What a faggot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JQIyYN0ZsSs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>amerifats don't understand how to provide clean water

Jesus Christ.

>Democrat city

Whatever

You do realise people are taxed for public water right?

>no clean drinking water
>first world

S W A M P
W
A
M
P

>Flint hasn't had clean drinking water for nearly 3 years

HMMMMMMMMM I wonder what party has had control of that city for a long ass time.

Infrastructure tax in some places.

Otherwise, you pay a water bill.

As far as Flint goes: That is what happens when pragmatic capitalism settles a town, then moves the major source of income elsewhere.

This is also why I do not, nor will I ever, buy a GM product.

This shows how terrible the free market is. all the greedy coroporations are desetroying blacke peoples water and all the whites just laugh.. PATHETIC

god i hate liberatarians like trump

Enjoy your BPA

They will get attention now that a Republican is in charge.

youtube.com/watch?v=JQIyYN0ZsSs

is that Mc ride

the ironic thing is these dishonest cuckholds still blame republicans for this problem in their democratic county in their democratic town ran by democrats, as if white republicans have nothing better to do than to fuck with some shitty city's drinking water.

He's right though

All Americans should be able to get clean water

Even the nogs who live here

But the first finger should be pointed at the Democrat establishment who failed you

Trump should use this moment to steal the Black vote

Think about it

The God Emperor will save them.

Why don't these goddamn useless good for absolutely nothing niggers fix their own god damn pipes?

When we consider questions concerning the Black race, we have been framing things in completely the wrong way. Instead of asking how we can make reparations for slavery, colonialism, and Apartheid or how we can equalize academic scores and incomes, we should instead be asking questions like, "Does human civilization actually need the Black race?" "Is Black genocide right?" and, if it is, "What would be the best and easiest way to dispose of them?" With starting points like this, wisdom is sure to flourish, enlightenment to dawn.

>democrats using government power to rip off poor people using mechanisms that literally dont exist in a free market system
>must be capitalists fault

trump should let them enjoy their lead water in their liberal shithole since those dumb fucks continue to push the 'white republicans fucked us' meme.

so sick and tired of saving ungreatful democrats who turn around and bite the hand trying to help them. fuck them, fuck them for the next 8 years.

The county that flint is in, voted 90% for hillary. let that sink in for a moment. These dumb niggers have had no water for 2 years and they STILL VOTED DEMOCRAT.

that would be fucking genius, one act and he guts the democrats for the re election

You can't shower in bottled water retard

>You can't shower in bottled water retard

Sounds like someone's never been deployed to Afghanistan.

I keep forgetting about this, I heard it's just people not paying their water bill on time - is that true?

Thanks Obama.

>no water
>stays in flint

are people really this fucking stupid?

>your home should be a war zone

Hmmm

>I keep forgetting about this, I heard it's just people not paying their water bill on time - is that true?

No, the pipes are old as fuck and full of lead. Now they're leeching metric fucktons of lead and other metals into the water

Are you surprised?

Also:
>Tornado rips through town
>"Oh noes, muh home!"
>Stays in the same place and builds the same house

The insurance payout would be enough to move to another discount rust-belt town that isn't in tornado alley.

I don't understand people, either.

>you should abandon your home because your government failed you, stop demanding things be fixed!

The only problem with the people in flint is they haven't stormed city hall yet. Flint is a case study in why peaceful protest is useless.

The city has old lead pipes, the pipes had a chemical coating on them to make sure lead didnt leach into the water supply.

In order to steal money from the city, the democucks made a deal to switch the city's water supply to a different source. They either ignored or skipped all the necesary oversight required to make sure this water source was compatible with the city's old infrastructure.

It wasn't, and the democrats gave no fucks because they dont drink nigger tap water. The water source was switched, water known to be caustic was put through the pipes, and the new water source stripped the protective coating off the old lead pipes, which caused lead to leach into the water.

The media claims this was because of 'corporate greed' and 'evil capitalists' and 'whitey', but the fact of the matter is you can't just switch a city's water supply with a handshake. This change went through multiple democrat run departments and was okay'd by the city's democrat mayor. To deflect from this, said democratic mayor blamed the REPUBLICAN STATE GOVERNOR as if it was the republican's fault for not being psychic and stopping him from fucking his own city.

you do know blacks used to be slaves not too long ago. they were hunted down and hugged just for being black. let dat sink in. watif you were killed jus fro the color of you skin yea scarey fucking shit. capitalis is evil it explooits the poor. my daddy thought me that

If your home is a worthless shithole with water that is literally poison I think it is time to move on

it's 2017 and people still think the government can do anything right

Came here to make sure this was posted

also this

Colorado has GOAT water. Live near mountains lads. All lower elevation water travels through miles of farmland and cities before it reaches you.

Thank you for remembering this.