US-led Globalization is ded

>look son that's the face of someone undermining its own global hegemony

It's called triage

Good.

This is a good thing. A globally weaker US means a better world.

If I were an American, I would much rather slash the military budget and secure my own fucking border than play world police for the Jew.

Good fucking riddance.
The first good thing is the best thing

All the TPP did was serve corporate interests.
There was nothing good in it for the average person anywhere

I will say it again.
Trump is a Putin' plant

Globalism isn't dead.

Trump is promoting more globalist trade deals.

>flag
Of course it is.

Individual trade agreements between countries is not bad. Huge trade agreements that fuck over everyone for the benefit of a few monster corporations is.

The Anglosphere is literally the US m8, that isn't globalism

Americans don't want to be global rulers

It is not in our national culture, we have allowed small cabals of power hungry men to force us into the rule of golobal hegemony

Enough is enough

Russia will collapse during Trumps second term. Screen this if you wish. Think of me when Russian economy collapses. Followed by Chinese collapse and fragmentation.

Wrong as well. The only reason we enjoy our rich economy and life is due to projecting our power and control all the sea trade routes. I swear 4chinners are the most retarded and ignorant individuals when it comes to economics and geopolitics. We will control and rule this world for the next 2 centuries easy.

>We will control and rule this world for the next 2 centuries easy.
by ending NAFTA, TPP, NATO, undermining the EU and supporting Trump?
kek

*Putin

If we try and stop being the world leaders who the hell do you think will fill that void? America would fragment and get assfucked by Mexico and even canada. We have to do what we do no matter what. Wake up. The real red pill is understanding geopolitics and how important the US global position is.

muricans will buy goods for 4x price

only for oil-producing countries like norway and russia

moron, do you understand that demand stimulation by usa corps is the only reason of your life level? Rednecks and truck drivers produce nothing

>>Russia will collapse
hope so, only this can drive economical reforms

>>Followed by Chinese collapse
they have pretty big inner demand already but there will be a bank collapse

>> and fragmentation.
which did not occure even during mao times

What reforms? Your entire economy is oil. Your economy will collapse for the same reason to collapse before high defense spending and low energy prices. What will reform after that? The only reform that will happen is regions saying F U to Moscow and claiming independence. Russia will also fragment. China is inherently unstable. The us will dominate the next 2 centuries easy. People don't understand that u.s. President does not hold that much power can not do very much.

>someone undermining its

>monolinguals

And that is a problem because?

it's a good thing for us, for you guys is a disaster in the short term, but good in the long term.

what's the point of being the global hegemon if it doesn't help the average American at all? The truth is, we are not the global hegemon, we are the global BABYSITTER. We constantly help your shit countries and receive NOTHING in return other than "hehe murica thank you :^3"

You always make this thread about US being a global empire

They arent

NUKES just exist you fucking retard

Why many brazilians poster are so annoying?

we have pretty decent it sector, there are some big companies here and tons of usa startup founders are from russian mathematical school (google, paypal, whatsapp, etc... - i've actually worked for one during it's starting years and still own some shares in delaver company with current 50mn capitalisation) + good weapon production industry + some space production (but it was stagnating last 30 yrs) -> i believe we can diversify our economy

i also doubt usa inner stability, civil war might ruin you

>We constantly help your shit countries and receive NOTHING in return other than "hehe murica thank you :^3"
kek define help, getting more monies and cheap commodities from puppet states?

excatly we'd just slowly collapse if things kept going like this

I hope someday our countries ties be more strong :)

me too brother, how are the women down there? might be time to strenghten ties ;)
your welcome here as well obviously

>The us will dominate the next 2 centuries easy

Your country will soon become africa and you will not dominate anything, in a few decades America will be 10% white and the wellfare will cost so much to your economy that your country will collapse.