Why is Sup Forums suddenly obsessed with the Bogdanoff twins?

Why is Sup Forums suddenly obsessed with the Bogdanoff twins?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iz-uT4B9UEQ
tel.archives-ouvertes.fr/tel-00001502/document
theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's most likely just reddit cancer.

dunno have funny faces, that's enoguh for me
t. one of the faggots that post them

psychic
rothchilds bow to them
first designer babies

any further questions?

it's a meme you dip.

Who? Can I have a quick rundown?

I feel happy for the one guy who's been trying to push this stale meme for at least a year now. It must be nice to see his little joke catch up.

it's Sup Forums attempt at baneposting

Literally WHO???? are these stroganoff lookingass punks?

this shitty forced meme

A Reddit-tier meme.

low energy forced memes always linger for a while before the ones pushing it get tired with it and go back to their blue pilled world all the while having thoughts linger in their heads about what they saw here.

Bogs are pol Bane

We always were. We were just too afraid to talk about it, but now it's all in the open.

kek has left a void in our heart that can only be filled by those who can save the world.

I actually like this meme. Way better than that ultra forced thoth faggotry.

I used to see these fucking clowns in gossip magazines when I was a kid. Nobody gave a shit about them. They were only in it because they're stupid looking freaks. And that's still all they are.

uhhhh no. This is a meme

> Why is CTR still here pushing slide BS

Ftfy

Forced meme.

Fresh OC, straight outta paint.net

We aren't, it's just the same cancer that keep posting it all the time, so was anglo-posting, so was Finland is the birthplace of the aryan race BFC forced cancer memes. It will die out and eventually only be posted when it's relevant, relevant nostalgia which the bogdanoff rarely will be.

Pic related: this hasn't been posted in a long time but since it's relevant I guess why not.

Yeah, thoth was uninspired. It is pretty funny how Sup Forums condensed the entire Jewish race to two fucking people though. The rundown is getting a bit stale though. Once it's posted the threads die.

>literally genetically engineered the worlds smartest dog while nobody was looking
>why
youtu.be/iz-uT4B9UEQ

THANK YOU BASED BOGS!

Nice

THANK YOU BASED BOGS!

Itss not. Just a few faggots trying to force those ugly fucks into a meme.

BIDF please go

THANK YOU BASED BOGS

retardation

THANK YOU BASED BOGS

>shocked at forced memes
>still forcing the forced meme

This.

Also
>psychic and rothschilds bow to them
LMAO

This meme will die soon anyways

thank you based bogs

THANK YOU BASED BOGS!

Bane?

the newest forced meme from reddit

>lel so dundum secret goverment brothers XDDD

Now that is a fucking rundown.

Forced meme like "i will post this everyday until you like it"
A good one though

who are they?

Wait a minute....why would the Bogdanoffs turn against their own internet defense force?

What is their game plan here?

I don't care. It lights up my day.

>a quick rundown
Kek

a rundown for ants

Because they're fucking ugly.

grichka's PhD thesis

tel.archives-ouvertes.fr/tel-00001502/document

Noice

THANK YOU BASED BOGS!

why is jewtube scared of the bogdanoffs?

>it's a meme you dip.
HWNDU ??

this thread is pretty long, can anyone give me quick rundown?

THAT'S NOT A FUCKING MEME YOU FUCKING FAGGOT NIGGER

>a year
Only oldfags are redpilled enough to know that this is not a meme, Rothsfagold.

Thanks antman

Can i get a quick rundown on these guys?

Who are the Bogdanoff twins? Can anyone give me a quick rundown?

Rothschilds bow to them. Someone post the webm. You know the one I'm talking about.

The Rothschild bow to them

All this Bog-Posting is seriously starting to fuck me up.

I had a dream last night that I saw the twins in a shopping mall and asked to take a picture with them. They agreed, but for some reason it took way longer than it should have. At first I thought it was just their accents, but the more time I spent with them I realized that they were literally retarded.

>tfw rundowns were posted before mods

Shitty forced meme.

They literally saved Europe with a phone call, a choice they can reverse at any time.

>click on a Bog thread on Sup Forums
>it's suddenly deleted
I'm scared, will this thread survive?

top fucking kek

You're starting to get Bogpilled.

They will talk to you in your dreams, telling you what to do to join the tribe. The chosen bog people will take us to his planet when the world ends.

wew

I have informations that could lead to the arrest of the Bogdabogs

don't you have a question you need to ask?

THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS

Their eyes have been open.

Their minds have been Boggled.

Can anyone give me a rundown on these guys

can i get a quick rundown on the first quick rundown?

I visualize Bog chant "Boggg" while meditating. Doing this has increased my IQ, creativity and sexual stamina 10 fold.

Quick rundown on them:
>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities >control france with an iron fist
>own castles and banks all over the world >direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies
>both brothers said to have 200+ IQ

Link to that quick rundown???

You are the only one who's obsessed, retard. It's so blatantly showing, it actually hurts.

Watch your meme speed you are meming too fast right now, pal.

How the fuck am i supposed to read that?

Rare picture of the Bogs as children.
What are they doing Sup Forums?

>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope that they're benevolent beings.

Forced meme

THANK YOU BASED BOGS!

Of course it's a Swede who can't contain his memes. You are just devaluing ur own shit by giving it out so easily, stupid boy.

It happened days after Trump was elected if I remember correctly.
Pretty sure it's CTR.

Fuck off BIDF kike

Are they mentoring Barron psyicly

all hail the bogs, the last bulwark between the aliens and earth

Said the BIDF slider. You enjoying memimg with the big dogs, hmm? Enjoying your internet? Is the shelter big enough? Should we send more Swedish children to your rape tent?

Reminder Barron Trump is the third Bog brother who came from the future.

holy shit, first time I saw this picture was after I got DSL for the first time in early 2000s. This image was popular before the concept of internet memes was conceived

Thanks lads

Reminder that these vain, plastic surgery obsessed 'things' are in their 70s.

>trying this hard
Just stop you cringelord

This is a joke right?