ITT: We discuss the news

ITT: We discuss the news.

I've been practicing Photoshop, and I put together this chart. What's missing? What are your opinions on what is right on wrong as far as the placement? What are you general thoughts about the information and the way it is displayed?

>I know it's asking a lot, but can we keep this thread shit-meme-free?

Put Mother Jones as far liberal as you can

Also CNN deserves to be further left

npr is further left

I forgot about Mother Jones.

I put CNN where I did because it is as far left as possible without being technically partisan (notice MSNBC directly to the left). And on the Y-axis, it is effectively in the "basic bitch" position. But more left, yeah? Ok, I'll reconsider.

>ABC
>NBC
>Politico
>Reuters

>neutral

Shit pic

So, originally, I had NPR even closer to the center, functioning on the idea that they sacrifice depth for evasion of bias (I had them below the golden zone) - it took a lot for me to move them where they are - you're thinking further left, into full on partisanship?

Goddamn it, meant to reply to this one:

yes, they only seem to broadcast full on liberal, BLM, conspiritard, programs. Atleast thats what i hear whenever its on

ABC and NBC are not displayed as neutral, just minimally biased because they are the Pumpkin Spice Latte of news.

Politico is in the center mainly because they are in their own world: TMZ for Washington, and they suck up to whatever party is in office at any given time.

Reuters is AP Lite.

In what fucking timeline is ABC right-leaning?

Interesting, I keep hearing this, even from friends who I've been discussing this chart with, and everyone seems to feel the same way. However, I personally don't get that impression.

Noted.

Admittedly, I know almost nothing about ABC personally. It is in its position based on a mixture of fact-checker sites and anecdotes from people I know.

You're being FAR too generous for the left, which suggests to me that you're some sort of liberal yourself.

Huffington Post. Slate, Vox, are all far-left excrement. This isn't even debatable.

Reuters, Politico, and ABC all have to be shifted at least one column over to the left.

Post the template without any news icons so that people can create their own.

Fucking Reuters is libruhl media now. We know your version of this chart has Fox News dead center.

>infowars
>not highest journalistic standard
Kys shill

>Vox
>writing articles about cartoon frogs
>high journalistic standards
kek

I consider myself liberal, sure, but I've tried to make this with as little bias as possible. I realize that's next to impossible, which is also why I'm asking for opinions and discussion.

I wanted to put HuffPo in the garbage, but to me, they got points for being one of the first agencies to launch successfully online. They are in fact in the left most column, but I put them above the brown zone.

Slate and Vox are where they are because, while they lean/skew left, the quality of reporting is top notch. I could agree that they should be further left, but definitely not even close to trash. That, I patently disagree with.

I explain Reuters and Politico's placement here: And yeah, I'm finding that people seem to think ABC leans left. I said earlier, I admittedly don't know very much about them.

I wish I knew how to do that. I could hide the icon layers and just export the chart, I think? But people would have to go get their own icons.

They'll just pull the icons off the original image you posted.

>huffpo has journalistic standards
Biggest Kek I've had today

Does this work?

*SOME* journalistic standards. Lowest level before satire and excrement

>cnn
>not below excrement level
building a narrative, are we?

Is this a meme? CNN is in one of the worst positions on the chart, one step up from David Wolfe... I feel like asking if I'm building a narrative is projection user.