/mg/ Minutemen General - Planning Phases

The name and flag have been determined, the group has been set up, and planning has begun. The first step of the planning - get lots of people from Sup Forums onto the Facebook group.

Where were you when we centralised the counterculture of the right? Being a faggot? Or not being a lazy shit and being proactive for once?

www.kikebook.com/groups/401597586847787

Join us. In no time at all, if all goes to plan, we'll have a movement on our hands. Don't be a lazy cunt™

Other urls found in this thread:

kikebook.com/groups/401597586847787/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump for good cause

>kikebook
>muh revolution
pls go with your autistic faggotry

Where else, then?

It's not autistic fag, every movement starts somewhere. Plus, we have great ideas to get super popular super quickly.

Join the facebook group, please. We have a very good plan as of yet and we just need about 20 pol members for the preliminary stage to be complete.

Going to join, just making an account, one sec

>Oy vey goy
>we are the leaders of the alt right
>pls join our kikebook and give me all your IPs
>its a "movement" goy just do it

Fuck off you hilariously pathetic honeypot.

Cheers fellow bong

You idiot use a proxy if you want, plus do you really think this fucking site isn't a honeypot you autistic manchild? JOIN THE FUCKING GROUP!!!

>JOIN THE FUCKING GROUP!!!

Desperate are we?

Lol fuck off. There are no leaders, there are no groups, there are no individuals here.

Don't slide cunt, if Sup Forums centralises think of how much we can accomplish. You fucks are just all super lazy, if you want change make it faggot

Fucking cuck

>kikebook
Go fuck yourself with your mom's dildo. Only an idiot would touch that honeypot.

Agreed

>PLEASE GOD JOIN YOU STUPID GOY
>REEEEE WHY AREN'T YOU FALLING FOR MY HONEYPOT

Ebin.

You think Sup Forums isn't??? Poole works for google now, and Hiro clearly would take money to hand over IPs. Just join it you pathetic piece of shit, if we organised as much as the Left we wouldn't even be in this mess

>tfw no nationalist movement takes hold and spencer remains the face of the right wing all because a bunch of awooposters already on watch lists though it was a honeypot

Why wouldn't you join though? You could just a fucking proxy! I swear once this movement kicks off it'll be unstoppable, I envision this shit clashing with antifa and infiltrating university frats, not even mentioning the white middle class Trump moms who'd follow us on twitter.

>Just join it you pathetic piece of shit
>Why wouldn't you join though?

You could not sound more like a panicked and pathetic shill if you tried.

Spencer is the worst thing that ever happened to the alt right, now people just think the whole movement is a neo-Nazi movement. That's the beauty of the name and flag (Gadsden) - the media COULD NOT EVER smear it as Nazi in any way!!!

Or someone desperate for people to kick off the movement

The "alt right" doesn't exist. It's a media fabrication.

CONFIRMED SHILL. TOLD YOU FAGGOTS.

>The First step of the planning - get lots of people from Sup Forums onto the facebook group
AHGahahahahhaahah
ZAHSADHAHSDHASDHDSAHDS
FASDOJGFDSLJK:DSAHOJKLDSA

ASDGHASHDHSASHADHSHHAHAHA

Reading that is enoughj
}
ASHDHDSAHDSAHSADHSDHHDSDSA
DSJHDSAHKLJPDHSD:OS
FKJFOKFJH
GHH
":
"ASD
DS
DSASDASDASDASDADSSGHHJAWIOEDHEJKHWEJH
ASDJUHDOSIJALH:SD

Minutemen are thermal nuclear weapons.....Google minetman 3

STFU faggot, all I'm saying is the alt right could never go super mainstream due to easy smears the media could inflict upon us. We have to reorganise

THERE IS NO ALT RIGHT.

LITERALLY EVERYONE HERE KNOWS THIS.

You mong we legit have a great plan, the only purpose of getting people from pol is to attract more and more people from pol so that when the twitter account is started we have lots of followers. Then we comment on every one of trumps posts and get tonnes of follows from people cos we look like a legit movement. This whole thing is planned in further detail too, just fucking join it

you cannot create an armed militia in the UK you ponce. Enjoy being on just about every list you stupid cuck

You're American, how can you not know who the minutemen were.

