Wtf I hate Trump now

Why is abortion bad again?

>lowers the nigger population
>less poor people giving birth
>less white trash giving birth
>closest thing to eugenics out there

If you're a white nationalist and still support Trump, then you are what's wrong with our movement.

This is usually where I part ways with Christ cucks and cuckservatives.
Abortions and violent crime have really kept the nigger numbers down.

What "other" group of people would be getting abortions as much as Hispanics?

Absolutely. I'm moderately against white abortion (although the whites that would get an abortion are trash that will probably only raise trash). But I am strongly in favor of nonwhite abortion. So much so that I'd like it to be mandatory.

Honestly this is one of the only things that I don't mind seeing the left push as much as they do.

I'm trying to figure out a way to get environmentalists on board with the mass sterilization of the third world.
Because overpopulation is a serious issue...

The thought of white children dying before they ever had a chance breaks my heart.

But besides that you're 100% right, abortion is necessary to curb the mud races and their endless unprotected sex.

TIME TO UPDATE THOSE AFRICA POPULATION GROWTH PROJECTIONS

THANKS TRUMP

Its not about abortion
Its about the 10th amendment

if I was a billionaire, I'd give "minorities" free abortions, you know, because they're oppressed and all.

right wing retards btfo

>Same cucknadian using the same image of Hillary

It's funny how you can still recognize faggotry without user names.

OK?
How is this my problem?

Abortion isn't bad.
Making other people pay for it, is.

If a woman wants to be an irresponsible retard that her prerogative but don't make me foot the bill.

Sage

The next one cuts food aid.

backstreet clinics will kill and make impotent the brood mothers.

D

where the fuck do u see an image of hillary?

holy shit right wing retards are losing it

I have no idea why Trump would de-fund abortion clinics, it's suicide.

Roe VS Wade radically decreased the population of "troubled children" born in poverty and a direct correlation has been made with a decrease in crime fifteen years later.

>Roe VS Wade radically decreased the population of "troubled children"
It also shit all over the Constitution

sure hand over all of africa and its resources to China

Trump is really gunna bring about the end of the American superpower

but hey u might get a few factories out of it for a few years so totes wurf

Because some magical ghost, whose existence is strictly unproven, is allegedly against. Also the ability to be fcrimly convinced of something that ha never been proved, is a display of great courage and alphaness.

explain?

Just wait till he halts the food and medical aid as well.

Where does the constitution say anything about abortion?

Hello, Trumpshill. How much is Jared paying you?

NYC is outside the USA now?
I know they think they are.

Why would be funding abortions in other countries

Fucking retards in this thread.

This does not make abortion illegal it simply fucking means that conservatives (and the taxpayer base at large) won't be funding it.

Even if you love dindu abortions, this means that leftists will have to pay for them.

Its the best of both worlds. Less dindus and the left has to pay for it.

>Roe VS Wade radically decreased the population of "troubled children" born in poverty
No it didn't. Your "correlation" is bullshit because the drop in crime is attributed to literally everything from carry laws to unleaded gasoline.

>muh constitution

That's what got us stuck with Trump for four years even though Hillary won by 3,000,000 votes. It's outdated and laws are meant to be changed and improved.

>>closest thing to eugenics out there
There is an alternative eugenics.

Instead of murdering babies, we can hybridize them with genius sperm, basically altering the race of blacks so they're smarter.

China already has it.
And food aid hurts more than it helps
Same with free clothing.

Both fuck up local small economies something fierce.

Oh sorry, you meant to say making abortion illegal is anti-constitutional?

ok then dissolve it and the union
I dont give a fuck

And video games.

no
It should be left up to states

>environmentalists on Sup Forums
this is climate change denial country

A kikebook lefty friend of mine posted some (((studies))) that say decreased access to abortions actually result in more abortions because reasons. If that's true, then cutting abortion gibs causes more abortions so what's the problem?

it's up for debate of course but the study has yet to be challenged convincingly.

So far the correlation is verified.

Basically all you need to do is tell the girl you are banging that it's fine for other people to be pro choice, but in your life it's not an option, that if you have a child that child will be raised by two parents who love them deeply. Girls get so wet thinking about having a real family rather than just a fling. I've gotten several girls to carry their child to term simply by talking about my appreciation for life and selling them the fantasy of family life. I just had this conversation with my somewhat redpilled soon to be white girlfriend and she was just awestruck that I was serious about having a mature family relationship and that it didn't scare me like other men.

>hybridize them with geniuses
>diluting the geniuses' DNA
Good idea ein(((stein)))

>still supporting abortion
you're really funny, user!
now go find a date you degenerate.

>Because overpopulation is a serious issue...
Only in third world countries

>trumpshill
that's a cool word, user-kun. when're you gonna start putting meaning into it?

what did he acctually do?
fb just says
"Reinstate the Mexico City Policy dealing with non-governmental organizations (NGOs) and abortion access. "

>OH MEH GERRRD ALL DA BLACKS IN DA US GON' HAVE ALL DEM BABEHS NAOW
Do you stupid fucking faggots even know what the Mexico City Policy is?

The problem with abortions is that it gives women more power and freedom. They should be legal but the woman should have absolutely no say, she should have to apply for an abortion license from a panel of all men.

I have a love hate relationship with abortion. It's great because it kills niggers, bad because it kills white children.

Unless you are Christian, there's no valid argument in favor of Pro-Life, it's as pointless as arguing about god.

You can donate your cum and still have children in a traditional relationship.
Or we can use the smartest of blacks as sperm donors.

> the study has yet to be challenged convincingly.
It has yet to be supported convincingly. It has no ACTUAL statistics to back it up besides a correlation that doesn't mean ANYTHING when compared to the actual birthrates.

That's a really impressive "rebuttal". It's hillarious to see how this place got played by Jared Kushner and his team. (((pol))) is a zionist board is not a joke.

we are going to teach you how to win again germany

this desu
christian here but some people are better kept out of our plane of existence