Woman 'desperate to marry' hanged herself cont

This is a serious problem Sup Forums. How will we handle all these used up women who hit the wall? This suicide isn't the end of it. It will continue?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3623511/Why-t-wedding-without-partner-Bonkers-bride-37-reveals-married-hit-stigma-single.html
youtu.be/T02RhdpGWgw?t=95
express.co.uk/news/uk/656486/woman-desperate-to-marry-hanged-herself-friends-wed-danielle-saul
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

life's a wreck, stretch your neck

Women date Chads in their 20s, Chads won't commit in their 30s - SUICIDE. Many such cases!

Probably to picky and no one wanted a women with 70+ cocks

did she even try using tinder? It's so incredibly easy for a woman

She can only get cock for so long before other voids start showing up

And I doubt anybody wanted her at that point

>fuck a ton of dudes
>still expect a man that makes 300k/yr or a betalord that allows you to indulge in 15 dicks a month
>have no clue why nobody wants you
>blame the patriarchy
>kill self

>be a whore through your 20s
>crying about getting married in late 20s early 30s
good, deal with the consequences of your actions.

>how do we handle it

Stop being wannabe neo nazi faggots might help...

Do women really obsess about marriage this much? Even as little girls do they really fantasize about their dream wedding?

I've never had the thought "i look forward to the day i get married" or some shit like that

Getting laid isn't hard of course, it's getting married for chicks these days that's hard.

>tinder is for marriage

Buddy, listen real hard here.........MEN WANT SEX, WOMEN WANT RELATIONSHIPS.

MEN TRADE COMMITMENT FOR SEX, WOMEN TRADE SEX FOR COMMITMENT.

SEX ALONE IS LARGELY WORTHLESS TO A WOMAN SANS A RELATIONSHIP.

THEY WANT TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP, SEX IS NOT THEIR PRIORITY.

Understand? Good.

>inb4 "AT LEAST THEY GET TO HAVE SEXXXXXXXX! REEEEEE!"

Good. Fuck the spoild peice of trash.

Some definitely do. The marriage they dream about is even a royal one, since they're all princesses after all.

Dude she wanted to marry, not ride the cock carousel.

Yes

Notice how girls always want to be in a relationship with a Chad to confirm their social status and project it via social media.

Being single as a woman is low status symbol

It will so many cases it will be consider homocides lol

>women want relationship

kek

she was more worried about a wedding than a marriage

SAD.
>tfw women would rather kill themselves or marry themselves than date you
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3623511/Why-t-wedding-without-partner-Bonkers-bride-37-reveals-married-hit-stigma-single.html
>And I doubt anybody wanted her at that point
No way. There's always betas lining up. But they're nothing exceptional. They're just ordinary people, nice but flawed.
Women care an awful lot about what their friends will think of their man. They want to show off what they can pull (and if it's not good enough, they'll start denigrating him and make her unhappy with it). It's one of the reason they have so high standards. They don't want their friends (and society in general) devaluing them for who they're with. They'd rather be "empowered" and """single""".

>Tfw last year you were dating a true catholic who was also a qt
and redpilled, that thinks you're special because you share religious
and political values, talks about marriage and raising a family

>ruin everything because you get accepted for a PhD in a foreign country
full of degeneracy and thots

And now I just want to die alone.

I would like nothing more than to get married and have children. It's the sole thing I think of and dream about.

But I'm a manlet, a dicklet, and a baldlet. And thus I will never get a wife, even though I'm financially stable and have healthy hobbies.

>Be late teen early 20s hotty
>Get any dick you want cause LOL im young party away
>Late 20s early 30s now getting out of my prime and aging like milk
>Feel empty cause whole life has been about cheap thrill and taking advantage of men
>Guys dont want me became lack of self worth and nonexistence personality
>Dont understand why men dont want to marry a burnout slut and has zero skill/hobby to contribute in a relation ship but drink wine.

Good riddance

>hates white males
>wonders why Leroy wont marry her
Who gives a fuck

youtu.be/T02RhdpGWgw?t=95
Where there is a will there is a way
praise kek

haha, what a fucking autistic bitch

>women want a relationship
Just lol, they want the resources associated with marriage.