Did I say we'd create an armed militia?

sure faggot let me dox myself

I apologize for my Common Core countryman who needed to google it in the first place.

Ok I'll make a fucking account. I hope I can change my name once I do. Using burner SMS as well for those of you thinking about doing this too.

I wish you had KEK's blessing. But for now, ok.

Use a proxy if you're a pussy then, simple

Idiot.

The parallels to "It Can't Happen In America" are blindly obvious, you faggot.

You virgins have anime pics as your profile pics, how can I take you seriously?

>Facebook group
>Proxy

Can you not use proxies to go on facebook groups?

the reason we've been so successful is decentralization

who wants to centralize Sup Forums? The MSM creating the alt-right

I'm inclined to believe you are a subverter

BECAUSE YOU JOIN A FACEBOOK GROUP WITH YOUR FUCKING PROFILE YOU RETARD

How do you expect to have a cohesive movement without centralisation? You do know what happens to decentralised movements right? The media centralises it for you, by picking on someone like Richard Spencer! Also, if we centralise, we'll get shit done. Just fucking join you niggers, we actually have a great plan

Make a fake profile then if you must...

NO SHIT.

I get zucced from kikebook every fucking day..
Making an account now, but I swear to fuck if I get banned again...

STFU...

I take it you surf bareback then, right? Or are you still on the "tor exit node hurr durr 48 proxies" kick?

yeah we're not buying it

>STOP BLOWING MY COVER

This, there is no fuckin point to form some weird militia Facebook group right now. Stay away from this.

Thanks man

OP sounds like he just found Sup Forums yesterday. Keep in mind we've been getting raided recently as well.

I doubt you were around for Chanology, much less Arab Spring. It would NOT have happened without the organization of the IRC channel.

People threaten to migrate to hot wheels every day, as well they should; this place can get overrun quickly. I'm frankly curious what the Bong has come up with, and am more leery of your vehement response to it. What do you care if some jewbook group with 20 people in it creates a twitter account?

BONG: Advertise this shit at hotwheels as well.

No you moron, the Facebook group is just for planning. We'll grow the movement on twitter in no time, then we'll translate this movement into the real world (we'll need some responsible pollacks to go boots-to-ground though, in all probability). Once that happens, we begin the counterculture.

I've been on Sup Forums for over a year now you faggot

>lure in Sup Forumsacks
>tell all their friends they are racist

yeah this shit is gay. what is the plan anyways cuckmaster?

Hotwheels?

lurk more faggot

You just came here from Reddit, didn't you?

Never mind.

>what is the plan anyways cuckmaster?

OPs of the last few threads basically just want to be Tea Party part 2.

IE: middle aged do nothing faggots mumbling about muh freedumbs.

lol newfag

lel

Use fake accounts then faggot. And the plan is on the group, but more or less as follows.

1. Online publicity
2. Boots to ground
3. MSM reporting
4. Endorsements/shout outs of some sort from key alt right figureheads, and if we get lucky we could even get an NRA endorsement as they'd love this type of counterculture
5. Infiltrate university frats etc., Gadsden flag is the insignia.
6. Create our own media for the counterculture
To become the dominant culture is much harder though, and requires a national crisis. Unlikely, but possible, and highly circumstantial so not planned

you have much to learn

Great, just join the fucking group faggot, once we have about 20 pollacks the next substage can begin

no fuck off and lurk more

You have no idea what you're doing. Well, a fledgling attempt is an attempt after all.

Good luck with your counterculture, and you really, really should lurk moar before trying this here. You'll have better luck on other forums, but you see the thing is many of us are too fucking autistic and invested in this little section of the internet and kinda resent when someone tries to pretend they're regulars when they clearly are not.

>wat do

Ok. . . .

>Learn how to smell bullshit and then come here. The proof that I've been gone for too long is in my posts, now I'm fucking off. Good luck.

We have good ideas, if we get pol behind us to kick the movement off the ground we could go very far.

