WELL Sup Forums

ARE YOU HAPPY?!?

> A source familiar with the situation says 'SNL' has suspended Katie Rich indefinitely, and the suspension came down immediately after her infamous social media post on inauguration Friday.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2017/01/23/after-barron-trump-homeschool-shooter-tweet-snl-writer-deletes-her-account/?client=ms-android-virgin-us
youtu.be/8ymEKiY1UR8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Katie (((Rich)))

trump is already silencing the free press.. we warned you all he was hitler but you had to elect a sexist pos..

not to mention a rapist and tax cheat

A. Literally Who?
B. What did she say?

>free press

That was a good one!

Okay? I love Hitler

I'm very happy.

hahahahahahaha

the fucking alt right faggots who cried about safe spaces are now acting like SJWs

what a surprise

Good. Finally the SJWs are getting their careers ruined the same way conservatives used to because of social media posts.

you lack baisic understanding... loser

pls tell, what did she say

When will (((they))) ever learn?

I was never a fan of SNL

> MAGA

What did she do?

this

It was mainly leftists who were against it. Why do you think (((SNL))) suspended her

Something about Barron.

Was she the one who tried shitting on Barron or was that another retard?

>posting this without giving context

Could you imagine the uproar had someone tweeted this about Obama's daughters 8 years ago? She gets everything she deserves.

Okay? Doesn't change anything in my life.

i think she was the one who said 'barron trump will be the first homeschool shooter'

ill be honest i got a giggle out of that.

Old saying, but worth remembering.

Turnabout is fair play

>Trump is silencing the free press
Nope.

Kike SNL writer.
Wrote something about Barron Trump turning into a home schooled shooter or something on twitter.

You reap what you sow cunt

went after a ten year old boy because he's weird and Trump's son. Totally out of line, no matter where you stand.

do you wat hiteler did? fucking shit head dumbass pussy

>ARE YOU HAPPY?!?
She's still alive, so not really.

What did she tweet

Yeah, it's definitely not free. In fact the Wall Street Journal is rather expensive!

>free press
>it's all owned by a handful of corporate conglomerations

Not happy yet, we need blood

>Source since OP is a fucking retard

google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2017/01/23/after-barron-trump-homeschool-shooter-tweet-snl-writer-deletes-her-account/?client=ms-android-virgin-us

Saturday night live writer.

BUY A NOOSE AND USE IT

That's it?
kek

>suspended
probably going to last for 2 weeks then she gets reinstated with high fives

That's actually funny

is she jewish?

hahahahaha stupid UK cunt too stupid to understand anything.

SNL, not Trump supporters, suspended her for being a disgrace.

>Turnabout is fair play
Truest words on Sup Forums right now.

>suspended

Dumb cunt got a fucking vacation.

No I'm not fucking happy.

She needs to be fucking FIRED and DOXXED

For fucks sake, she wasn't even fired. This is nothing more than a light slap on the wrist with some fake non-apology. She will be going on with progressive bullshit and kill-all-white-males propaganda not further than 2 weeks from now.

>when North Americans don't know their own language and a third world shithole of a country does
Really made me think how I'm more educated than you.

lol BTFO

Rebbit----------->

People being held accountable for their actions wasn't in the list of promises, but it's a highly desirable side effect of our recent elections.

Founding fathers were right; people should be allowed to govern themselves. This apology was very patriotic.

Meh. A stupid thing to say, but I don't like it when people lose their jobs over trivial stuff. Why couldn't the employer just say "that was fucking stupidly said, cunt"? Why must it always be an overkill?

Serves the hooked nose cunt right.

>trump is already silencing the free press
good they are scum

wow i hate drumpf now

>buy a noose
Wow that's pathetic. Show some initiative and don't be such a fucking slave to the state: buy a rope and tie it yourself, then use that.

That actually is pretty funny.

Probably the first time in decades since anyone on SNL was funny.

