.
whithaud love ,they would not serve as egg souls , no new golden beings , no new geniuses
whithaud love they will not created and spread Joy and healing .
as i already said NPC .
Realy sad .

To add, it's a common tactic to use state/regional child protection services to take children out of homes and place the children into homes that help supply the pedophile rings. I forget what state, but each home gets an extra $4000 for doing this, and $6000 if the child is special needs.

That guy also donated money to Clinton Foundation with Carlos Slim, largest owner of NYT.

Basically that, it's the media control. And it's very hard for normies to comprehend how connected countries and media are. This is a worldwide problem, and the elites can get away with it because they control worldwide media. It's really hard for anyone to believe that media and authorities would actually willingly not do anything about this. People trust too much into authority, and that will always be so... and unfortunately a million plus researchers on Sup Forums reddit voat or wherever won't amount to one msm reporter to them.

i see everyone so caught up in their phones everyday that im just going crazy, thinking to take phones out of their hands and smash them. there are no more kids on the grid, which covers almost all, this means everyone will grow up under their influence. and the new women... I might sound like im loosing hope, but the new generation of women.. what kind of a maternal instinct do they have left if they think what they are told to think

carlos slim, richest guy in all the world and when you ask if anyone's ever heard of him no one has. I first heard of him when researching Haiti and Monica Petersen.

I remember the thread with the canadanon and the weird book drops around that town. And the weird game and card store. Anybody save the threads or pictures?

This is fucked up

nothing at all

also, no symbols relating to an international child trafficking ring are here

yup these folks are clean

just a normal family podesto-resto

what can we do?

Comet is just a small business, you are just harming innocent people with your false allegations

at this point, I think, only finding new clues and just talking about it with people around you. The more people know, the better chances of people calling for the arrests of these scum

>but do now confuse the software whit the hardware.

We are both the computer and the programer , i want to tap directly to the hardware ,
Podesta and Company were predating the BEST OF THE BEST hardware , the Angels and demons , The Teslas , you cant not have freedom withaud slaves and the enligth beings are our slaves , they are our servants , the ones who heal us , fitgh us , the ones who tie us to the illusion and the ones who freed us from it. they BELONG TO ALL OF US.
i know that no matter what we do there will be some child fuckers somewere and its little we can do about it ,
but if you are predating in the best of the best you are making of this fucking rock a worse shithole .
they are predating on my blood and flesh quicker than we can repair the damage , to damage all of us they do not need to kill half humanity , just the best 1% and everyones conditions are worse.
Podesta is a Traitor to both ligh and darkness , both elites and plebs .
Podesta is not a enemy , he is a Disease a Parasite.
Love is the cure, maternal love.

>My next step is that I will participate in one of these summer camps for boys, there was registration for volunteers at the New Years bash. So to further my investigation, I am taking it into more depth,

well just don't further your investigation up some little kids ass

Comet may be just one place, but it will be the first domino that tips to all the others over, but first we need to distribute the kompromat momentum to knock it over.

I'm well aware that this is an international underworld with significant political ties, please see my earlier posts.

i was just doing my best shill impression while posting a contradictory img..

the funnier part is the numerous allegations filed with police over the graffiti and art in this restaurant, you would figure they would clean it up after people started complaining about it

you're right, I just get pretty emotional with this stuff, enough that I got trolled by a bong-o

have some pizza basement archive for your success

same thing here leaf.. at the start of this whole thing i couldn't sleep for many nights..

btw, remember the times when pol was being ddos'ed because of pizzagate?
i remember the name so clear - Arun Rao

I have told 2 guys about this, the called me crazy and had various pointed out non-arguments witch they didnt want to accept as stuipid. Their main point was that a brave policeman would cover that up, I told them that a judge was killed and basicly confirmed as an assisination by wikileaks when he attacked the circle.
So I told them about other smaller pedofile circles that acctually got covered up after several years of active existence. At that point they just called me german buzzwords for nazis and tinfoils.

here's a rare monica petersen.

different countries, same shit. oh, dont worry about him and his crazy conspiracies

>Matches tiles in underground tunnel in Washington.
proofs?

FAMILY TRADITION

This might be hard to see. I couldn't find a better pic. But at the famous MOCA festival, each plate was served with walnuts, pasta, and pizza.

can't make anything out of whats on the plates, but good find if true

here we go, i found a better picture that shows the pizza.

Have you read it?

Yeah, this really is messed up, I didn't even read the article, you simply need to read it to see its creepy as fuck. Some serious mental conditioning going on there, every single message that book sends to kids is wrong.

>page 5

do bumpiriry

#PizzagateIsReal

Wat

There was an interesting thread going on late last night about the Hollywood connection of Pizzagate and somebody brought up this Apartment complex where all the child stars lived. Thread started out very promising with lots of dirt. Can't find the name of it anymore, plz help

Klaus Kinski
Natasha Kinski
Roman Polanski
Woody Allen
Larry Brinkin
Terry Bean
Rennie
Harvery Milk
Jim Jones
George Mosconi
Chad Turner

Just have a look at some of the names

Oakwood was previous name, now it's taluca something or order. Not sure but I believe I read somewhere it also had the spiraly triangle symbol

*or other

Not that. There was an apartment complex that was supposed to be a Pedo Meat Market where to Hollywood Talent Scouts come and look and the little kids.
Corey Hain said he was molested here or something.
I went to bed before the thread got really good, but it started so promising.

Yep that one

> cheese pizza, pasta and walnuts

damn sickos, the entrance fees were astronomical, 10,000 and up I believe

Yes that one

I'm pretty sure you can get in cheaper if you elect to become one of the table headpieces.

Toluca Hills Apartmetns by Avalon, known until last year as Oakwood apartments.
3600 Barham Blvd, 90068 Hollywood

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DW4JA2l5fAs

Lots of Pedo connections and weird coincidences. Corey Haim died there, connection to the Armenian Mob and known Sexoffenders.