Does anyone else feel bad for them?

Does anyone else feel bad for them?

At first I laughed along with you guys. "Typical libtard bullshit circlejerk", I thought. I tuned in a few minutes ago (on mute) for more lulz, but I suddenly just felt... sadness. Genuine sadness in that I felt a heavy heart for a few moments.

This isn't change. This isn't progression. They think that by jumping up and down and singing and chanting that they are making a profound statement. Someone in their lives failed them and lied to them and led them astray, and that saddens me.

Trump isn't trying to divide anybody. They are dividing themselves by clinging to the delusion of persecution.

Want to know what you guys think.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g8HZVFzU7xI
discord.gg/puyEa
youtube.com/watch?v=GJ8QD9MXEiU
youtube.com/watch?v=7ghWluiDblk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're right.

You know, Sup Forums is probably 90% of the stream's audience

Bunch of fags who should all be drowned

You're 100% right, that's what I think.

A generation of kids brainwashed by the media and hollywood...

It's really a sad sight to behold... Not one of these people has an opinion that wasn't formed for them by someone else.

Standing in front of a wall shouting the same mantra into a camera is the highlight of so many of these persons' day. It is sad. It is pathetic. It is even more lame than the part-time anarchists flipping over garbage cans and blocking laborers from going to work Inauguration Day.

No, I agree.
The constant agenda against Trump was so prominent in the standard normie media that they were unable to comprehend anything else, misinterpret words (even after clarification), and can't believe that a majority of the states would want Trump. He's not sexist, he's not misogynist, he's not fascist, racist, and he wants to unify all people who consider themselves as American.

The only thing I wonder is when they became this way and why people want him to fail.

That's pretty fucking sad

At first it was just retarded. Just teens with nothing better to do gather there repeating the same stupid shit and just hanging around.
After a while it turned out to be amusing.
24/7 trolling opportunity, libtards, random bypassers, random stupid events, random wild Shia labeouf.
Pedowood BTFO
Good entertainment value, but will it last 4 years?
youtube.com/watch?v=g8HZVFzU7xI

>Not one of these people has an opinion that wasn't formed for them by someone else.
I am an independent thinker because I think like a Sup Forumsack.

are these still getting deleted?

laboof identified himself as jewish during a rap battle this morning. i knew he was a retarded liberal but i thought he was at least white :(

Dialy Reminder to NOT go in front of that camera and identified yourself as a \pol\ack

Dialy reminder that if they pretend to do this 4 years , is goin to be 4 years of trolling .

Dialy reminder that to avoid the datamine identification and doxinng of thousand of \pol\acks we need a group of local anons who will be identified , problably doxxed to do the Trolling .

dialy reminder that if you already appear in front of that camera yelling pepe or any of the ones who already appear as \pol\acks you are part of the group of foot soldiers.

Also let me remind you this is a slide threat , there were protestors in front planet ping pong and no one was covering that , you are being fool like a dumb animal \pol\ , just put a MIRROR IN FRONT OF A MONKEY and the monkey will do .

WAKE UP AND SMELL THE PIZZA .

this whole thing
>sad!

Best way to describe this:

"The IQ of a mob is the IQ of its most stupid member divided by the number of mobsters."
- Terry Pratchett

millennials love social media and anything to do with a camera. this wont do shit but fill their ego. shia labeuf is a faggot.

Is this the point of the project?

To show that people will stand in front of a camera for hours chanting the same phrase over and over instead of volunteering for a soup kitchen, registering people to vote, or picking up trash on a river bank?

This is what this art conveys to me.

Shia is a Jewish name. His dad is a mentally ill cajun Jew who took too many drugs during Vietnam and would put a gun to Shias head during flashbacks

my man Terry

well done Latvia, I didn't know you people could read

im not sure if this is b9 or not, but i think all "Art" projects like this are b9. hes expecting pranks, but kindof losing his shit when people MAGA as well, he gets highly triggered. from the official website he says its for expressing both optimism and dissent re: crumpg

but hes just losing his shit all the time. i think it's postmodernist type shit, where there point people get from it is dependent completely on them. we will see it completely differently

kek yeah right. shia would have told that story to be edgy. hes a privleged faggot who started acting as a child. you dont become a child actor when your dad is a fucked out 'nam vet. its his mum whose the jew.

yes most of them are bitter failures and rejects. This is what drives them to an ideology that seeks to destroy competition and exalt lesser people

If you're going to start concerning yourself with the brainwashing of others, then prepare to be morbidly depressed, angry, and alone, because you can never change them. There have always been sheep, wolves, and oddballs. The way one feels about it is immaterial.

Sympathy for crazy liberals?

Fuck off faggot.

Bitch please! My countrys history is mostly populated by poets and authors. I had to read a lot of nationalistic garbage at school. Some of it was fun, but other stuff...

ew...

Uncuck yourself OP. You're suffering from empathy, aka the white mans burden.

They are not your problem to fix. In fact, they would be happy to see you dead. They are your enemies, and no matter how pathetic they are you need to remember to take care of yourself and your family first.

This is they way of meme, but KEK is on our side we will have chaos soon as we wanted.

With the best wiil in the world, I honestly can not tell what it is that they are moaning about, unless it's just about losing the election. I don't remember the KKK, white supremacists and other right wingers behaving this autistically when Obama won eight years ago. Maybe the American left really is broken.

