What do, Sup Forums?

Blue pill, please.

Where is the politics in this?

Well this is easy, take the blue pill and bet my life savings on the 2016 election

This

>be 10 again
>start working out at 10 instead of 23
>fight niggers at 12
>get away with it cause of (((adhd)))
Blue pls

God the amount of smack talk I could give my lib teachers would be worth it alone.

Blue pill I can easily see who I will be

With red pill I skip 20 years of my life, how do I know what happened in this period?

Red so I don't have to work

Blue. I can make a lot more than 50 mil provided I don't fuck it up and forget the details of the future.

Red, i have no regrets,so moving forward is the best choice for me. The time lost would suck but i rather not go through schooling again in the 80s-90s. Having knowledge would be great and all but that wouldnt help my parents any.

this guy knows

>blue pill
>invent google

EASY $$

>blue pill
Litterially know the future
>red pill
All of your money looses it's value due to inflation

At the age of 10 internet didnt existed, so all my knowledge would be a little useless

>memorize all important sports results and anything worth betting on for all years up until now
>take blue pill
>?????
>profit

> bet my life savings on the 2016 election

Why no one did this? I mean the fake polls told 2% to trump and most of population will say "urr durr fake polls, where is your tinfoil hat"

This is not how I use the word "Red Pill"

Sam Hyde made $25k betting on Trump.

>pick blue
>invest a large portion of my money into bitcoin and other rising trendy shit
>realise I'm 10, so I get to be a shota again
>exchange all of my bitcoins for real money
>make a shit ton of dosh
>jerk shota dick in free time

Take a shit, right into yours hands

What if I'm over 45? Same rules apply?

The red pill bc as an older man, I'd look so different from my current self that I could fuck my gf and effectively cuck myself.

Don't forget to buy your bitcoins and bet against the housing market

blue
50million isn't much.
you'd get that by just investing in some stocks and/or bitcoin mining.

>Sports
>Not shares in the corporations who will make it, and short the ones who dont.

You should take neither, because you will stay poor with the blue and slander the red.

>mfw jewish overlords created fake news to make the odds of the election low for trump to read maximum rewards when betting on the election

at last I have seen the light

>Blue
Make hundreds of millions of dollars via lotto, Bitcoin, horse racing, elections, economy crashes, etc.
I'd be Soros, but a force of good.

Blue, time to get some serious scholarships and breeze through school already knowing what I'm doing with my life so I don't waste time with pointless shit.

and the 2016 world series. (baseball)

YAY CUBS!!!

Blue.

I mean what kind of idiot wouldn't? Time is the most valuable thing in the world. And if you're suddenly precogniscent of major events, markets, as well? Fuck.

age 10 high iq collage educated know exactly what will happen with the stock market and when for next decade and a half 50 mill will be pocket change by the time I am 45