BREAKING: Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi literally BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/01/22/mattis-celebrates-first-day-at-pentagon-by-blowing-up-isis-31-times/
mobile.twitter.com/LucasFoxNews/status/823566909534826497
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thanks, Obama.

This is important...
there is a media blackout on this here in the west!!!

How many times has he Been critically injured already?

If Isis no longer conrol land, won't their remaining members just flock to Europe,US,Canada? I mean, i'm hasppy thery're losing land, but won't they jusr relocate?

because, if this is confirmed, it will seem as if Obama didn't want to kill him

this

nobody is reporting on it
fuck the media

yes, they will receive orders to return to base

S I M O N E L L I O T

The roaches should clean what their shit, they will be the first victim if isis had no place in syria/iraq

mattis calm down its not even 3 days yet

Hopefully in a casket

>First full working day in office.
>Already blowing the hell out of ISIS.
I don't want this ride to end.

No. It is unthinkable that Salafists could use refugee channels to make hijira into established beachheads within European cities. You see, what had happened was, there was this vetting process ...

yeah it's like the military knew what to do and had a plan all along and obongo wouldn't sign off on it. He will go down as the worst president ever. In about a decade the story of his fake birth certificate will finally come out and liberals will be eternally btfo

CONFIRMED FAKE NEWS

wrong

It's fake news you morons

but I think the reality is this is just good luck for Trump if it is correct

Thank you, God Emperor!
Trump will live feed executions once the war starts.

Stand strong and fight now Europe! Slavs and Americans might just ignore you this time.

>ISIS leader injured a short few days after Obama left office
>Almost as if Military Intelligence had pre-existing knowledge of where he was and weren't allowed to act on it
hmmm...

I mean Obama wouldn't let Trump have this victory if he really knew the place of bagdadi

abu bakr al baghdadi does not exist

>leader
Another identical Allah fella will just take his place

Terrorists don't follow a leader, they follow an idea or just copycat

pic related

Yes, their remaining members will just go back to Europe.

The CIA had his coordinates for a while but Obama refused repeatedly to green light the killing because he actually funded ISIS and wanted pressure to remain on Assad.

This is what Trumpenfuhrer meant when he said he backed CIA 100%

On his first actual week in office, that's when plans came about to take down the most wanted man on the entire planet. There is believing in coincidences and then there is wanton stupidity bro.

We need to talk about how well you are balancing your meds with your current meth intake.

RAHMAN BTFO BY PETER QUINN

yeah i think user is right. It probably comes from a sandnigger source thats not very credible...

I went to school with Baghdadi.

His real name is Ibrahim al Badri.

Wait, I'm not fully educated on this Middle East conflict. Isn't it the belief Israel and Obama were supporting ISIS partially because they were trying to overthrow Assad, who the Jews hate. Isn't Trump supposed to be go on good terms with Israel? Wouldn't they think ill of him for doing this?

>thinking the US didn't know where he is

IS controlled areas are being watched 24/7 by sats and drones, and all coms are intercepted.

It's not Pakistan.

this,exactly this

this is only the 10th time he's supposedly been killed or injured

Trump is not just the savior of America, but of the entire world

Obama never wanted to kill that piece of shit in the first place, he was using him to destabilize Syria

Wrong Jews

It's the ones in the US' CFR and Deep State that have the plan for the ME

Israel are just desert merchants that bulldoze Palestinian homes and cause Muslim butthurt

See? Good things happen when US and Russia work together.

RARE
ARER
RERA
ERAR

US did not directly support ISIS however the dudes they did support were not much better at all, and in doing so indirectly aided ISIS. eventually ISIS betrayed all of the US supported factions and since then they have been largely irrelevant. Saudi Arabia and Qatar on the other hand have essentially supported everyone standing against assad, with SA continuing to support ISIS even after betraying the FSA

They wanted Assad gone so a friendlier regime would allow an oil pipeline to pass through Syria into Turkey to Eastern Europe. Thus would've cratered Russias economy hence why they support Assad.

This. Worked in Oil and Gas finance. Can confirm that's exactly why. The economic damage would eclipse the USD2bn in arms they were selling Syria 1000x fold.

Russia has run a ineffective air campaign thus far against ISIS. they are learning, but their effectiveness pales in comparison to the coalition. Most of the russian strikes are not precision or dictated by ROE and typically amount to sporadic bombing of enemy controlled territory.

Didn't you guys actually bomb an hospital?

didn't (you) guys bomb a hospital in WWII? and in africa? and in vietnam?

Didn't you guys fight Emus and lose?

yes but i'm not being hypocritical and condescending about the actions of others in different situations

this is the fourth time i hear he died, he's supposed to die on February, each year like he used to..

You are fun at parties. I can tell.

actually, i don't go to parties, so checkmate

if i understand correctly, many of the fighters were british war vets.

For those who don't know how the world really works, this is what happened.

Obama knew where he was for years.

On Mattis' first day he asked for intel and was provided with Baghdadi's location but warned of collateral damage. A logical Mattis responded: collateral damages will be higher if we allow ISIS to continue to operate; order the strike.

Wait...Joe Rogan is in ISIS?

Obviously you don't.

you absolute fucking mong

kek

Nope. Ordered by Sir George Pearce, born and bred Aussie who founded one of their political parties. Carried out by 3 aussies from the RAA. They lost because it rained, then their guns jammed and it took something like 10k rounds to kill less than 1000 emus.

not necessarily, he might have assumed Trump would want to perpetuate the status quo since he seems so encumbered to Israel

>Mail online

F
A
K
E

N
E
W
S

>the Spurdo comic was real
First day in and Boom Boom Boom
>TPP is kill
>ISIS is kill

He's a Cyborg

certainly what Trump's campaign was about, perpetuating status quo.

how could Obama know?

Privyet GRU.

They still control most of Germany Sweden and 1\3 of london

>near trips of truth

>questioning the narrative

GOYYYYYYY

I could've sworn that this guy was killed years ago.

What timeline is this?

Not if their dead...

dailycaller.com/2017/01/22/mattis-celebrates-first-day-at-pentagon-by-blowing-up-isis-31-times/

B A S E D

What really needs to happen is every extremist leader assassinated along with every friend and family member until no one is interested in filling in the spot (or we run out of muslims).

You mean Abu Kettlebell al Shroomstani

fpbp

>Mattis had to deal with incompetent and/or negligent SECDEFs his entire career
>He finds out that they were intentionally stopping attacks against ISIS
And now he's in charge. I almost feel sorry for them.

Fake and gay
mobile.twitter.com/LucasFoxNews/status/823566909534826497

spicy

Abu Bakr is just a figure head.
ISIS is run by former high ranking baathist politicians and military men, at least 7 of them. Most of them are actually secular. ISIS is just a vehicle for them to destabilise and rob as much gold and oil as they can.
The BBC done an interesting documentary on this a couple of years ago. It's all fairly credible if you look into it.
They are die hard saddam guys, and they see this as their 'revenge' for the deposition of the baathist party. It's how things like the camp spectre massacre happened, and the robbery of the mosul bank.

nice story ahmed, it's already late in caliphate of britain, go have some sleep before prayer of fajr