DRUMPF BTFO

DRUMPF BTFO,

Refute this you neonazis

>someone please tell me...
No,we're busy

because women are tools for reproduction and nothing else.

Cry some more little baby

She's right.

Not an argument

>woman asking for white mens' help for figuring shit out

Taxes

its not her body

>tell you what to do with your body
You can do whatever you want to do, but my tax dollars don't fund your bullshit. Unless you're proposing that tax dollars now be used to fund male-only health issues?

educate yourself shitlord!

That's not my job.

the Mexico City executive order is a tennis match republicans and democrats have been playing for a long time.

Every time a democrat comes in, he strikes it out. every time a republican comes in he signs it again.

It has nothing to do with her body, it has to do with funding international organizations that help girls in other countries get abortions. Republicans don't like to hand out money, deal with it. Maybe she can send them her own money

so... this means a yes or not to abortion?

>Unable to become a woman
Heres where you check your privilege.

Come on Sup Forums sure you can come up with some arguments

Trump is pro-life but never said anything about defunding planned parenthood, but dumb bitches cant differentiate between a personal opinion and policy.

Get your BF to wear a condom?

99% effective rate

Did trump do something to prevent her from doing what she wants to her body?

IS SHE ASSUMING MY GENDER
This seems like a very transphobic statement that denies my identity as a trans woman and tries to cisplain to me the problems she faces

Depends, Is the baby black?

The only response this shit post deserves.

Why do women get a say witb regards to male children after they are born then? They don't know jack shit about the male experience.

She is unable to put herself in my shoes, so maybe she should stop assuming she knows how I feel.

Someone please tell me why many straight white women who are not oppressed by trumps regime think that its okay to demand I pay my money for the result of them getting gangfucked and I'm responsible for their mental illness and problems?

Mulatto

Embryo is more valuable b/c can still fix genetic disorders, higher quality of life than baby.

Drop baby cuz shitty life anyway.

Can you explain why you get all the rights on what to do with the baby even though I implanted the seed to give you the baby? No? Then what gave you the nerve to ask

why in christ's name do people unironically think that the Roe v Wade decision is in danger?

is it that if a candidate or elected official isn't vehemently and overtly """pro-woman""", touting the benefits of modern feminism and crusading (at least in word) for female empowerment, they're clearly diametrically opposed to 51 percent of the population?

a large factor (and maybe the biggest) behind nearly any elected officials decisions, policies, and statements is re-election. along with "gay marriage", the sect of the population that are single-issue voters for these two issues on the side of pro-life/anti-gay is shrinking over time; they're literally dying off

why in christ's name would Trump try to appease an ineffective and dying voting bloc?

the only possible explanation would be that he and his staff/advisors/bloc are fucking retarded and myopic and i don't reckon thats the case

How exactly am I telling you what to do with your body? I have not paid you yet.

>Someone please tell me why straight white me-

Stopped reading there

Trump forced her to get pregnant and decide to abort it, against her will.

Because society works better when we do that.

>Don't murder the innocent child waiting for you to bring it into the world
MY BODY MY CHOICE

Stop making us look bad, jelte.

U N C O M M O N
N
C
O
M
M
O
N

Because the things you want for "muh body" require more bodies than your own - namely doctors, nurses, and taxpayers.

See
SHITLORD

Kanker kind

Cause its murder and its against the law and a mortal sin to have an abortion in ANY religion.

Very good, brother. Very good.

God I love this timeline, so many spergs

Americans shouldn't have to pay for her slut life style. If she want to kill her babies or buy birth control she can pay for it her self. She is being very entitled.

Roe v Wade is definitely in danger.

All that needs to happen is for one more liberal supreme court judge to die in the next eight years and Roe v Wade will be history.

The states will then be free to choose whether they allow abortions and you will be shit out of luck if you live in one of those states, unless you go to a nearby state that allows it.

>white man are completely unable to put themselves in my shoes as a woman

trans people BTFO

I've never met her but shes convinced I can't empathize with her/that any political opinion contrary to her own is bigoted evil. A liberal wreck!

white women in America, as a group, take in more in services than they pay in taxes. The reverse for men (especially white men).

so yes, men should deserve a seat at the table when it comes to reproductive rights. seeing how they probably paid for the damn table and chair in the first place.

Your baby is a person. He/she has his/her own body.

But both outcomes lead to something bad. What the fuck is the point?

Is there a term or fallacy name for this kinda shit?

a fertilized egg in a petri dish
is not the same as a fetus in a woman's womb
if you can't tell the difference you obviously failed biology class

America sees its first coup 3/17/17

>men can't put themselves in my shoes as a woman

I've been cooking and cleaning my place for years, what is she on about?

this white woman thinks she being oppressed by white men. women of color would like a word with this white devil.

>your
this meme has to die

>not oppressed by Trump's regime
this applies to literally nobody. The only people whose rights have been revoked are those who have no rights as they are not citizens and never were.

>unable to put themselves in your shoes as a woman
wow, how does this bitch know they aren't women?

possibly, if another one keels over

suppose i was referring mostly to those individuals that reckon trump will issue an EO banning abortion nation-wide

myself, I'm a bit conflicted on this since I generally support freedom for states to have freedom to enact much policy as they see fit, but I'm highly in favor of abortion as an option for population control/soft eugenics purposes

i would quite enjoy a lump sum of 5-10k being provided to any individual below the poverty line to undergo a permanent sterilization procedure; being free to store eggs/sperm in a bank but unable to receive any gub'mint benefits for that child in the future, really intended as a "wow they actually got their shit together enough to reproduce, who would have thought" measure

If the embryo's in a Petri dish, isn'tit already dead/fucked?

