Who would win?

Im doing study here with some UK officers. Who do you think would win in a war with the US? Why is the UK Army so shitty? Is it because they have so many folk protecting their queen?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_New_Orleans
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Why is the UK Army so shitty?
The leftist government keeps cutting down our armed forces.

maybe while youre in england you can also learn to structure a sentence properly.

>Who do you think would win in a war with the US?
are you talking about any country or just the UK specificly?

UK specifically.

But you can go to 95,000 but are stuck at 80k.

I also noticed no diversity in the officer corps. AT ALL.

well then it isnt even a question the fucking national guard could conquer the UK by themselfs

US could probably beat us in convention combat through sheer numbers but we'd beat them through guerrilla tactics. Our current army isn't great, but it's still probably the best trained army on the planet.

We're fucking retarded

The USA has 5x the population of the UK and ~3.8 times its land area with plenty of natural resources. Even if their militaries were exactly on par, the USA would have an insurmountable advantage against any European country except Russia (and even that's a stretch)

Regular Americans even have guns. You guys have forks (if they havent been confiscated already)

Interesting. As someone in the US military I believe that the officers in the UK are much much smarter than the ones in the US.
While you are training on tactics we are training on how to accept women into our brigades...and Im not joking.

The lone German

Actually we still have guns, only handguns were banned. This meme needs to die. Besides, it's not like you burger ever actually use your guns. You just use them LARP about a civil war that will never happen.

If we take nukes out of the equation the US could probably beat the rest of the world combined together if they tried to invade and conquer the USA.

UK soldiers are better trained than US ones, the US just has a shit load more equipment and numbers.

1 UK soldier is probably worth 3 US ones in terms of training and what they actually bring to the table.

I live a 3 minute walk away from a shop that sells almost exclusively guns

We're just not full of mentally ill fuckers who feel the need to shoot up schools or shopping centres.

you guys have guns that you have to load one round at a time. we can literally own rpg's...
and Americans go shooting all the time.

Even if none of that mattered, we have the biggest airforce in the world. the second biggest airforce in the world is our Navy. We could literally encircle your entire country. Don't be delusional.

How the fuck is this question?
We can take on the whole planet at the same time.

Fuck. Yes.

but what if the numbers were even...

Have you seen some of the degenrates in the US Army?

What makes you say that? What training do UK forces have that US don't?

If the numbers were even we would still have superior firepower in our unmanned drones alone...

>We can take on the whole planet at the same time

You could beat Britain, sure, but lets not get ahead of ourselves.

What? What the fuck do you mean who would win?

The United States would sink the UK's navy in 24 hours and then completely blockade them. Bombing runs of major supply lines, cities, urban centers, and production facilities follow until the UK surrenders unconditionally.

Brits are plucky, and I love the UK, but it would probably only take about a month of starvation before they surrender.

The US wouldn't even have to make land fall. With no ships or aircraft going in and out of the UK, they simply starve (and their economy collapses).

Land invasions are for morons, especially when your enemy is an island and you have the strongest navy and airforce the world has ever known.

>you guys have guns that you have to load one round at a time. we can literally own rpg's...
You have to load RPGs one round at a time too, you dimwit.

>and Americans go shooting all the time.
So do Brits. Probably less on average, but we do.

>we have the biggest airforce in the world. the second biggest airforce in the world is our Navy
Yeah OK, so you invade. Then what? You think we'd submit? It wouldn't take much to mount a successful insurgency. Dream on, burger.

That makes perfect sense

What makes you think that those dick heads are in charge of anything?

What if americans were dinosaurs with lightning beam eyes?

What if's are moot.

>you cant prove that I'm not a thunder t-rex

That's the dumbest "quote" I've ever seen. Poorly written and fake as fuck

IS this a divide and conquer thread?

America would easily crush the UK. Don't be retarded.

Sink our ships with what? The ordinance that we engineered for you?

Come on son we would merk the Fuck out of America
>your average US soldier

>squaddie

>us military quote

hahah ok achmed

>mfw Ireland being bitter about 1/3rd of his shitty island
You're welcome

Not bitter, just not retarded.

>bongs still buthurt that burgers pushed them out of their colonies.
It's like a 5th grader getting his ass kicked by a 3rd grader on the playground and then saying "I'll totally beat him up next time" as he's sniveling in snot in tears

>only one of those people isn't overweight

loading one bullet at a time vs loading an explosive missile...
you really think these are comparable dont you?

Yes I think you would submit when there is nothing going into or out of your country. you sure submitted to the hordes you already have incoming.

We would just have to wait.

Bongs was defeated by American guerilla tactics. What kind of meme is this?

...CHINA...

We would still have better tech, more planes, more warships, more air carriers, etc.

