Why are young people so dumb and leftist ?

Why are young people so dumb and leftist ?

Has it always been this way?

>seize the means of production then sit and do nothing
Communism in a nutshell

Maybe in America.

im young, not dumb and not left..

i also make more than 50 grand a year, which is good

The schools are brainwashing American children, It should be illegal for liberals to be school teachers. It's gotta stop.

Jokes on you, I'm left and I barely even went to school.

So she's asking us to grab her by the pussy?

What do you think DeVoss was chosen for?

Yes

Because it's 'cooler' to be left right now.

>america will pwn itself in your lifetime
IMAOING

At least for the last 60 years or so.
Especially because of students. People aren't getting more intelligent, most of them will stop being obnoxious lefties after working a few years. It's the student lifestyle itself, which is basically prolonged infancy.

this

Young people are easy to brainwash

/thread

Inexperience and sentimentality tend to give youth the impressions that communism is both just and viable.

Once you understand communism in practice and realize how it feels to be taxed, you either give it up or double down (because you're a retard)

This is happening in Europe, uk, us, Australia etc most teachers have liberal leftist view so push there shit onto students from a early age.

Bull fucking shit. Libertarianism and trickle down appeal to the young, born rich, and stupid exclusively. Intelligent people who work quickly realize their class loyalty.

It's because they are coming from their childhood bubble where everything is great and icecream. Childhoods should be more harsh so they want to kill themselves or vote republican.

>41 years old
>in my experience, it's always been this way
>"Liberal while you learn, Conservative when you earn"
>had to go to freshman wide class on sexual misconduct over 20 years ago.
>LGBT clubs/departments then as well
>Got screeched out in class one day because I expressed surprise when a guy hadn't seen "Full Metal Jacket"
>Saw a guy get threatened (would fail and barr from class) by a T.A. because he brought up more Russians get killed than Jews in WW2

But, something has changed. I don't know how, but I think it's the internet, and particularly social media. I bailed on Facebook years ago, but my wife still watches it. The sea of spoiled and entitled white women, who basically attack the world that has made it possible for them to live such lavish lives confuses me.

Anyway, in my lifetime, there is nothing new here, but's it's on steroids. Lefties are still annoying and wrong, but now they video themselves "literally shaking" and crying, and think it's somehow noble to be scared.

I also don't understand why it is remotely acceptable to expect other people to cater to your emotional well-being. No administration can successfully manage a person's sense of "safe", especially if they pretend to be scared by Pocahontas Halloween outfits.

Mainstream media

Millennial whites voted Trump 48 to 45.

"and chill" is code-word for fuck, faggot.

You act like we are surprised.

you let them into your education

I never took the fucking blue pill

Thank Christ for my redpilled Irish family, especially my rascist grandfather

Most healthy adolescents go through a Messianic period where they are very idealistic and are motivated to 'change the world'. The left is based around earthly utopias, so naturally this appeals to young children, further aided along by Marxist teachers and university professors systematically opposing (((wrong think))), suppression of facts and the annihilation of alternate narratives.

Young people in Denmark are either nationalist or libertarian, even though the media tries to paint it differently. It's hillarious that the media never mentions the polls among young people, they just assume young people must be hippie commies like they themselves were.

Because of teachers and pop culture. No it has not always been this way.

Yes. I thought Communism was a good idea when I was 12. Grew out of it in high school

the entertainment industry
that's their education
they sit around, watch "feel-good" movies and listen to dumb nigger chants
then they overstimulate themselves with social media

It's alright. Depending on how "young" you are. Hope you plan on moving up. Try investing in land and Mabey try renting out houses or something extra.

I would seize her means of production

Fluoride is known to lower IQ. Over 57% of Americans can't afford a $500 emergency, left policies lift that burden from their shoulders.

Because leftists run education institutions and the cultural landscape. People are liberal by default because its the easiest least confrontational route to take

>scared
I agree with you wholeheartedly other than your use of this word.
They're not scared, they're outraged and if you haven't noticed, it's never been just the Left doing it.
>War on Christmas
>Starbucks cup
>Trans-bathrooms
We live in a time where we can more easily see what is going on at any given place in time allowing us to sit back and gnash our teeth angrily at shit that doesn't affect us.