Let them hit the wall, sometimes you just make too big a mistake to fix it. Better prevent the younger generations from making the same mistake rather than try and fix broken women.

20% of men get 80% of the women
Women would rather share a powerful man than be the only woman to a man with nothing.

Wow. I'm the opposite. Tall, ~7 inch, and hair past my shoulders but no job or shekels. I can get random roots no worries but no gf

>Women want relationships.

Fucking wut mate?

No let me rephrase this for you:

Men want sex.

Women in their 20's want sex, when they hit their 30's-40's they want marriage.

You see?

They sleep around in their prime years, pre-teen to around 25-28, then once they hit 30 their stock drops and they become desperate.

Nobody wants an old lady.

Girl i know will be in this state soon , hopefully without the hanging herself bit because she is a nice girl , just very dumb .She is becoming very desperate

A proper relationship is good for both.
Look at your grandparents. Grandma stayed at home looked after the house and made meals raised the kids and was happy, Granddad worked hard during the week and looked after the yard on weekends and was happy.

Now look at today, both man and woman work. Division of labour is unfair at home, women don't have to cook/clean/look after kids anymore but it is still expected for the man to look after the yard.

Gender roles are a good thing, stupid lazy bitches.

Fuck me this is her Lmao

Be glad that you can at least improve your financial situation if you try. I can't fix any of my issues shy of hilariously expensive and painful surgical procedures.

subtle

Well girls are so picky.. I bet tons of guys chased her but they were either too nice, not enough manly, not enough wealthy, boring, etc. What a fucking cunt.

Nah, im fucked financially. I got kicked out of med school after racking up a shittonne of debt and I'm gonna be like 40 before my suspension is up.

The fact that the woman was taking care of the home and family also meant the man could focus on his career/income since he didn't have to worry about those things and had a wife to support that aspect of his life.

they do obsess about marriage. they've had it ingrained in them their whole lives. women in america aren't women in the classic sense of the word anymore. they can't cook, clean, aren't home makers, can't raise a kid. the only drive they have in life is to be a hot slut and marry a rich guy who can take care of them while they contribute nothing. this pig bitch who hung herself is exactly that type. too jealous that her friends are out grabbing betas to marry, unable to find a guy of any worth because of her overblown ego and ridiculous relationship demands, they have no bargaining chips left. there's alot of things to blame for these who'res mentality, but yes. as soon as a girl hits 30, she's on the hunt for a ring and a sucker to give it to her.

If a woman that decent looking couldn't get married, she has to have serious fucking problems.

To be fair she wanted to do both.

We'll be seeing a lot of them. It will show us how much of a man we are. If we choose to marry them then those men deserve to get cucked.

>Saul
She was a jew

That's not true, user.

The drummer from my college band is a tiny hairy hobbit with broken teeth, and he just got married.

Find someone through your hobbies; he married a fan of our band.

It can work, man. Don't give up.

2017 is going to be such a good year.

>Well girls are so picky
picky is the wrong word. they're bonkers.
put 100% of your energy into yourself, eat right, work out and everything will flow.

>addressing a separate and monolithic pol
>writing prompt
>one-post
>babbling about Dunning Kruger and then running to us with tears in your eyes about stuff we tried to warn you about

It's all part of her plan guys, she's honing in on the coveted necrophilia market. Those guys take what they can get!

Probably just too high standards.

express.co.uk/news/uk/656486/woman-desperate-to-marry-hanged-herself-friends-wed-danielle-saul
>Tragedy struck in June last year when she bumped into a former long-term boyfriend.
>She invited him and some friends back to her flat in Fallowfield, Manchester, but became upset when he left the next day without a reconciliation.

We don't fucking know though. Sup Forums just likes assuming the worst and being mean.

>How will we handle all these used up women who hit the wall?

idk man she seemed to have handled it pretty well herself

Men have standards too and she looks like a first class cunt.
Personalities can make you much uglier or much hotter. You know all this - quit being stupid, user.

>How will we handle all these used up women who hit the wall?
More immigration to increase the supply of Chads, probably.

