holy shit guys

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/presidential-actions/executive-orders
youtube.com/watch?v=RrwbgdtbdXE
youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/repeal-1986-hughes-amendment
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yep this is fantastic

Somebody who actually wants to make thencountry better instead of just live off power

He's done more than Obama did in his first couple of days. This is insane.

commemorating a draft dodging, anti-white boxer. nice.

whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/presidential-actions/executive-orders
This is the official website

>To amend the Federal Reserve Act to reform the Federal Reserve System.

damn

these are just upcoming bills spnsored by congress idiot

>To amend the Federal Reserve Act to reform the Federal Reserve System.

assassination inc

>using fucking JSON on the URL

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Remember when you fags complained about Obama's executive orders?

what is this about and what exactly would this do for american citizens?

>ctrl-f
>federal reserve
>amend
Thats how you sign your assassination.

>To amend the Ethics in Government Act of 1978 to require certain Federal officials to make requisite financial disclosures within 30 days of assuming office, and for other purposes.
>Sponsor:Rep. Sanchez, Linda T.
Top lel

What does it all mean?

these aren't executive orders they're just legislation introduced to congress...

The US dollar would crash faster than a refugee in a truck if the fed was audited, he isn't doing anything serious this is just for show

>user thinks he understand economics
That's not how this works. The dollars strength comes from what's in circulation.
If she was really that bad, they just stop printing cash for a while.

cnn: Hillary would have done that. oh so salty. And the same ole crowd size.

I just got brow beaten by lib over the international contraception fund cuts. I can't figure out where the money goes. I can find spread sheets on what country it aids but no more.

WHATTTT HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
RIP ECONOMY

its a long story, but federal reserve is a private entity, and i think this means that it would give the usa government the authority to print and spread their currency. those rights belongs to a private company called federal reserve, at the moment.

We have Kings now, might as well cheer for a good one

Well there it is: the most Jewish thing I've ever seen on Sup Forums

BASED
A
S
E
D

Kek

>To provide that human life shall be deemed to begin with fertilization
THE ABSOLUTE MADMEN

>in his first week in office Trump has taken the US out of the TPP, defanged the ACA, began the renegotiation of NAFTA, and is coming after the Fed

Jesus Christ. Getting down to fucking business, hopefully he can avoid getting taken out by (((them))) long enough to see his plans to fruition.

Should be @ 21 weeks, based on James Elgin Gill record.

JFK wanted the same!
They killed him for that!

That should only be for white women. For nonwhites, it should be at 52 weeks.

>To require the Administrator of the Federal Aviation Administration to commission a study of the health impacts of airplane flights on affected residents of certain metropolitan areas, and for other purposes.

wat

www.youtube.com/watch?v=83_l3o2jSkY

Kek

Is it happening lads?

JFK also did not have a movement of people waiting for the moment that someone tries to harm Trump.

All I have heard for 2 fucking years is...

He cant, or he wont do that....

WRONG

>Rep. Lynch, Stephen F. [D-MA-8]

keeem trails

not an argument

>To require the Administrator of the Federal Aviation Administration to commission a study of the health impacts of airplane flights on affected residents of certain metropolitan areas, and for other purposes.
This is some chemtrail shit right there.
I bet it's got something to do with aluminium.

He just doomed white America if this is actually going to happen.

JFK didnt have electric fence Pence for a VP.

THESE BILLS ARE ONLY PROPOSED, THEY ARE NOT EXECUTIVE ORDERS. I know this and i'm not even a fucking american

Ending abortion, and funding more birth control. many other ways to stop abortion, and stopping so many nigs from being born

Is he based too?

>obvious brit states something obvious
was it the congress.gov that gave it away?

CHINA'S GONNA FREAK

You haven't even seen Pence's true power level, and pray that we never have to, for the retribution would be spoken of for generations to come.

Niggers don't use birth control. They abort, or they birth.

not if they are forced to take birth control to receive benefits.

Watch. It's long, kinda goofy, but watch.

youtube.com/watch?v=RrwbgdtbdXE

Fucking this, we're descending into Empire, Hopefully Trump is Augustus and not Caesar

Pence was chosen as an assassination buffer.
He'd be even WORSE for them than Trump. And you can't kill both without risking an American Civil War.

Link? They will kill him. Hell, they will kill you just for speculating something like this.

Stay safe friend

>To require the disclosure of the Federal income tax returns of the President.
Fucking Dems.

> 3. H.R.596 — 115th Congress (2017-2018) To require the President to withdraw from the Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement.

> 4. H.R.595 — 115th Congress (2017-2018) To amend the Federal Reserve Act to reform the Federal Reserve System.

