California is fucked, let it go. Let them secede

How the fuck is no one talking about this?
>washingtonexaminer.com/california-democrats-legalize-child-prostitution/article/2610540
California confirmed for Sodomy and Gomorrah 2.0
Prepare to get blessed with hellfire, faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billNavClient.xhtml?bill_id=201520160SB1322
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why do you think it's sitting on a gigantic zipper-line fault. They get an earthquake there and the gods will have all the sacrifice they need.

Trump is a jewish plant

let the numbers tell
will california get smited for its sins ?

Fuck this shit once I graduate from UC Santa Barbara I am moving to Utah, or montana

>UCSB

You live in IV? Hows the degeneracy there? Its been 2 years since I left and transferred

>dude child prostitution lmao
I chuckled

leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billNavClient.xhtml?bill_id=201520160SB1322

>This bill would make the above provisions inapplicable to a child under 18 years of age who is alleged to have engaged in conduct that would, if committed by an adult, violate the above provisions. The bill would authorize the minor to be taken into temporary custody under limited circumstances.

note that last sentence. the obvious goal of this legislation is not to prosecute underage sex workers when they are caught but to take them into protective custody.

it's hard to figure out how prostitution is being legalized here. men who are caught with underage sex workers will obviously be charged both with whatever laws are on the books for soliciting sex, and for sex with a minor.

what is the problem with this legislation, exactly? would you rather they take these teenage girls and put them in prison?

do your fucking research you reactionary shitheel.

If this isnt the straw that makes sane people snap and "punish" these politicians then there is no saving any of us.

I have family in Reno. Taho is beautiful. Fuck this state.
If digits repeat, check the sodomites defeat.

Fucking do it. America will forever be red

Plus I'm pretty sure california will fucking die if you cut of their water supply, and all their tech companies wont want to start paying the hopefully massive tax to export their shit to america.

They legalized it so that the kids won't be frightened to get help from the police

The people forcing kids into prostitution will still go to prison.
The law stops the KIDS from being punished for it.
That's the idea, anyways.

eight retards who literally cannot do a google search

hey look, one person who can think for himself.

i'm proud of you buddy.

it's still illegal to buy a child prostitute you fucking idiot lol they just decriminalized the child part so kids don't get a permanent record

>Do it
It already happened
Stop fucking apologizing and making excuses for these "politicians" in california
I fucking knew some shit like this would happen on Nov 8th when I voted and saw that the only options for Governor were both dems, one a muslim, the other a fucking hispanic.

Couldn't agree more.

They have to take their transplant trash back with them though.

Also we get to keep more water now.

FUCK YOU CALIFAGGOTS YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED

YOU CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT AND YOU WON'T WE WILL GET YOU

sorry about your shit thread

maybe get a better source next time

No I'm telling them to fucking secede already. Kick them out of the USA already

despite being a chad I am too autistic to join the frat or go to their parties

That's the problem, the sames kids will continue to sell themselves, become very good at not being caught and by the time they become 18+ are street walking pros.

The kid is in a bad situation, a bit of time in juvie is arguable better than continuing to sell themselves on the street.

>a bit of time in juvie is arguable better than continuing to sell themselves on the street.

it will probably be just as bad. it wouldn't surprise me at all, given the conditions in our prison system in the usa, if young girls are regularly abused in youth facilities like juvenile detention.

there really isn't a whole lot you can do for these girls. in foster care or juvenile detention, they'll likely still be coerced and abused, just like they are on the streets. i feel like relocation to some kind of juvenile half-way house far, far away from whatever urban area they were prostituting themselves at might be the best solution.

>Still trying to push the meme that it legalizes children whoring themselves when in reality it just makes sure the victims who are part of child prostitution rings don't get punished
Get off your proxy, Leaf.

>California confirmed for Sodomy and Gomorrah 2.0
It's weird how many religious stories ended up having more wisdom than we gave them credit for. So many can be interpreted as parables of the rise and fall of tribes and civilizations.

reroll

judgmental moron can't consciously think fuck you

Isn't sex with an underage girl automatically rape? The problem fixes itself.

>would you rather they take these teenage girls and put them in prison?

How else to you propose to remove them from slavery now that they are free to tell police to fuck off?

see

>in foster care or juvenile detention, they'll likely still be coerced and abused, just like they are on the streets

I see you are retarded

ok

Absolutely. I returned to Christ after seeing that everything in the Bible was coming true.

We need to purge California and redistribute their land.

NORMAL prostitution isn't even legal. How would they get to child prostitution so quick? In fact the only state that has legalized prostitution is Nevada.

On a separate note, it bugs me how innefficient californians are.
We should have stuck with the european style midrise buildings and left larger swaths of the land to nature.

Still waiting for your proposal for rescuing actual sex slaves. All I've seen from you is out of your ass excuses for a State deciding to allow minors to be used as sex slaves

Are you a Muslim?

>making a crime legal so that people who haven't consented to committing the crime don't go to jail
Unless California is implying they want to be prostitutes.

i already offered you one

go away

Do you know how bad your ratings would be if you tried to pull this shit in SimCity?

tfw saving up for a cannabis and sex tourism vacation in CA. looking for a MILF and her teen daughter date.

>>making a crime legal so that people who haven't consented to committing the crime don't go to jail

couldn't the police or the prosecutors or the judge make this determination ?!?!
there's this concept called police, prosecutorial and judicial discretion that is being overlooked.