You NAZIs with anime avatars

Hey look! A fat, F-list celebrity is talking about us!

Best BTFO ?

At least the muslims who abuse the shit out of their wives have wives.
Unlike Patton Oswalt, whose wife is dead.

I hate him for ruining MST3K
#SadClown pisses him off.

Oh ho he's written himself as an islamaphobe

Suddenly?

That's been a talking point for years

>implying our wish for the eradication of Islam isn't caring about the rights of women in those countries
Congrats fatass, at least you tried

He's incredibly wrong, he'd still be wrong even if I was on his side. Trump's supporters have been talking about Women's rights for the last two years as a reason as to hate Islam

Really makes u think huh

really fires up the ol neurons

why do you guys even use the smug anime girls for your twitter accounts, you realize people know about chan culture nowadays right

just go on Sup Forums and take a pic from a fb fap thread. Not hard

>Patton Oswalt is in the upcoming MST3K reboot

I really really really hope they don't make the new MST3K political.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE SPACENIGGERS GET OUT!

MST3k is best when produced by bored mid westerners. It's the peak of flyover humor.

if he only spent as much time taking notice to his wife as he does his twitter account she prolly would still be alive, but i could why she went toward that bright light instead of being around that fat faggot.

No, I'm not.
Everyone in the Mideast can burn alive, to be honest.

I don't know about you anons but I've been harping about women's rights in Muslim countries for years now. Literally no one seems to care. These self titled "feminists" are more concerned about taxpayer funded birth control and slutty walks than the barbaric conditions women in the middle east live under.

REALLY MAKES ME THINK

WHAT ARE YOU

HOW CAN I LEARN TO UNDERSTAND YOU

Fuck is he? Holy shit that sucks man, yeah knowing him they'll cuck it up. Still we've got the original series and riff tracks, and hopefully they'll rotate out the "hosts" every now and then.

This. As a PrarieNigger the humour was very relatable

Why'd he have to be in my favorite show

I thought you had died desu

Is that why it's the best humor in recent decades?

Japanese + Peruvian/Ecuadorian mixes are the true masterrace.

They say this every time someone brings up the fact that white western women have it better here than in any other culture in order to frame us, again, as racists and sexists. Fucking kikes man.

>haha, look at these Nazis talking about women suffering from human rights violations in the Middle East
>let's just continue to ignore that one, haha, good thing I declared the person mentioning it a Nazi

What? No I'm not. Women's rights is literally the only thing Muslims do correctly. Well, that and shisha is nice too. And I like kebab, and belly dancers. I wouldn't mind having a haram. They also know about the Jews and usury is banned... Wait why the fuck do we hate muzzies again?

Those "anime nazis" have been bringing it up for over 10 years. Trump wasn't the candidate funded by the Middle East.

see you guys say dumbass spiteful shit like this and wonder why you get punched in the head.

/thread

>Suddenly
I always point out how male pedophiles are treated with more respect than women in places like Saudi Arabia, not my fault lefties hate realizing that Muzzies are bad people.

>nazi anime characters
good heavens no
Sup Forums is a board of peace!

I never been punched in the head and I say even more spiteful shit
I hope you die of testicular cancer

Fucking checked. Also he's right you know

KURWAAAA

Sieg Heil senpai

fucking roasties are MAD at anime

i watch hentai and fuck my onahole. you are WORTHLESS to me. i will NEVER need you.

anime is superior

It's okay because those Islamic countries are brown. We can forgive brown people for whatever crimes they do, they don't know any better. Just like the inner city blacks and their homicide problem, it's not an issue we should get involved with.

>the mind of a "tolerant" """antiracist""" liberal woman

Imagine being a confused subhuman that you use an anime profile pic.
Absolutely disgusting confusion of identity.

SPACE NIGGERS GET OUT WE'RE FULL

To be fair it's incredibly easy to ignore any input from a grown man with an anime avatar. It's like the tard helmet of the internet.