>I envision getting my ass beat on the streets, then crying about how the left is the violent ones

You've already been infiltrated, fuckhead

>go on to Sup Forums
>where posters are nazis,traditionalists,nationalists and ethnic cleansing war mongers
>their greatest strength is anonymity
>HURR GUYS JOIN THISSS FACEBOOK GROUP :DDD
do you even realize how many governments know of this board alone

We should be the ones to judge how "good" your ideas are.
You don't even know how to promote yourself.

>>HURR GUYS JOIN THISSS FACEBOOK GROUP :DDD

And it's lolberadrian bullshit no less.

I've outlined my points, join the fb group for more

You think we're anonymous on this board??

>that's right goy stay alone
>keep you're thoughts to yourself
>yes i used that wrong to get you to continue reading
>look behind you

Been there, done that.
Nothing new.

Does this mean you're joining the group? We need about 13 more members until we reach the next stage

First for this is a terrible idea and you're better off being grey men.

Yes but we'll be able to accelerate publicity much faster

You're British?
Fuck off, Brit. You're no Minuteman.

Using Facebook is stupid as shit and you need to research how clandestine operations work, you dumb limey.

Fucking shills man.

Chanology IRC chats were comfy AF.

>The first step of the planning - get lots of people from Sup Forums onto the Facebook group.

Give up your anonymity goy! You need to show the world that there are bigots out there and that they aren't afraid to get violent!

It's just for planning, that's all. We're mainly going to use twitter

Would you just fucking join the group

Fuck off autist

The results speak for themselves.

What results? You wildly overestimate pols impact on the election, plus anything that resulted out of chaos will still occur anyway, its not like an organised approach is going to replace the old way

KEK, fucking minute men.

minute
mʌJˈnjuːt/
extremely small.

Zuck has cucked me before
>make a facebook to creep on some girl along with girls i went to school with
>don't have any friends since all I do is look at pictures
>forget about it for a few years
>log on again just recently
>already have about 20 friends
>they have mostly arab names a few profiles entirely in french
>decide to just delete the entire profile
>look it up later
>oh yeah Facebook will sometimes add friends for you if you don't have any

Join. Bloody. Group. kikebook.com/groups/401597586847787/

Fuck off already.

If you want to blunder around in cute outfits, just join one of many different nationalist militias. This place is a cultural nerve center with its core concept being anonymity.

Anonymous started here and turned into a subverted leftist Internet militia. I honestly believe that, if it wasn't subverted to start with, it was quickly seized upon because it's so fucking easy to do that.

We already have what we need to be a dominant cultural force and what we are doing here requires no change.

What you can do is just organize among friends and like minded individuals. Train together and just go to rallies and events... And if shit goes down, be prepared to protect people.

No need for uniforms. Don't need armbands or patches. You just need to have a tight circle of people you know and trust and start picking off the idiots on the other side that are dumb enough to bring flags and uniforms to a public event.

Don't engage then first. Don't even try arguing with them, since they're so fucking ignorant.

Just watch, record and respond.

If some ANTIFA shit takes someone's hat, move in and take it back. If your group is large enough, you can even get around to isolating sections of leftist thugs before they realize what's happening and work them over thoroughly if they try shit.

If you haven't already, Google grey man tactics. That's the stage of the game we are at right now. Stay grey and protect your own.

Path of Light, etc.

Yeah man... Just broadcast your intentions all over the Internet. In this day and age, it's better to resort to old time, tried and true, espionage techniques. Dead drops. Face to face conversations. Etc.

Sent

We were so effective at winning Meme War One that they're literally in the streets looking to beat us up. They're completely incapable of beating us at that game and are resorting to violence. It means we're winning and they want to change the narrative... They want the lies about our violence to be true and you will only get that if we meet them on the street as some kind of paramilitary group.

Your idea is stupid.

Yes, we need to protect ourselves. Yes, we need to protect our events... But we do not need to resort to this nonsense... The bikers are one example to follow, but if we want to maintain the narrative, you have to be low key citizens while kicking their asses.

Can't do that with an organized command structure. To be honest, I think you see an opportunity to prop yourself up as some sort of leader and you're trying really hard to promote yourself.

Fuck off.

You're right, but the idea of punching a liberal in the face for the sake of a meme war is really appealing.