2,5 Days as President

Trump already:

>blocked TPP
>began repealing Obamacare
>Russia and USA fighting together in Syria
>ISIS on Suicide Watch
>Car companies already abandoning billion dollars plans and coming back to America

I-Is he the best president ever?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/01/20/us/politics/trump-executive-order-obamacare.html?_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So far so good.

It's fucking scary, honestly.
I'm starting to understand the power I gave him.

It's amazing. Jesus christ.

Can't lie, even better than expected famalam. He's already on track to MAGA. Just waiting for wall related news before I bust a nut.

H-hope he throws Pooteen under bus when it's time

He must the first politician ever to not only keep his promises, but immediately begins to put them into action.

I'm scared too. I think he fell for the meme.

I've been ironically supporting Trump because my uncle and his wife are in the USA as illegal immigrants and they even had an anchor baby.

Now I'm actually scared they can get deported.

Today, during white house briefing, the spokesman said the wall is indeed happening.

If things go well , like too good even for the most cucked leftists , will they recover ? and if yes , how ?

Keep memeing!!!

OMFG.

He fell for the meme. He unironically thinks a wall will stop mexicans from coming in.

>pic related

No, they are a cult that won't accept loss and can't adapt to losing conditions. They are doomed to be marginalized

>tfw you have american citizenship

Boy, i am more than ready to leave this sinking ship.

It will take at least one generation to set the country back on track.

He is an idiot for blocking TPP. Now China has a monopoly over South East Asia.

Take me with you Hans.

I've not been following. Can you explain some of these? Especially, repealing Obamacare.

Wall is meme. Majority of illegal imigrants get to US by visa.

nytimes.com/2017/01/20/us/politics/trump-executive-order-obamacare.html?_r=0

Yeah cause Coat Guard and the Naval base there will stand by letting unauthorized vessel sail into US waters.

>still 60%

Well you have to make the best of a bad situation

...and it's only Monday!!

What's the issue of coming here legally?

My family came over 2 generations ago in the early 1900's during the immigration rush. I understand it's a hell of a lot harder these days, but fuck just fill out the paperwork and do what you need to do.

And he stopped funding for abortions in the third world, which means more niggers being born. Dumb.

He is truly amazing desu senpai

How is the wall even possible when millions and millions of Americans would violently protest the idea? Especially millenials. Seems like you can't do something as massive as the wall unless you have popular/majority support.

What did he mean by this?

no. because politicians of other countrys are not as retarded as he thinks they are.

the world will just sit back and watch as civil war starts in america, prices for all kinds of products rise because of trumps protectionism, 15 trillion more debt because america gets dragged into another irak war. (good job putin: the actual 8d chess-grandmaster).

meanwhile china takes control over half the world .
now you got a real clusterfuck.

the next years will be fun times to watch TV.

He didn't even win the election properly...

>which means more niggers being born
It also means more niggers getting starved out.

At this pace, In 2020, the Mall will have been rebuilt to a massive parade street, Trump will speak about the importance of white racial purity from the Capitol and everyone standing in the crowded Mall will raise their right arms for him.

Jesus christ, he's literally Hitler at this point. The left wasn't joking, how the hell can your support this?

>tfw i realise i never will get murican citizenship ;_;

i give him a week before an assassination attempt i really feel weird and unsynced

Brazil doesn't have coast guard lmao

>TPP was never gonna happen anyway
>obamacare was gonna fail anyway
>that's a confirmed lie
>they were gonna fail anyway
>when the global depression hits, and it will, it won't matter

>best president eve
Did you mean... God Emperor?

ISIS has already been all but destroyed for months now. Do you not pay attention?

can't wait for chink industrial meltdown, NATO dissolution, US-RF buddy-buddy relationship, laying down the law to kraut vassals and punishing t*rkroaches

>Yeah cause Coat Guard and the Naval base there will stand by letting unauthorized vessel sail into US waters.
There are hundreds of tunnels under the US-Mexican border already

Do you really think the wall will be that short?

>what is land deportation

the stupidity in this post

Drop thumpers and collapse them all :^)

Take me with you, goddamn Hans

Fuck off, we're full.

are you kidding? trump is going to make it easier for SKILLED individuals come in. he has said as much. a small cap on how many come in, but he wants as many of them to be as useful as possible

More news on Trump's next steps in Syria? Will he support Assad and side with the russians or it is just a meme?

Really makes you wonder what the fuck Obama was doing for 8 years.

Was he incompetent or deliberately sabotaging America?

Blonde German pro trump supporters not allowed? Since when?

Until he kills the Bank and relieves at least a sizeable portion of our debt, i believe Jackson to still be the best President.

That said, Trump is sure as hell on his way there. I still can't believe /ourguy/ got in and is ACTUALLY doing something about the shitskins of the world.

>can't wait for USA to give Russia all of Europe
lol

Deliberate sabotage and lobbying for foreign parties drove most of his policies

Fuck you. Next time you jump the border in a banana crate, I hope a spider eats you alive.

>blocked TPP
>Car companies already abandoning billion dollars plans and coming back to America

but protectionism always leads to shitty consequences.

