What the fuck is his fucking problem

>It's a "Joe unironically believes whales had a species-wide conference in World War II to agree to stop attacking humans" episode

>It's a "Joe spend half an hour being confused about the concept of infinity because he takes the monkeys and typewriters analogy literally" episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uy32O_HKvW8
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's Joe.
Joe will be Joe.
He gets really high and likes to watch people beat the shit out of each other.
Occasionally, he has on guests that make him go into weird places, like ancient human civilizations that were as technologically advanced as us.
His problem is that he didn't take enough AlphaBrain.

and yours is that you take too much beta brain

Joe has a head like a fucking orange
youtube.com/watch?v=uy32O_HKvW8

which episode has the whales thing?

I took a heap of Psilocybin watching that episode, Redban? I watched the Redban episode, I had to turn it off for the whales part as it was bringing me down.

Take joe for what he is, sometimes he says something interesting most of the time he just says bullshit, his podcast arw highly entertaining tho with the right geusts on

Ok but did whales really have a conference to agree to stop attacking humans?????

He's not an intellectual powerhouse, but that's part of the charm. This is medium entertainment, too heavy to be light, too dumb to be heavy.

Joe literally injected fetus juice into his veins.

That losing weight gimmick he pulled recently was great entertainment.

I like the fight companions, wish I didn't hate the gay sport MMA though.

You do realize he smokes a ton of weed before he records most days, right?

I'm dying
This is hilarious

I think Fear Factor fucked him up.

Of course they did bro, but they had to kick the killer whales out mid-meeting when they discovered they weren't actually whales.

Pretty sure those orcas snuck in on porpoise

No we didn't

I've been saying this for year.

He's a fraud and a fagget. Anyone listening to him is a degenerate. Joe is part of the problem. He promotes degeneracy. He's a cuck. He's a fagget.

Midget, small person. He is small.

Also, fagget. Dumb, superficial, quasi-curious, pseudo-intellectual. VICE-tier weed bro fagget material.

He should've been dealt with long time ago.

He's a plague.

Nah, you're just a faggot.

I listed to one of his podcasts, a guest was going on about how he sparred with a big guy. You could see the butthurt on Joe's face. He eventually cut him off saying "i get it hes a big dude lets talk about something else"

He is a mentally damaged person trying to zero in on a new audience

The moron thought the moon landings were fake, thinks sun beams are evidence that the Sun is a small ball of _fire_ just above the clouds

He's a brain damaged idiot

>Dumb

he's a smart dumb person
he has a pretty good memory and has a basic understanding of logic
but his critical thinking is really lacking

Literally who

>small ball of fire
Are his inadequacies so great that he has to make something as fuckhuge as the sun small so he can feel a little powerful?

He's just a normie blue pilled faggot.

Joe Rogaine. O-N-N-I-T

Oh shit the Jews and shills are attacking Joe now.

They must be in panic mode - what's happening? Pizzagate getting real?

Step into a PowerfulJoeRoganExperienceâ„¢ and find out my friend :-)

Like Joe, charming guy. Would like to be trained by him.