I love Hitler to senapai.

youtu.be/8ymEKiY1UR8
>youtu.be/8ymEKiY1UR8
youtu.be/8ymEKiY1UR8

Oh it's that disgusting slut who implied Barron was a mass shooter because he's White and 10 years old. These demon whores live in another reality. They must be challenged every time they rear their ugly heads. They haven't been confronted properly for 20 years and believe they can finally reveal their true demon identity. Wrong

I don't have time to debunk you stupidtiy lol i showeed your post to my dad and he lauighed at how stupid you are

>implying he won't be

"haha fuck barron that little bitch. amirite mah sistas?"

"oh fuck a bunch of people actually saw what i posted and are giving me shit about it"

"im so sorry i didnt really mean that it wasnt nice"

Nice catch Portubro

She looks like a fucking KIKE and she works on a kike tv show so she undoubtedly is a fucking kike.

She needs to be GASSED.

>DOXXED
Her name's right there dude. We even know where she works -- sorry, worked.
>suspended indefinitely

>joke about someone's kid growing up to be a school shooter
>ever NOT automatically fired

I like this not because I'm turning into a safe space special snowflake SJW, but because of the "taste of your own medicine" thing. It's nice to see liberal degenerates falling on their social media swords. She said, "Barron will be this country's first homeschool shooter." Politician's kids are off-limits. Fuck her.

When muslims do it is wrong though. You two faced weak, genetically inferior westeners.

Kill yourself muhammed.
Calling an eleven year old a school shooter is deplorable. Its free market, decent humans stop watching this kike shit if they kept her. Nobody called for her to be fired.

She should just be glad that Barron hasn't erased her.

Oh no...
The left has been demonizing and ostracizing dissenters for decades. Over the years anyone remotely right leaning has been worked out of the system.
This is how the media became overwhelmingly leftist in the first place.

Turning "Trump paraded his son Barron at the inauguration like a pet monkey" into "Obama paraded his daughters at the inauguration like pet monkeys" would probably have gone badly.

It's weird that they have no self awareness.

She's only sorry because there was backlash and not brainless white knights surrounding her offering praise and support in the microscopic chance she would have sex with them.

you know she doesnt mean it

>cyber bullying a ten yr old who literally did nothing just because you dont like his father

the left have gotten people fired in the past for lesser stuff. I dont feel sorry

>Bully a literal child
>Get fired
Justice has been served

Love this fallacy. The mainstream media is not "The press". They are but one small part of the total press pie. If Trump tries to break up the monopoly of the mainstream by criticizing them or encouraging competition, he's not "Infringing on the first".

>when Muslims do it
I guess you would know, Germanistan

Se you in plaza Italia, eager to hammer your ass out of existence

Suspension is not termination of employment. Its just unexpected vacation.
Indefinitely is not forever, it means "till shit calms down, and we don't know exact time, maybe tomorrow".

Where is the blood?
I'm never happy when there is no blood.

she didnt get fired, she got suspended

slap on the wrist

>fired

Now its time to end Stephen Spinola's career for talking about young Barron

the same media that has spreaded lies and absolute bullshit? Good. All aboard the Trumpstaffel mother fucker!

There is no way someone can write this bad unironically.

Shut the fuck up you mic Irish prick.

you are fired.

Sad!

good
fuck her, fuck SNL and fuck MSM

Said the antifa cuck lmao.

I don't even have to leave home to beat your ass, the cops will do it for me.

You must be over 18 to post here

I wish you understood how ignorant you look

Free press is overrated. So is free speech. The people have abused their rights and turned our society into a decadent and depraved hell hole. I support suspending our constitutional rights until we figure out what the hell is going on.

You don't understand how bad education is in our shit-tier states

She was fired. Calling it a "indefinite suspension" is how the SNL Jews say fuck you. They don't want to fire her but the pressure from other women on twitter was too high.

>now acting like SJWs
I am against their cause not their tactics

They've been using these shaming tactics for years. Why should we feel bad when they get a taste of their own medicine.

IDGAF. Fucker like you needs to go hang yourself.

lol not jewish enough to avoid suspension I guess

HI katie

fuck you and fuck snl

meme it

Are you serious? Is this the level of community college in america?

Yeah, while it was in poor taste because the kid is gen years old...

The kid is clearly one of ours, and ours are pretty close to being school shooters or used to be anyways.

Funny, but that kind of shit will stick to a kid for the rest of his life.

kek