>began repealing Obamacare
Why would you take away healthcare from the poorest?

>Russia and USA fighting together in Syria
That is literally treachery to the western civilization and its principals.

all this pols are getting cucked and they dont even understand it

He was busy destroying ISIS. So glad today was the day you started to follow the news.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA fucking dumbasses. So Trump is giving you the Mexican jobs, meanwhile Anup is taking the six figure jobs.

Should have just stayed on disability.

he didn't have trump's magic wand. also known as nationalism.

obama was a globalist shill making his host country worse and others slightly richer

if china starts taking over and the EU disbands we are gonna get chinked for sure.
Question is will the nationalists hijack the EU for their own goals or disband it.

Do i have to may niggercare penalty

He's going to get a lot of Americans killed when the opposition fighters realize America is bombing them, and they turn and start killing the Americans stationed with their units.

Thread

Georgia, we like you, but you're such a low hanging fruit for Putin. I'm thinking another 2008 happens within the next 4 years. Sorry buddy

Since non-Americans aren't welcome unless it's tourism.

skilled labor means college education, shartmarter

Don't worry, the letters your uncle and aunt send through to the US will definitely reach your cousin after they're deported. Of course, maybe Brazil should take your cousin in, so he's not without family.

The simplest reason is "If you can't afford health care you shouldn't get it. Nobody else should be obligated to pay for you."

there's nothing yours to give except germanistan

>I'm a good goy and I believe whatever the kikes tell me

Lol fuck off

>He was busy destroying ISIS
Then why does ISIS still exist?

Why did we hear about the Mosul offensive months before it happened?

A-are brown trump supporters allowed? I can be your latino friend that wears a sombrero so you can tell people you hate beaners and they should all die on their side of the border without looking racist. I can even say "Ay caramba! Me gusta a esquiar en las montaƱas!" to look more Mexican.

>he doesn't know about the sea mines

Then why aren't palestinians BTFOing Israel?
Walls work if you want them to

but if Chinks meltdown who is going to make my phone?

>Georgia
Your non-country will be torn apart before the end of the decade.
Just like 2008, no amount of foreign aid, training or equipment will make you safe.

You shouldn't have messed with South Ossetia.

>Why would you take away healthcare from the poorest?
because the middle class who work for their money are being priced out of quality health care.

I work for a certain govt agency, the amount of poos that think a visa = citizenship is insane.

Fuck Trump and fuck country folk.
#ImWithHer
#NotMyPres

They have also allocated funds to building the wall. We should expect shit after his meeting with Mexico's President.

China weren't part of the TPP in the later stages

Current system is desinged to limit legal imigration to minumum. Even if you somehow make it and become pernament resident, it wll take more than a decade to get citizenship (in most circumstances).

Majority of migrants have higher chances of becoming citizens/pernament residents by staying illegaly and betting that some bleeding hearth will pardon them before they got deported, then going through official route.

Only alternative is good 'ol anchor baby.

Because those people have no power. The harsh reality of the situation is that virtually all of America's eggs are in one conservative basket.

The majority of wealth, the majority of tax payers, the majority of the military, the majority of institutions.

The democratic party has really just been the opposition party to the actual party of the United States for the last forty years.

>non-Americans
So, how am i not American even though i have the American citizenship and a social security card?

I might be more American than you, Jonny.

I know it's effectively meaningless if he actually works against illegals but with him not going after Clinton, if we don't see a wall he will always be a let down to me.

That said I've been positively surprised by the amount of good work he's done in only a few days and am even more optimistic now than when he won (which is very fucking optimistic).

Guess who's going to pay for the more expensive labour on American cars?

Not the consumer, they will buy the cheaper asian brands.

poo-in-loo? worst korear? huemonkeys?

Should wall off commiefornia too.

>TPP isn't protectionism

Oh look everyone, it's an inbred mongolian rape baby.

There will be a pic of Trump with a shovel and the first wall block being dropped in before summer.

Screencap this.

Calm down there achmed, we get it, you don't like trump because he doesn't respect your pedophilic marriage or shit culture.

Fuck no.
You want to support America? Suicide bomb Tenochtitlan.

Nothing will stop anyone determined enough from getting in.

Doesn't mean a wall wouldn't help, though.

Unfortunately, though, majority of illegals are probably people who were legal and just overstayed a temporary work visa or something like that.

Need to go after employers who hire illegals to take care of that.

How will the tackle the fact that the USA is only 60% white and the numbers are dropping every day? Or is he making America Great Again for all the nigs and spics? Not like i have a problem with that LOL

Since every kind of immigration is bad for white trash rurals without jobs. If you thought Mexican cabbage pickers were bad, wait till German engineers start automating your job away.

Because Americans don't go to shit countries.

>Banana spiders
>They're only Brazilian

Nice try, Burger. :^) I'd go up there legally anyway, greasy fuck.

Reddit

>I-Is he the best president ever?
He will do whatever his globalist masters tells him to do.

Aren't the US troops deployed mostly in kurdish areas?

Ew, fuck Pleddit, mate.