Quick German

Translate this for me please:

In my free time I like playing football but I don't like going to the theatre. I really don't like going shopping because it is boring. I like playing cards with my friends the most although I never win. Last weekend I went to town and I met my friend. We ate cake in the cafe.

>before you ask Sup Forums doesn't reply to non-deutsch posters

في وقت فراغي أحب لعب كرة القدم ولكن أنا لا أحب الذهاب إلى المسرح. أنا حقا لا أحب الذهاب للتسوق لأنها مملة. أنا أحب اللعب بطاقات مع أصدقائي أكثر على الرغم من أنني لم الفوز. في نهاية الأسبوع الماضي ذهبت إلى المدينة والتقيت صديقي. ونحن أكلت الكعكة في المقهى

kekked

In meiner Freizeit spiele ich gerne Fußball, aber ins Theater gehe ich nicht gerne. Einkaufen mag ich nicht, denn ich finde es langweilig. Am meisten spiele gerne Karten mit meinen Freunden, obwohl ich nie gewinne. Letztes Wochenende bin ich in die Stadt gegangen und habe meinen Freund getroffen. Wir haben im Café Kuchen gegessen.

/thread

>Am meisten spiele ich gerne Karten mit meinen Freunden

Corrected

So you talking to a German qt?

>Meinen Freund (Male friend)
>Meine Freundin (Female friend)

hope you ain't making me look like an ass krautbro

sorry for ww2

Why are you in /ausgabe/ if you can't into sprechen Deutsh?

AUSLANDER RAUS!

so eine gequirlte scheiße

In meiner Freizeit spiele ich gerne Football (if you mean soccer use "Fußball") aber gehe nicht gerne ins Theater (if you mean cinema use "Kino"). Ich gehe wirklich nicht gerne einkaufen weil es langweilig ist. Am liebsten spiele ich Karten mit meinen Freunden obwohl ich nie gewinne. Letztes Wochenende ging ich in die Stadt und traf einen Freund. Wir aßen Kuchen in einem Café.

>mfw

which one is correct?

I think is more simple and believable as homework. I could understand both easily though.

t. learned German for 5 years in elementary and HS but never used it and forgot all of it by now

I want to move to Germany because believe it or not they are way more free than England. And the weather situation and scenery as a whole is more beautiful there.

I already know Turkish.

Why Germies so mean ;_;

is it for school or private?
Germans use a different coll. grammar

school

trust me my life isn't that boring

also

>different coll. grammar
what did he mean by this?

"more simple and believable" = wrong.
the Perfekt ist not the equivalent to the simple past. You have to go with the Präteritum for a grammatically correct translation.

and the sentence
doesn't make any sense in German.

In meiner Freizeit gehe ich gerne bolzen, ins Theater gehe ich nicht weil das nur was für Schwuchteln ist.
Ich gehe ungern einkaufen, da die Geschäfte voller Musel sind. Ich lasse mich gerne mit meinen Freunden volllaufen, nur leider bin ich immer einer der Ersten der kotzt.
Letztes Wochenende habe ich mich mit nem Kumpel getroffen und wir haben uns Döner gegönnt.

I'm a Polak so I had Germany move to me once, but memes aside as a country it seems pretty OK. At least in Berlin their kebab is way more integrated and almost invisible compared to Pakis in London (though I last visited just before the peak rapefugee so maybe it changed now).

Never lived there long term but I worked with many Germans in my office. Their combination of work ethic and bizarre sense of humour and bluntness in saying some shit can take a bit of getting used to.

>>Am meisten spiele ich gerne Karten mit meinen Freunden
liebsten?

Germans use only Präsens and Perfekt when talking to each other. Even future tenses are expressed with constructions of werden + Präsens. Futur II is virtually non-existent.

For school, you have to use the Präteritum since I guess your teacher expects you to learn the tenses.

Learning German tenses sucks.
So I hope this picture of Yolandi cheers you up.

It's legit

Also >>/int

>Am liebsten spiele ich Karten mit meinen Freunden, obwohl ich nie gewinne.

>bluntness
don't worry all of europe is like that

I like Germans and Germany and I like being Turkish as well so it seems cool. Heard you can also get guns in Germany if you join a sport-shooting club or something which seems awesome and a nice place to meet more redpilled ideologistical lads.

>Learning German tenses sucks.
you're telling me...

I'm not saying it's more correct in the grammatical or stylistic sense, but that it's more believable as how a basic/intermediate level student would have written it.

schwanz lecher

fpbp

Wenn I nicht zu tuan hob, spuil I Fussball, oba ins Kino geh I bet. Eunkafa mog I bet, des is doch das. I'm lieabstn spuil I Schafkopf mit meine Kollegen, oba I gwinn nie. Letzte Woch bin I in da stodt gwesen und hab an Kollegn troffa. Mia ham an Kuachn in am Cafe gessn.