> 6. H.R.593 — 115th Congress (2017-2018) To amend the Federal Election Campaign Act of 1971 to prohibit the conversion of leadership PAC funds to personal use.

>9. H.R.590 — 115th Congress (2017-2018) Advanced Nuclear Technology Development Act of 2017

>13. H.R.586 — 115th Congress (2017-2018) To provide that human life shall be deemed to begin with fertilization.

MEIN FUCKING GOT THE MADMAN

>"To require the Secretary of the Treasury to mint coins in commemoration of Muhammad Ali."

Sup Forumstards will ignore this.

>To amend the Federal Election Campaign Act of 1971 to prohibit the conversion of leadership PAC funds to personal use.

HAPPENING

>To provide that human life shall be deemed to begin with fertilization.

FINALLY

>To recognize that Christians and Yazidis in Iraq, Syria, Pakistan, Iran, and Libya are targets of genocide, and to provide for the expedited processing of immigrant and refugee visas for such individuals, and for other purposes.

DEUS VULT

Perhaps a little further along than that even.

>Obama spend his entire goverment increasing the president power
>And now trump is harvesting the goods.

Can we start checking some of these off now?

Who exactly do you think would be "reforming" the Fed?

Is your religion Judaism by any chance?

Seems like a good plan.

Pls god, prove you're real and make this happen.

they will not let this happen. assassination, economy crash or ww3 inc

im sorry, but what does that mean exactly?

>Health insurance across state lines

Oh god yes. Trump is truly the hero we needed.

I think it's cool, Muhammad Ali was based as fuck, even if he was a muzzie.

youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U

If he does this and it does what I think it does, then you burgers probably elected the best head of state in your country's history.

Yup. The power was meant for the city folk and globalists. Now begins a new nationalist era.

Thebantinabortion bill is BAD NEWS. Abortion is a necessary eugenics system to keep us from being flooded with black whore Crack babies

Yazidis are devil-worshippers. Google that shit. They are not Christians.

>0.1% Askenazi Jewish
>0.1% Sub-Saharan African

That's not good enough.

No he wasn't. He was to make sure Trump got the christard vote.

you haven't heard the rumors about Mike "time hoping" Pence?

Abortion; I'm not for it or against it, I just don't care. I'm thinking about this in a logical perspective:

You're gonna regret fucking with abortion. That shit keeps not just slutty white women from having babies, it keeps nonwhite birthrates from skyrocketing.

This is pretty funny actually. You'll have a breath of fresh air once he deports all illegals. Sure there will still be a large Hispanic demographic, but you will be glad that the white demographic is about 20% bigger now. That will only be temporary though. As time goes by, and whites don't get their shit together and increase their own birthrates, the white demographic percentage of today will come right back 10 years later.

Cucks.

Mfw half of me knows it's right but the other half says he wants to watch the world burn.

Trump loves his prize fighters no matter the race.

>To abolish the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives, transfer its functions relating to the Federal firearms, explosives, and arson laws, violent crime, and domestic terrorism to the Federal Bureau of Investigation, and transfer its functions relating to the Federal alcohol and tobacco smuggling laws to the Drug Enforcement Administration, and for other purposes.

>H.R.565
>To recognize that Christians and Yazidis in Iraq, Syria, Pakistan, Iran, and Libya are targets of genocide, and to provide for the expedited processing of immigrant and refugee visas for such individuals, and for other purposes.

Based. Muslim refugees denied!

remove 1986 when?
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/repeal-1986-hughes-amendment

This here

The general population can no longer be lied to, with every exposed lie their narrative fractures

.1% garbage. You're not white.

>Jew and African not being 0%.

Gas yourself

Horrible.
This means 10x more black people.

Trump owns a fuckload of metropolitan property. If he can improve (reduce) aircraft noise over his properties, their value will increase.

>"...and for other purposes"

> H.R.535 - To encourage visits between the United States and Taiwan at all levels, and for other purposes.

One China BTFO

Trump has done more to make this nation great again than onigger ever did.

Trump is our nationalist president
ANTIFA BTFO
NATIONALISM FOREVER

EAT SHIT AND DIE LEFT SIDE

pretty much a pure breed

Someday we'll make it illegal to NOT abort your non-white baby.

holy fuck, is he ACTUALLY getting them to waste time on studying chemtrails?

It means you can't accept $1.2 billion dollars in funding from PAC's, then lose the election and put it in your pocket.

>he [Trump]
>mfw I'm a fucking foreigner and even I know more about your politics than you do
none of these are trump's proposals you retards

He already flip flopped on deporting illegals. Its just going to be criminals now.

"...and for other purposes."

We need to decode what this really means...

I think it's code for masturbation.

>if in school excluded from the draft
>HUR DRAFT DOGGER

chemtrails?