Chinese kids put firecracker in dogs mouth

Does Sup Forums think we should have prison sentences for animal abusers or no? On one hand it's their property so it could be considered just a mal-use of property but on the other case it's really bad for the dog, so what's Sup Forumss opinion?

Also if you come to this thread to post animal abuse FUCK OFF

tellitallsa.co.za/pics-heartless-people-placed-fireworks-inside-dogs-mouth/

Other urls found in this thread:

tellitallsa.co.za/pics-heartless-people-placed-fireworks-inside-dogs-mouth/
change.org/p/president-of-the-united-states-our-government-needs-to-do-something-about-dogs-in-china
youtube.com/watch?v=JVCRjdN3UTM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Aryan whites
>Non-aryan Europeans
>POWER GAP
>Dogs
>POWER GAP
>POWER GAP
>POWER GAP
>Rocks
>Asians
>POWER GAP
>Belly button lint
>POWER GAAAAAAAP
>Niggers
>Jews
>POWER GAP
>Arabs

Why are you bringing that shit into this?

I'm starting to believe that nuking China will drastically raise Earth's average karma-points.

Chinese are just fucking shit, people who abuse animals are shit. I have no problem with killing an animal for food or if it hurts you, but killing and hurting animals "cuz it's fun" is wrong. Stupid faggots.

I agree so do you think we should have a prison sentence?

What you just said there was pretty racist. Don't suggest that

The wrong asian country got nuked

they should be executed.

well since chinese people are basically dogs we should do this to them. maybe on a larger scale.

Yes there should be prison sentences are fines. Heavy fines, no bullshit petty $500 fine. Like $2500+.

i can fap to this

It's not like it's Japanese doing it, though they're the only Asian people who do like dogs. Everywhere else treats them like shit.

This is the problem with Sup Forums
They are so bluepilled they don't know that Jews and Muslims are a tiny problem compared to the Han plague
Chinks are cruel monsters that enjoy suffering and need complete genocide to save the planet

Anyone who maliciously harms a dog should be shot. It is unspeakable degeneracy abuse our greatest natural ally.

I agree but the thing is I could be wrong but I believe the kids who did this are rich. In Canada a lot of rich Chinese people come.

Lol it's just a fucking animal leaf, jog on you fucking melt.

Fuck Animal Abusers. They should be raped in jail.

What you just said made me want to throw up, you should really see a psychiatrist.

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals."

Verse 1:
Energy... Energy!
Low energy, matamlay, low focus ka
Baka Energy Gap 'yan
4 out of 5 kids have it
Energize! Start your day the champion way

Chorus:
Help beat energy, energy gap
Beat energy gap
Drink MILO every day
MILO every day
With your 3 balanced meals
Beat ENERGY GAP
Drink MILO every day
MILO every day

Bridge:
Get winning energy
Ready for school and play
Be a champ every day!

Chorus:
Beat energy gap
Drink MILO every day
MILO every day
Beat energy gap
Drink MILO every day
MILO every day

What you are saying though is uncivilized, death peanalty is wrong. THere are supermax prisons for a reason

Fuck fuckity fucking subhuman chinks.

should be shot dead
chinese love animal abuse

China was literally a mistake. What a waste of air and biomass.

He was a pretty cool guy

We need a new form of banishment. horrible towns in the middle of nowhere, walled up and only the banished live there. Their own worlds to ruin. This really is what we need. Like when the U.K used Australia to banish criminals and gays.

We should start a petition for banishment establishments.

>Please take action and demand justice for Bonita! The heartless subhumans responsible must be brought to justice by all means!

Nowhere in the article does it mention the race of the abusers. The journalists does slip into Hitler territory calling them subhumans

Don't idolize Adolf Hitler

No prison. Just direct execution. Saves a lot of money and these types of psychopaths should not roam in society anyway.

Chinese moved into my neighborhood stole my dog from my yard and ate it and the cops did nothing

There is nothing wrong with the death penalty.

yes. torture is torture and should be punishable by 20 years to life.

It's a different culture, guys. You can't judge them based on your Western, biased norms.

Does this apply to different types of Asians, or just Chinese? Going further, is it only people actually from China, or does it extend to Hong Kong or even Taiwan?

Americans do this shit to kittens all the time. I've heard some pretty fucked up stories about cat haters.

I have and will continue to beat someone's ass for abusing a dog. Anyone who does such should be jailed.

I'm not against killing for food but abusing animals just for the sake of amusement is just about the most disgusting thing I can possibly think of.

Name one (1) thing Hitler did wrong.

Animal abuse should be instant death

and no, I'm not a vegetarian. Even animals slaughtered for food should be done so quickly and painlessly

Fuck people who are mean to animals. I hope there is a special place in hell for them.

Pic related is my MAGA kitty. He's fucking boss. Anyone is mean to him or makes fun of his fat belly (he's actually just big boned) is gon' die

If they wanted to eat the fucking dog I'd be like
>well, not my fucking thing, but you do what you need to for a meal
but some "hurr durr I'm gonna maim it cause I can" is some serious sociopath shit, no matter what flag you wave.

lmao look at those bulging eyes

But that's immoral, there are prisons like ADX which are secure enough

The article u linked didn't say who the culprit was... got any other?

I don't, but he wasn't as bad as he's been made out to be, leaf.

