My crazy idiot housemate fucking fell in love with a mexican girl he met at the stupid protest on saturday...

My crazy idiot housemate fucking fell in love with a mexican girl he met at the stupid protest on saturday, he wants her to move in with us

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FtA21eiSmT8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How can he not realize he is simply being used?

If she is qt, invite her in and fuck her.

tell him
"no"
then call him a faggot

that is unless you want pic related to become your life
also din happen

She is after your frozen burritos... kill her with fire

>wanting someone to move in with you that you just met 2 days ago

boy what could possibly go wrong

No sane person would invite someone to live with them after a week, even a normal looking white chick

Because he's a beta male cuck.
Stand your ground say nien- uh i mean no.
if he still brings the puta in, fucking leave pack your shit and leave. it will only be terror for you.

Keked and checked

Is she gonna help pay for rent? If not, tell your roommate she can fuckoff.

FRONT ROW SEAT TO THE NO-KNOCK RAID

Tell him you want to meet her first.
>If she is hot then tell her she has to fuck you regularly without your friend knowing if she wants to stay.

this.

Let her move in, then plant some drugs on her and your roommate, and call the cops when you're at work.

They'll both be removed by the time you get home.

>met on saturday
>it's now monday
>he wants her to move in

you need to move the fuck out, bro, before it's too late.

Your fault for having a blue pilled cuck roommate.

I bet she smells like refried beans

Y u no hav wall?

>She moves in
> Call ICE
>She has to go back
I'm glad it turned out this way

NO IVANKA, NO DRUGS, NO ALCOHOL, NO BEANER POON

Build a wall!

>How to turn somebody into a ultra liberal cuck

>nien
spellcheck

>wanting to fuck someone that might have 1% jew genes

Is this real?

its been 3 days what a fucking faggot

>move in after 1 day
Nigger if I met a single version of Ivanka I wouldn't even move in with her until at least 6 months.

Tell your roommate 6 months dating before you give your blessing.

>housemate
There's your problem.

>>he wants her to move in
Ask your housemate where she lives, her full name and then call ICE at 1-866-DHS-2ICE (347-2423). They will need to know names, locations (either work place or residence) and any other specific information you can provide.

Say no, you have a right to dictate who you choose to live with. Tell the house mate to find a new place to live.

Report her to ice, they have a report page now.

Send her back

Only the more Spanish looking Mexicans like me should be allowed to stay in the U.S.

this assert your dominance and fuck the girl he brings over

Cuck your friend OP, that will show him.

>Spanish looking Mexicans
>Spanish
>white

Sauce on pic pls

KEK has spoken

>protestor is essentially homeless and willing to move in with a complete stranger
>probably expects it to be free
Shocker

I want a sauce aswell

source

youtube.com/watch?v=FtA21eiSmT8

Moving in within 3 days of meeting someone is a massive warning signal.

yeah it's real, it will piss you off don't watch it

see

How can he meet someone about a week ago. Then all of a sudden want her to move in?
You're roomate has some issues

Call him Jeb! From now on

I hope you have an actual lease with a written policy on guests/new habitation. Buy an ICE hat and wear it if she ever shows up

>met her few days ago
>wants her to move in

Even if she wasn't a nuttjob liberal this is still a horrible idea on his part kek.

run a train on her

>reverse image search
>child

Should I microwave my hard drive?

R A R E
A
R
E
F L A G
L
A
G

>crazy eyes
Every fucking time

On a scale of Texan to Albino how white would you say she is?

hit and quit?

Build a wall around your hovel.

This is the correct answer.

>Met a girl saturday
>Wants her to move in
He was a kissless virgin wasn't he?

...there is no god

i'd let a qt mexican girl peg me desu

Don't agree to it. He doesn't have to get his way if you didn't agree to let him arbitrarily invite people to move in when you initiated the agreement to live together.

Threaten to move if he does it, tell him you don't feel comfortable with it, tell him you never agreed to that when you started living together, whatever you gotta do.

>open video for 5 seconds
>I'm a Muslim with some Muslim organization and I'm horrified to see islamipho-
>close video
Not today. Today is for happy not mad

This pisses me off so fucking much. Tell me he stood up, pointed at every single member of the audience and that dumb fucking cunt, and went on a rant that it's that exact attitude that is destroying intelligent discourse, and that he got a chance to fucking talk. "Free Speech" more like Jew Speech

Got the pic from here, no idea what the source is

I think I'm gonna go through with it, apparently she can split rent (she's a bartender) and it's just funny as hell. I'll lock my door when I'm not home though.

He showed me pictures of them making stupid faces together, she's not ugly and he's really not this much of a fuckup, I have no idea why either one of them are doing this. The way he was selling her to me, though - "she's really smart!" "she said she's a great cook!" "she loves soccer, so do you, you guys can talk about that!" her pussy game must be pretty good

holy shit. It's like they are not even hiding their agenda. They put 4 people to ad hominem a guy.

If she white that's fine

Deport him

She's pretty brown

I was looking more for those crazy girl eyes though, she looked normal desu

they didn't allow him. he tried but they were so loud and obnoxious that whatever he said could not be understood.

yes...