Thoughts?

Thoughts?

femalista.com/wwii-veteran-finally-comes-transgender-age-90/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_M*A*S*H_characters#Maxwell_Klinger
huffingtonpost.com/entry/patricia-davies-transgender-veteran_us_58debb58e4b0c777f78752fd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Would you?

Dementia

PONNNNNNIIIIIII

....neat?

I think he is just bored, id probably do crazy shit if i turned 90 also

disgusting

the war must've fucked him up real bad

pretty hypocritical that you'd call something disgusting and then go on to post sundown syndrome

Soldiers of the 40s and 50s had pretty fucked up experiments performed on them.

>Patricia served in the army from April 1945 until April 1948, leaving when she was 21 and getting married only a few months later.
>During her time in the armed forces, she served in the Far East, India, East Africa and Palestine.

Wonder who is behind it? Every fucking time.

Same could be said about today's generation, lots of """experimenting""" going on too. At least war had a function, these days it's more like opening up the chem lab and letting people just mix shit together for shits giggles and gender identities.

April fools for fools?

Well zhe's been drinking from plastic bottles, eating soy (more like goy), and drinking tap water full of estrogen for decades, not surprising.

what else can you expect from anglos

> UK
Pack It up nothing to see here boys.

He's been paid a substantial amount by Soros to pass on to his family when he dies. He thinks it's worth it.

the dude is senile. Fuck his family for letting him (and probably encouraging him to) do this. He should be put in therapy like a schizophrenic person.

It's just dementia

That's it. Proof that the wrong side won.

Fucking pog's

The military probably fucked him up with chemicals or drugs.

I thought there would be nothing worse than senile old guy, but then they invent transgender senile old guy.

>Decides to dress up as a woman after his wife dies

Definitely no trace of mental illness there

this

>Literally in theater a month before the war ends.
>WWI Vet

Get out of here

Quite a lot of stuff was going on after hostilities, especially in Asia. Rebellions and shieet.

sauce

Yeah seriously, years ago they would have helped him get in the right state of mind (or at least tried)

Now we just fucking enable it, fucking pitiful.

>When your wife passes, and you don't want to shop anymore.
>Not transgender! Thrifty!

If you read the article... his cross dressing habit has been going on from 1980's and his wife enabled it.

This is why my great great grandpa died at Normandy.

He is still fighting.
> not allowing fag-alphabet to be a youth subculture

If you are gross and nothing to lose, you should join him. The whole movement should be a fucking panopticon. Same with BLM. If you have nothing to lose, become religious-fluid transnigger.

kek, I'm not even mad. This shit has just become so retarded it's hilarious.

Times are so fucked up that even the most badass veterans of the greatest generation turn to faggots.

proves the whole statically low argument since he's the ONLY ww2 vet to ever come out as trans so the number of actual trans people in the population is vanishingly small.

FRESHEN YA DRINK, GUV'NA?

>april 1st
you almost had me going

I almost wish I could be trans. It looks fun and they really enjoy themselves.

>April 1
What did they mean by this?

Reprobate mind, that's what worshipping kikes will get you

Should be gassed. Only that society has got so out of line in the current day and age that such a delusion will be entertained, whereas in the past he'd rightly have some sense beaten in to him for 'expressing' the idea of such fucking bullshit

they have sky high suicide rates and have a higher chance of having a myriad of other health issues, both physical and mental

>WWII Veteran Finally Comes Out As Transgender
>Finally
In other words: "Hey, us leftists and our toxic culture FINALLY managed to convince some poor old vet with mental illness that he's really a woman! See how progressive we are?"
No doubt his children or grandchildren pushed him into thinking that way. I really doubt a 90-year-old (who probably can't even drive anymore) went out and got the feminine clothes, hair implants and news interview all by himself.

No u dont fag. Trust me, its terrible. Worst part is, even if you haven't surgically transitioned, theres no going back. Real transvirls dont enjoy themselves. They know they were born male and every time they remember they want to vomit. Its like living in hell

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_M*A*S*H_characters#Maxwell_Klinger

Are you saying he was real and he wasn't faking? shiiiit

>lonely vet gets the libtards to gib him attention and moni
Genius or Jewish trickery?

>That filename

Really makes the noggin jog

If only: huffingtonpost.com/entry/patricia-davies-transgender-veteran_us_58debb58e4b0c777f78752fd

Xhe wouldn't have been in combat anywhere as it would have been done by the time training finished and xhe could be shipped out.

>Xhe