> leaf

p r a i s e

k e k

BE NICE

ARE YOU NIGGERS WATCHING THIS SHIT

MUSTACHE MAN CAME BACK AND WENT RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CROWD AND SAID HE HAD TO RED PILL SHIA ONTHE HOLOCAUST

THE UTTER FUCKING MADMAN DID IT

FUCKING KEK

Shia could get liberals to kill someone just by pointing at them

And nothing happened, dude started shitting his pants and turned off his mp3 player. Epic.

>THAT SPEECH

guys have we been wrong?

He got pushed out by shia what u talking about muhammad
He was there last night and almost fought some faggot

>He got pushed out by shia
>He almost fought some faggot
Wow so alpha, so stronk

What's worse is that they are probably all paid for by soros

Sup Forums blart here, i wanna go but it's cold as fuck in my house i can only imagine how cold it is out there.

It's a real freakshow out here right now.

discord.gg/puyEa

Its actually Kino as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=GJ8QD9MXEiU

>it's a "mods starts chimping out and deleting HWNDU threads" episode

stache man needs your help dude

I WANNA EDUCATE SHIA ON THE TRUTH ABOUT THE HOLOCAUST

someone give that man a cookie
a true hero

also mods dont be silly

Hahah, I think you're right leaf

i-it's so cold

if stache man left i wouldnt go to many fucking niggers but if stache man is there everyone should go help

I love him desu

don't you have any italian buddies to go intimidate everybody?

OK IT'S PRINTED. NOW WE NEED A Sup ForumsLACK TO DL IT AND GET THEIR ASS TO A PRINT SHOP TO PRINT AND DISTRIBUTE IT.

this live stream is like a gate to another timeline where everything is made out of memes and now they're spilling into our timeline

My friends work, monday and tuesday are my days off.

also did anyone see this fucking thing that goes bump in the night.

your german is wrong
you wrote: he will not chase us away

you need to write: Er wird uns nicht spalten!

Spbp

What the fuck is that thing? I saw it as well.

>clinging to the delusion of persecution.
Victim complex can last for generations across millenia

[Source: The Jews]

fix in french: "Il ne nous divisera pas"

If that's supposed to be French remove accent and write il ne nous divisera pas instead.
Also hij zal ons niet verdelen in dutch, since you have to reprint anyways

I am pretty sure they are just doing it for 2 reasons:
1.) to get pussy
2.) to get money(or afraid to lose money)
Other possibilities are 0.001%, there are no saints, never were.

Where's the joke

>Trump isn't trying to divide anybody. They are dividing themselves by clinging to the delusion of persecution.
A
FUCKING

...decent post from a leaf?

The Sup Forums homosexual high school squad is back.

Reminder that no one will top Uncle Tony

BLACKED

Somebody has GOT to hack this feed. Jesus. Why hasn't it been done yet. Imagine replacing it with footage of chimpanzees and sewer cameras?

>decent
Mediocre at best.

it's an "art" project from Shia and co.

Shia blatantly said on stream it wasn't for or against anything officially

what the fuck is Danny Devito doing there?

I'm sad that this is our future. This seems to be how the majority of young people think, and that's both terrifying and depressing to me.

any new highlights? it's just them foaming at the mouth now

Shiar Lebouf just screamed at the top of his lungs into the camera

I don't care about that, them just sperging is boring

Where did stache go???

Its NY and this is the reality

Sup Forums blart in the red coat I see you mate/

we should choose a day to stop giving them views

>He's not sexist, he's not misogynist
Sorry, but even on Sup Forums, that's a hard one to read while keeping a straight face

Don't worry, the intersectionalist bubble is bursting, we're already seeing the cracks. Their entire movement is beginning to collapse in on itself, they've been dragged kicking and screaming out into the light and shown or the savage idiots they are and now people who were originally neutral are fast becoming hostile to this stupidity.

Night is darkest right before the dawn, and so too this mish mash of political movements is most violent and outspoken right before it is destroyed.

We've already won, now we just need to weather the storm a little longer.

holy fucking shit
youtube.com/watch?v=7ghWluiDblk

Did more from Day 3 ever get uploaded? I still only see a Part One.

Youre missing the point.
Youre overthinking the meaning.
Theyre unified. Simply

Start making a flyer regarding The Greatest Story Never Told, make it sanitized and seem like its about conquering racism and division. Guaranteed people will take it home and walk part of it

Huh! Yeah!

does this mean trump wont be doing a cameo in the next transformers installment?

"el no se dividira" should be "el no nos dividira"

coordinate with /bog/ user from earlier today and stir things up

It's pathetic beyond words. Any day now it will get vandalized and shut down.

they represent hatred and war.
so we must represent love and peace.
let's show them humanity, Sup Forums.
and lulz.

God damn it, stop giving attention to those wanabe celebrities. It was fun at first but now its kind of retarded. Better focus on more important stuff.

oh look another one of these threads.

This girl got doxxed yesterday, so a warning to any of you retards, no one is safe on the internet.

Grab a sign and write this on it it says he will not divide us but the arabic is Mohamed fucks goats do it for the lolz and ass blast.

If I didn't have such profound hatred for traitors like these maybe I could feel a bit of pity.

>police arrives
>mustache man is gone
I'm fearing the worst

they're all just fucking self promoting themselves now, idk whether this is a "oh go and doxx me cunts" but either way its fucking retarded

What stream? link plz

>Flag

You probablly wrote 'A caliphate will be erected in America'

why do i want isis niggers britbong ?>

Hi Ahmet, gib oil