He wasn't terribly friendly to Polish civilians.

the thought of you throwing me up gave me a hardon and then i fapped to explodey dog too

It's true. Every year some niggers put firecrackers in a dog's ass in philly. If I ever saw them doing it though you better be certain they'd never try it again.

He killed like 6 million jews

Please enlighten us about WHERE THE FUCK IN THE ARTICLE INDICATES CHINKS.

Chinese are notoriously coldhearted in all aspects of life. It doesn't get reported all that often any more, but stabbing random groups of toddlers to death in pre-schools is actually a fad over there more prevalent than school shootings in America.

No he didn't.

It got mentionned anywhere that its Chinese kids who have done that.

Are the Chinese the next scapegoat after Blacks for Sup Forumsacks?

Torturing animals shows a complete lack of morals anyway, so they have no place on this earth.
Killing humans that are a detriment to our and other species' survival is actually the moral thing to do.
I don't acknowledge retarded "thou shalt not kill" christcuck laws.

just have prison sentences for being a chink

I know i posted the origonally image but please don't post shit like that. PLEASE This board is a safe-area away from real life shit like that

When its obviously fucked up, yes, jail time.

Fucking chinks, animals.

Did any of you stupid fucks take a look at the source? tellitallsa.co.za/pics-heartless-people-placed-fireworks-inside-dogs-mouth/

No where did it mention it was Chinese people.

Sigh come on Sup Forums get your act together.

>Does this apply to different types of Asians, or just Chinese? Going further, is it only people actually from China, or does it extend to Hong Kong or even Taiwan?
All Southeast Asians and East Asians except Japan do it. Japan on the other hand really likes dogs, somehow.

At least their religion doesn't tell them they have to mistreat dogs like the Arabs, though maybe that makes it worse from a certain perspective.

You're a holocaust denier

But there are this thing called prisons.

Either it was a nigger or a chinese.

put nips after the first power gap and we can agree

Yeah wait until you hear the names.

>Chinese kids
>tellitallsa.co.za/pics-heartless-people-placed-fireworks-inside-dogs-mouth/
>This dog was found wandering the streets of Houston, Texas in dreadful condition. Blood was dripping from all over her mouth, her jaw was ripped apart and both of her eyes had popped out.
It was niggers. Calling it now. This has all the marks of nigger cruelty.

Probably a burger who did this one too

Yes I am.

On a side note this is degenerate behavior so I would want that out of my society. I like to live by the Golden Rule and an Eye for an Eye.

So if we could find the method of this act that would be great. Round up the perpetrators and have them eat fireworks.

>Probably a burger who did this one too
Niggers aren't Americans, they just live here

Kill dog, no problem

Torture dog, prison

Which costs money and turns them into criminals that get released back into society anyway.
This is not about punishing someone for a crime. This is about neutralizing a severe danger to ourselves and others.

>slants above dogs

No. Dogs are the ultimate expression of whites mastery over nature.

>calling the cops when your neighboor ate your dog

Fucking Canadians at it again.

Prisons should be for serious crimes, but stuff like this? Eye for an eye. Fireworks in their mouths.

>turns them into criminals
The prisons didn't do that. You're getting cause and effect mixed up. Being born a nigger turned them into criminals. Being a criminal gets you into prison.

>animals as property
disgusting and against Aryan values

Whites are also theorized to be the first people to domesticate the horse.

Only for man's best friends.
> implying all COMMON house pets and not those Burmese snakes those hippies keep

If you picture any animal as a trial run to being given true human life, how you treat them is very important. If reincarnation is real than anyone who mistreat an animal will not be brought back. They will cease to exist and they're soul will be extinguished. Just look into a dog's eyes and you can see the true love that they convey.

Prisoners don't go back into society and prisons are cheaper. Prisons neutralize someone by segregating them.

he lost WW2

Its just a dog

Too shay

You're disgusting for saying "aryan" unironically

This is Sup Forums
Don't want it, GTFO

Further proof that Putin is literally Hitler. He even have not one but TWO dogs.

too late

Fuggg now you just have to shoot him. You can't let a dog go on living like that, even if it's possible.

Not definite enough. There's always a chance of escape. Better make sure and execute them.

And their family. Gotta stop that psycho DNA from spreading

This is some women-tier appeal to emotion
Animals don't deserve rights, only people are created in God's image
Be a good steward of creation, but it is not worth my tax money to punish someone else for doing something to their own property

giving up my user status to post this here. please sign guys. this is so sad.

change.org/p/president-of-the-united-states-our-government-needs-to-do-something-about-dogs-in-china

capital punishment or death sentence

This. It wasn't asians for those who clicked the link.

There has never been an escape from an ADX camp

youtube.com/watch?v=JVCRjdN3UTM

>Gotta stop that psycho DNA from spreading
Good luck killing every black person in the USA. It would be great, but the political climate isn't there yet

If you deliberately go out of your way to injure any animal you deserve to be stomped by everyone who sees you on the street, simple as that
Fucking disgusts me whe n people do harm to animals
It should only be if it attacks you (only exception is if you are trespassing or antagonising said animal)

I haven't read something more autistic in my entire life.

Again, welcome to Sup Forums

>I am big tough man

kek, probably some pathetic malnourished manlet.

>Does Sup Forums think we should have prison sentences for animal abusers or no?
Yes. Violence causes brain damage. Brain damage makes stupid people. Stupid people are bad for society. People bad for society go off and do more bad stuff. Its a bigger crime waiting to happen.

Animals are better than humans.