Guess what.There are people out there who really just want these type of women.
Did you take a look at those womens marches?
What did you think,why were they there?

This.

It's fine to invest in yourself but there comes a point when it's just becomes self-gratification and rampant consumerism and American women are waaaaaaay past that stage.

They need to come back to Earth.

We will see. I'm not giving up but I'm 29 and haven't had a long term relationship in years, so I don't have a lot of hope or time left.

Checked satanic trips of truth.

But that's exactly my point. She's not bad looking. She likely had a shit personality.

The better looking you are as a woman, the shittier you can get away with being.

>single while others get wed
why be so hung up on this

Likely just so dumb she cant even make coffe.
Shit personality is something many men are ready to deal with.
Its when she cant even make a coffe alone,when shit hits the fan.

>mfw I have a women i'm marrying I've dated with since highschool. She's a school teacher now and I'm a physical Therapist's Assistant.
>Mfw I get paid 15/hr to make mrs.old Clench her hand open and closed ten times 5 days a week.
Life is good.

hej

>The better looking you are as a woman, the shittier you can get away with being.
I may have misunderstood your previous point but this we agree about 100%

Reminder that kissless/hughless /handholess virgins aren't all betas, some us were meant to die in a battlefield in a extremelly graphic way at early life

>Danielle Saul, 31, was ambitious, bright and fun-loving, but secretly desperate to settle down

>fun-loving

What did they mean by this?

HOW DOES IT FEEL YOU FUCKING WHORES, HOW DOES IT FEEL, FUCK YOU, SUFFER AND DIE

SAD!

Women are pack animals. If they feel left behind they get scared.

She rode the cock carousel and then tried to get married.

Trips explain the globalist agenda
Strong families will be confined to the past
The more cocks a woman has, the less likelihood of marital success
I've done my bit, but I am the last of a dying breed in the west

railed by chad on vacation

>Danielle Saul, 31, was ambitious, bright and fun-loving, but secretly desperate to settle down

>fun-loving

What did they mean by this??

Would you? Be honest.

I'm a guy in his midtwenties that has never had a GF despite being fit and having a good job all thanks to my height. Why the fuck should I care about a group whores that have brought loneliness on themselves?

I would rather go gay

No personality.

Anyone who describes themselves as liking to have fun is boring.

Its fun - by the very definition its something you like and enjoyable.

The whole article since OP is a fag.

It's not that she could not get a man, it's that she could not get a 9/10 with lots of money.

Women don't live by the standards men do.

So she married a noose? I wish them well.

Wow. 15/hr. Don't set the bar too high.

I'd sleep with her, but she was way too old to consider a relationship. These fucking 30 year old singletons really are kidding themselves. If you dated and married within 2 years, then immediately started churning out kids, you could have 2.

But that is a ridiculous way to approach marriage and raising a family - 2 years just isn't long enough.

SAD!

lol

You can see the crazy in her eyes.

never date a groupie. what the fuck are you thinking.

>>fun-loving
she rode the cock carousel

need more stories like this to spread

Not even with yours

Natural selection will solve the problem.

>3DPD

I actually pursued a girl I used to like many years ago and never had the balls back then. She's 32 now and has been single for some time, has a dog, the works. I look pretty good, god a good job, money to spend, etc.

She didn't even let me finish. Cut me off and said she is not interested.

So Sup Forums is either wrong or she hasn't hit the wall yet.

Kek'd

Was she a

>stronk independent womyn

?

Why the fuck do I read this in trumps voice?
Is this some.careful engineered mindfuck?!
Also others appropriately respond with "sad" which I also associate with trump. Wtf is pol doing to my brain.

>$15/hr
Breaking the bank there arnt you user

Dumping pics

Yes they do but many of them had plenty of guys that wanted to date or marry them in their early 20s and they blew them off instead because they were "still young" and wanted to "discover themselves"

You can blame the media for giving them this idea of "independence" and "liberation". By the time reality hits them at age 31, it's already too late.

She has a fuckbuddy,good morning

It means she liked to party and whore around.

women in their prime do not want relationships

I don't know where you get this garbage

Whoa dude...
Edge much, go back to r9k