>What was 1812
We literally did come back to wreck you for talking shit the Fuck you talking about.
I'm sure if we weren't fucking around with India we would be in possession of America

And you're forgetting the Spanish, French, and German mercenaries along with you fags to stop a small portion of our army

Pretty sure the north Vietnamese army could

>Yeah OK, so you invade. Then what? You think we'd submit? It wouldn't take much to mount a successful insurgency. Dream on, burger.

Invading would be a mistake. We could blockade the island (and collapse the Chunnel) and you would all starve. After you have to eat your own grandparents you'll be ready to submit.

Rice farmers in Vietnam sure can give them a struggle.

Try the NYPD.

>BTFO by rice niggers
>IN FLIP FLOPS

I'm not. Even without nukes, the U.S. can fight the entire world at the same time. That is according to a U.S.General, add militarily analyzers.
Our navy makes sure we can't be invaded, and our air force and air carriers lets us attack anywhere we want.

are you fucking serious? the US would win easily.

I've heard that in America they teach schoolkids that the Vietnam war was a tie. Is this true, Americans?

Depends on the objectives location and length of the war

Depends what you mean by "win".

Make life hell for an occupying US force until they give up and go home? A lot of countries could do that, especially with outside help. Even the British, as soft as they are, could probably pull it off if they were getting weapons/supplies smuggled in from France.

But no country could "defeat" the US in the sense of destroying our military and conquering our country while not also being destroyed themselves. The country that comes closest is Russia, which could simply wipe us off the face of the planet with nukes, but of course, we would be doing the exact same thing to them at the same time.

it wasnt a war it was a conflict bud. we havent lost a war yet PAL

Studied in America for 10 years here, spent most of my childhood there.

Yes they say that they won in fact. They also never mention the 1812 incident, or the real reason behind desert storm

Total bullshit. We learn we lost Vietnam in school.

No, we're all taught that the US failed to achieve its goals in Vietnam, making it a loss.

The idea of it being a "tie" is based on a lot of people thinking of war in all or nothing terms (a win is you marching into their capital, a loss is them marching into your capital, anything else is a tie).

>I've heard that in America they teach schoolkids that the Vietnam war was a tie. Is this true, Americans?

Well the Vietnamese didn't march on Washington DC and plant their flag on the whitehouse lawn. South Vietnam "lost" the war we just dabbled and got bored and left.

>Why is the UK Army so shitty?

Small, yes, but not shitty. British soldiers are of a calibre much higher than any western counterparts.

I would know, I am one and I'm amazing also the L85A2 is not too heavy and ramp deck carriers are not a meme shut the fuck up flat deck shills

Also MTP >>>>>>>>>> ACU

>Studied in America for 10 years here, spent most of my childhood there.
>Yes they say that they won in fact.

You're full of shit.

>They also never mention the 1812 incident,

The fuck are you talking about? Even elementary schoolers learn about the War of 1812.

We learn about 1812 as well. You must have gone to a shitty school.

Invading a country and being forced out is, in fact, losing.

It's sort of an impossible question. Naturally if it was country vs country in some imaginary geographical area the US would win. Although we share a lot of equipment the US would win through sheer numbers. Although it would be interesting to see how the fight would go down between two nations which share so much equipment and tactics.

In terms of a world war esque fight which would include economies you'd have to decide the scenario and who would ally with each side. With such globally interconnected economies it is impossible to know what would happen. It's not like WW1/2 were exports ere comparatively very small.

Invasion and complete victory through invasion is also pretty much an impossibility. Afghanistan and Vietnam show how hard it is to defeat a population that is unwilling to cooperate.

>British
>soft
The average brit would wipe the floor with the average American m8 it's just fact

T. Muay Thai + bjj since I was 6 years old

The army with the functioning rifles.

except for sweden, because they sunk your car...sorry super carrier

> can't win against farmers and goat fucking sandniggers
> "best meme army"
> believes they can take any true country
My sides: gone

Send in SAS and they will retake the whole US in 17 minutes.

What anime is this from?

I know it's losing. I'm saying that some people misunderstand it and call it a "tie" because they think that war is all or nothing, either they surrender to you or you surrender to them.

>Invasion and complete victory through invasion is also pretty much an impossibility.

Our ancestors pulled it off with Germany and Italy...

the tories under thatcher started the budget cuts and the tories have continued them ever since. Labour have too. stop falling for the two party meme

This is the cringiest shit I've ever read
>forcedmeme.co.uk

Their military is shit but they would win just from pure numbers, USA soldiers don't compare to British ones.

The US crushed Iran's army in, what, 3 days? They were on the same level of the UK and France.

The issues came after, with the occupation. That has always been the problem for the US. We're really good at blowing shit up, but not so great at putting it back together.

