How can we stop the homosexuals?

how can we stop the homosexuals?

Other urls found in this thread:

acpeds.org/the-college-speaks/position-statements/gender-ideology-harms-children
google.com/amp/s/www.queerty.com/can-we-please-just-start-admitting-that-we-do-actually-want-to-indoctrinate-kids-20110512/amp?client=ms-android-att-us
youtube.com/watch?v=EIV7y2o8wOw
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1556756
youtube.com/watch?v=qJN7AHZflfM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't let them adopt.

This fellow didn't stand a chance being adopted by two kike dykes.

Anyone remembers when fag marriage was about taxes, inheritance and shit. There will always be someone to move the goalpost, it will never stop until you push back.

Make them realize that the consequence of their sexual orientation means they make shit parents.

All bullshit aside i actually know a girl raise by lesbians and she is fucked up. She doesn't like girls but due to her upbringing and parents lack of knowledge she is terrified of dicks.

god damn
pol was right again

transgenderism has nothing to do with homosexuality.
the jews coupled the two movements so that homosexuals, who could have easily become conservative and worked against them, would have been more easily controlled by the globalist and liftist faction.

Rest in peace kid, and kill your moms first for revenge.

Are you fucking shitting me

Nuke the earth, we have to reset

No
Sup Forums is always right

These dykes look like they beat the little guy if he steps out of line and acts 'boyish'

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

The epitome of Jewry is to take white children and demolish them before they even develop.

You know the world's gone to shit when a bunch of mothetfuckers on Sup Forums are the sanest people you know.

Women should not be allowed unsupervised access to little boys.

(((Lobel)))

Oh. You beat me to it

Why do we let a mentall ill people adopt?

Can you imagine a couple with schizophrenia adopting kids?

No wonder those kids will have issues too

Maybe we should consider making parents pass a license or something.

Just forbit it like we do

Garlic Bread wow

Single mothers are the cancer of society.

If kids can fuck their bodies up by taking hormones then they can take cocks.

Literal child abuse.

How does social services not put a stop to this shit?

Who do you think social services is? A bunch of brainwashed kids from the upper-middle class who took four years of women's studies at university.

>controversial process
oy vey couldn't publish hate like that today

look how sad he is

bump

2011 any update on the ops faggot?

acpeds.org/the-college-speaks/position-statements/gender-ideology-harms-children

Post this in every single thread about trans kids

Why does transfaggotry seem more forced than regular faggotry?

bet u these same ppl will say science proves there is no god but when it comes to gender .. rofl

>age of consent 18
>allows mutilate 8 year old kid with sex change
muricans laws in nutshell

the yids got a little too impatient and over-confident in the power of their jewery, this stuff wasn't supposed to be pushed until early 2020's

Didnt that one suicide not too long ago?

Ignore sodomites orders.

this
if I can let my child take hormonal treatment to change gender, why can't I let him take roids to get bigger?

i try to be understanding but people like this kids parents need to be fucking purged

Red-pill her.
Gently, of course.

HOLY SHIT THIS DOESNT EVEN SURPRISE ME ANYMORE HAHAHA

That's what my friend told me before gay marriage. "What's next?" he said. "Marrying animals, necrophillia, pedophilia?" I thought he was being a little over the top at the time but I have since learned he was absolutely right.

>She doesn't like girls but due to her upbringing and parents lack of knowledge she is terrified of dicks.

This has always been my argument regarding these kinds of minorities raising children. Gays, Lesbians, Trans, etc. some of them are probably "decent human beings" in terms of their general world view and whatnot, some of them are probably pretty normal outside of their sexual orientation in terms of their contribution to society, some of them probably work normal jobs and have normal friends, but ultimately their worldview regarding their sexual orientation is going to influence their children, especially since most homosexual/trans people by necessity of our society have to be more vocal and fixated on their sexuality.

Personally I grew up in a fairly conservative, religious household where my parents didn't talk about sex almost ever. I learned what I had to basically through sex ed at school and then personal exploration and experience and I turned out alright, and if these homosexual/trans households were able to do that for their children, as in very little discussion/influence the same way I had it, then I wouldn't mind so much, but we all know that sex becomes a big part of these peoples lives and enters into their liberal and outspoken household vernacular which results in their children developing these crazy ideas at an influential time in their lives which only serves to confuse them.

It's abhorrent. I am of the believe that no gays, lesbians, or transexuals should be parents under any circumstances. I will admit that there are probably SOME that would do an acceptable job, but the majority will not, and it's not worth the risk to these children.

so what happened to him? It's been many years

I looked up news for "Tammy Lobel" but couldn't find anything new after 2011. The backlash then must have been enough to keep the kid off social media.

google.com/amp/s/www.queerty.com/can-we-please-just-start-admitting-that-we-do-actually-want-to-indoctrinate-kids-20110512/amp?client=ms-android-att-us

Sodomite behavior is unacceptable.