>implying I care about what a polack has to say

enjoy your screendoor submarine, Pkrtzszsz

I hope Hitler senpai notices me today

You have to hand it to leftists, they are very good at manipulating conservative idiots.

Just call a conservative a racist and look how much he tries to out do you on how he's not a racist. Talk about female oppression and suddenly they'll talk about how bad female oppression is in other countries and how feminist they are. Tell the president he's a divider and suddenly he'll turn liberal and be inclusive

Calm down Patton

You're better off as a women in any part of the world, at any point in history.

Fact

Get a job, Jamal.

I've been watching rifftrax quite a bit. It has little to no political humor in it. I think they made some gamergate jokes during The Wizard that's about it. Joel and Mike typically avoided it in old MST3K as well. Pretty sure Joel will still be writing for the new one.

>point out how feminists support oppression of women by 3rd worlders for more than 2 years now
>many videos made on topic including 1 hour plus rant by molymeme
>lol you conservashit sure are mad, tricked you hypocrites lol

get out of my country you fucking terrorist

Fuck.
They're going to

someone explain the space niggers meme plx

where are you from? i need to know with which stereotype i can insult you

Gotcha.
Also PK has strange and mysterious proxy powers

What happens when a head puncher gets turned into a shot in the head kind of guy?

Lethal intent, right to bear arms, right to self protection.

I hope you turn pro gun real fast, or this is going to be a turkey shoot.

"Muh insurection, muh bombs"

Im so glad you are on the internet, where you are relentlessly tracked, I hope you enjoy a FEMA camp while Pence shocks your genitals while touching himself.

Anime Nazis don't kill their wives though

thats why western feminism is a pathetic excuse for hating men you lobotomised garden gnome

Get good. This isn't even rare anymore

star wars movie fucking sucked, all politics aside

boring ass fucking movie

Wtf my cursor isn't moving?

Who is your favorite monmusu my ayy friend

NEW TWEET
From about two hours ago

Actually we always mention how stupid these protests are because western women have human rights while non western women have child marriages and clit cutting

Ayy lmao

The what rule?

>Women's rights
>in muslim countries

I don't even know what he's saying anymore

Everyone of these smug Leftist 'revolutionaries' has a photo of themselves living the high life. But we don't live the high life like they do. Maybe it's time to correct the record.

Rob a bourgeois leftist today. Get your justice by force.

Fuck don't remind me. If they turn this into SNL it'll bomb.

Bane?

We've always been concerned about women's rights in sand land, liberal women just don't know how to seperate the two and realize the issues exist because of a certain (((group)))

So Patton doesn't care about women's rights in Muslim countries?

HOLY SHIT ITS A SPACENIGGER!
>get out of my planet

>NAzi anime posters are concerned about womens rights where women are treated like livestock
>Lol dumb Nazis our womens march about....something was totally successful!

Oswalt is a fucking moron

underrated

Patton Oswalt is 5'3".

Teach me your ways, spacenigger. I must learn from your people.

>obviously frequents here to leave such cryptic faggy bullshit out in safe space twitter

>silly and mad movie midget will convince normies to keep away from anime
good

Didn't he kill his waifu?

>You know the #WomensMarch is successful

No. I'm pretty sure most people were too busy working and studying to pay their bills and bring food on the table, to be able to give two shits about a bunch of white tramps marching on the streets and wasting their time while producing tons of garbage in the process.

>calling out their bullshit hypocrisy
>concern

>A collective bunch of idiots denying everything that made femininity beautiful, endearing, and attractive
>want to march4women
They don't even understand what they've sacrificed to Satan. Now they think parading the dead thing that they've so haughtily, and inhumanely butchered on the block of "progress" is something that will endear us to them. They are fucking stupid if that's what they think.

If they want to spit in the face of conservatism and positive gender roles, and then SCREECH that those gender roles should be enforced by law and culture, they can go fuck themselves with a rusty chainsaw.

;_;