>L85A2
tfw you fuck up a rifle so bad you need to give it to H&K, who goes and changes just about everything on it in order to make it functional at all.

Iran? Really. nigger?

There's no contest really. The only army that could oppose USA in an open war would be Russia. They would lose probably tho.

>They were on the same level of the UK and France

Maybe in numbers, but Arabs have always been awful soldiers.

UK would pose a much bigger threat due to much better discipline and tactics.

Stay butt hurt
>tfw slayed too much American puss because yanks are too beta to talk to women

>The US crushed Iran's army in, what, 3 days?

I hope you mean Iraq...

>The issues came after, with the occupation. That has always been the problem for the US. We're really good at blowing shit up, but not so great at putting it back together.

Our track record isn't all that bad. Sure, you've got the failures in Iraq and Afghanistan, but Japan, South Korea, Germany, and Italy turned out ok. It's just an issue of the political will being there to effectively occupy the country and the culture of the people living in the country, who have to ultimately fix things up themselves.

Lol. Yea, you sure showed us. Losing your territory in Canada to us and losing every major battle ( Baltimore, new Orleans, and the one toward Maine).
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_New_Orleans
But hey at least you burned an empty house in abandoned city.

No, I mean you're full of shit when you say that we're taught that we won in Vietnam, and that nobody even mentions 1812. Students are taught about 1812 in almost every grade, and the Vietnam War, and the fact that we lost, is covered at least in high school, even in states with shitty education systems.

The US would see it coming and launch a first strike in the form of incentivising all our obesity to move to England, effectively sinking the island entirely and making a war effectively moot

Because they weren't fighting with guerilla tactics in the same way. A large portion of their men were captured or dead and it largely came down to the old and the young fighting in uniform as what was left of the German army.
An invasion would lead to guerilla warfare that is pretty much impossible to defeat. Like in 1776 and the IRA and the Taliban. It's hard to defeat an enemy who hides within the civilian population. It is incomparable to Germany in WW2. You don't need a large number to be ground down. The supporters of independence numbered around only 10%. The difficulty was putting down a rebellion whose soldiers were within the civilian population. If you try to stop it, it really only creates more resistance. That's why so much importance has been put on hearts and minds. It would be easier to win if you could trick people into thinking you are the good guys.
Then you combine that with the distance between countries. Another very important factor which worsened the situation in colonial America and Afghan.

>the Whitehouse is an empty house in an abandoned city
>murilard edumacation
And Canada and Australia belong to the queen

But I get why y9ure angry, must suck being American. So delusional and emasculated....

>Who would win?
>UK nukes can't even go straight

Gee, I wonder.

US. How is that even a question? They cannot be invaded since every citizen is potentially a soldier. They can attack wherever they want whenever they want. Only Russia and China might be worrysome, but because of MAD rather than any actual military issue. If nukes didn't exist they would most likely manage to stalemate against the world.

This is just the shit they say because they're marginally more professional and have higher minimum standards. In the real world they've only been proven effective in small areas of operation that have already been cleared by US forces and they don't have the balls for unilateral operations excluding the defense of their little island.

This is how you actually win in today's world. Subversion rather than full on military invasion that usually achieves very little.

I didn't deny that Tories were just blue labour

>Even without nukes the US can fight the entire world at the same time

You ACTUALLY believe this.

The WHOLE world?

Without Nukes?

>Is it because they have so many folk protecting their queen?
Shush user, Americans don't know about the hive. Let's keep it that way.

>British
>Soft

Pound for pound we have the best athletes on the planet by a wide margin going by the Olympic medal table and take into consideration the small size of our nation.

You wot m8 ?
What regiment are you?
If not then go fuck yourself you queer

>Brits still believing it's the glory days

your military WAS the greatest trained in the world back when you had an empire for the simple reason you guys were always doing shit. Always some conflict or war to handle. Now all you guys do is sit in you island and only come out to do joint operations with US. You guys aren't shit tier by any means, but pound for pound US troops are deadlier.

China's army is geared towards an encounter with the US. They have demonstrated that they are capable of taking out satellites and disrupting communication with ease, and they have a massive fleet of diesel ships which are superior to nuclear ships as diesel ships are much more quiet and practically impossible to detect. Let's face it the Chinese are cunts, they are the only ones around with the balls to toy with your planes/pilots, they pop up undetected in the middle of your war exercises just cause they can, and they blow shit up in space. But there days not everything is fought on the battlefield, China has been waging an economic war against the US for a long time, and winning. And if course China is notorious for hacking and stealing US military secrets. Sneaky sneaky chinamen.

Theres no diversity in the whole army m80

98% of black people end up in the RLC

*these days

What would the rest of the world do?

This.

Around a chink? never blink.

>criticizes OP for sentence structure
>themselfs

wew lad