One day these dykes will have to stand before God the creator and answer for what they've done to this beautiful innocent soul.

A millstone is merciful.

Cut off their access to children and reframe the discussion back to the disgusting aspects of the practice. And don't accept their definition of"love" as it doesn't match the actual, normal definition.

Also, that cancer is now spreading to "straight" parents too. Soon enough there will be stats on how many of those LGBT kids offed themselves at puberty and we'll have data to argue the obvious : raising your kid to be a biological dead-end doesn't make any sense.

When you do push back, make sure you're armed. The reason most don't push back is the leftist's psychotic violent tendencies.

omi

I have a plan

This

I want pol to investigate this but am to lazy to do it myself.

I bet those lesbians were so proud of him for being such an """""""""""""""""independent thinker""""""""""""""""""

Hopefully the problem will come to a shocking conclusion

That's probably the way Clovergender's will push their views. They're not going to get away with it.

Please don't generalise. There are straight couples who mistreat kids too. The problem is society praises this kind of thing too much.

One day I hope to have children and I am a faggo

Are (((they))) even trying anymore?

jesus christ nothing makes my blood boil than doing so much harm to innocent children

It's a well known fact that sodomites abuse children three times more per capita than heterosexual men.
Perhaps because many of them are the way they are because of abuse.

How is it allowed to prescribe hormone blocking medication to 8 year old?

eat shit and die

Time for some hard preaching

youtube.com/watch?v=EIV7y2o8wOw

Burn them.

>pls send halp

The push-back must be part of a wider reframing of social norms and their purpose. What is needed is a major cultural change away from the anything-goes degeneracy of the past decade or so and back to more traditional values.

How hard can it be? those people are half-insane and look miserable. And they haven't hit the wall yet, wait until they turn 35 with no way out of a dead end job if they're lucky and still a mountain of debt to pay for that LGBT Studies Degree.

No, no more homo victims.

Children have the right to a mother and a father. Period.

Get some meds.

>lesbian jews wants a girl so instead of adopting a girl they adopt goy boy and turn him into a girl
They can't keep getting away with this

Wait...there's a NEW Caledonia?

>Citing
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1556756

Even though sodomites are the SMALLEST demographic on planet earth, they STILL abuse children three times more than heterosexual men.

Not only this, they are the most diseased, most suicidal, and most drug-addled demographic on planet earth while being the smallest.

There's a reason for it. Their behavior is against nature.

youtube.com/watch?v=qJN7AHZflfM

Keep your sodomite hands off children. It's already too late for you but leave the kids alone.

nobody gave a fuck before when I was trying to get everyone to watch dr.phil

today he had a pedophile on as a guest. dr.phil himself said pedophilia is a sexual orientation, and there is a difference between being a pedophile and committing sexual assault

you've already lost this fight

Sup Forums... the ride.
IT NEVER ENDS.
IT NEVER ENDS POL

holy christ the shit that poor lad has seen

source article on this?

I'm a tranny and I hate pedophiles and will never accept them.

Not hard, but be armed.

The reason they got this far is because they're psychotically violent. If folks are willing to at least defend themselves they shall lose.

Oh fuck...
Whats going on in this thread?
>MFW gay adoption

When he kills himself at 17, they're going to blame the patriarchy

We need to stop using their language of "orientation".

There is only ONE orientation: male to female.

Anything in the homosexual context is a disorientation.

Orientation comes from the Latin "orient". It means East, or literally, "rising sun". There is ONLY ONE EAST, and ONLY ONE DIRECTION the sun "rises".

Homosexuality is a sexual DISorientation.

>tranny
>american
no surprise

brother, we can harness our imagination better than this

we must unite and defeat degeneracy, there is no other way

post proof

Look at that kid's eyes. He's going to either snap and kill several people or go full on 1488 someday.

omg my stomach physically hurts

Literally pic related. It's the only way.

they will die out early due to interrupted endocrine development since they take so many hormone blocker

has nobody noticed that the man in the middle has painted fingernails. truly a family of fags.

You and everyone here know that Canada has just as many trannies as the us.

Same way we solve most of our problems. Eugenic programs and getting rid of yid.

Throw your self into a bog you mentally ill faggot.

This guy sounds gay as fuck.

>that effeminate voice

this
if you don't put a straight line over what is normal and what is not you gonna get degenerates claiming that they are the good guys

quads checekd and keked

I hate women and their home breaking tendencies so much that this pic looks /comfy/

You don't even need to bring theology into it. Basic natural law suffices.

Yet, heterosexuals who contracept are walking contradictions, living a sodomite lifestyle. That needs to change as well.

hang in there sven :"(