So it's black

This. Since when does your vagina give you the right to take someone else's life away because you were too fucking stupid to use a condom?

Is she the one on the left or the right?

Sage

1. It's for health providers ABROAD
2. I don't want to pay for your vagoo.

Fuck off, you cunt.

That's all I've got for now.

Don't like not being able to get an abortion? Don't be a slut and end up in the position to be needing one. Though to be honest, we should just let them have all the free abortions they want until they are unable to have any babies even if they wanted so that they remove themselves from the genepool, though this strategy would work only if we didn't have niggers and other pieces of shits in our societies.

agreed, no trump directive banning abortion.

People just did not take the time to read what the president is signing today.

Democrats like to give money to NGOs that go to third world countries and do abortions. Republicans don't like giving money out to anybody.

Every time a Republican becomes president, they stop giving money to ngos, every democrat opens up the wallet. Has nothing to do with allowing or disallowing abortions.

In my opinion, having our government pay for anything outside of the US is stupid, don't care if it is abortions or cigarettes.

It's ironic you say my body my choice. But your unborn child has no choice.

When you demand taxes cover frivolous shit then it becomes my business

did she just assume their genders? :^)

>Refute this you neonazis
she is asking straight white men to pay for her shit

>In my opinion, having our government pay for anything outside of the US is stupid, don't care if it is abortions or cigarettes.

absolutely agreed, outside of a minimal amount of strategic bases

fuck some foreign aid, fuck the dozens of bases in Italy and elsewhere, fuck some military aid, fuck all of that

i am generally unopposed to welfare spending in general; i've volunteered many hours in cost-effective and efficient private charity and mostly find it to be a superior method than 'dem programs

but a large part of private charities are faith-based and abortion would be very unlikely covered. the folks i want getting abortions the most are below the poverty line and unable to self-fund one

very tricky..

Abortion isn't a human right and shouldn't be an expected right by the state.

It's murder, and sex is for making children right? Dumb sluts should understand this before opening their legs and face the consequences of their actions.

thats cos he doesnt have a body.
its just a lump of cells
I dont know how is this a difficult concept senpai

Why do northerners who profit off of the slave trade think that its okay to tell plantation owners what they can and cant do with private property.

Abortion isn't in the top ten things that politically minded men care about at all.
With a few exceptions we do not give a shit. The ones trying to get women to not kill thier unborn are other women.

But admitting that of course would not make these women victims.

Yes I realize that's from 2012.
We still don't fucking care about it.

6 year old -tier debates. Opinion discarded. Have a (you) for the effort.

I'm holding a gun to the head of a 90 year old and a child. You have to choose which one I shoot. If you say the 90 year old then why can't I shoot as many old people as I want

Abortion should only be ok for rape cases, if the mother could die or if the baby is too deformed. Anything else is unjustified

Thanks for the (you) pablo, I'll add it to my collection

the embryo is going to die anyway and if not, the baby has higher chance of surviving.

I would also save a baby instead of an old man, yet they are both humans.

Retarded logic

Most people can put themselves in her shoes as a women, just ask any tranny.

that pic must be a trap right?

Why do you think it's okay to use my taxes to fund your private life?

I'd plant a baby in Noa's stomach and confiscate her shoes. She just needs someone to put her in her place.

whatre you fucking gay?

SHE CAN ENVELOP HER LABIA ON THIS PENIS, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN

>There is no scientific reason to be against abortions

Here's a test:

I'm holding a nigger and a kike at gunpoint.
I'm going to shoot one. You choose which.

Gotcha, you fucking racist or anti-Semite.

Fuck drumpfags and fuck liberal abortists shits too

>Abortion should only be ok for rape cases

The most retarded pro-abortion argument of all times. Being a baby born of rape makes the baby evil or someting?

>I am not dead
>therefore I am not affected by murderers
>therefore I am not permitted an opinion on murder
>therefore murder may not be made illegal
>therefore murder is a human right
>and if you don't agree you're a nazi.

>> Somebody tell me why I can be a full retard whore and let men pump me full of cum and then murder the resulting children at will

> my body
> another human being

Don't confuse the two, regardless of how inconvenient it might be.

IS SHE SAYING I CAN'T IDENTIFY AS A WOMAN?! THE FUCKING NAZI BIGOT WHORE!!!!!!

>WHY CAN'T I HAVE FREE TAMPONS AND ABORTIONS BECAUSE OF MUH VAGINA?!?! PATRIARCHY!!!!!

That's the only argument made by women now, which is why many of them could be gassed in order to make the world a better place.

Lol women are so fucking dumb now.

i fell out of one of you cunts and you have the gall to say i have no vested interest, or that i haven't walked in your shoes.

>your

no, but if a white girl gets raped by a nigger, she has a nigger baby.

I'm the product of one of the various teenage women who didn't see consequences to riding the cock carousel since they could just abort, however she failed to meet her own appointment to terminate me, and now not only do I not know my father, I have severe insecurity and shame over that fact.

I don't want more kids to experience that, and a conservative life-style at least shakes the fear and reality of what happens to those kids into the women who would otherwise throw themselves at every guy possible since they could potentially just have an abortion.

If you're in the Netherlands he isn't.

But todays executive order doesn't limit anyones right to get an abortion, it limits your ability to get a federally funded abortion.

Big difference.

So are you saying that a man can't identify as a woman? That's very transphobic of you guys.
Check your privilege.