Choose, Sup Forums

Choose, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.co.uk/hiv-aids-united-nations-report-condom-use-508309
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, I choose neither, fuck your rules.

How would either of those fix anything?

I choose 1 if we can pay in bombs

Either of them will fix the global poor issue.

Why are those the only 2 options?
3) Fuck other countries, they should look after themselves.

umm, neither. The poor nations can adopt western culture and values and then maybe I'll consider helping them get their economies jump started.

But I'm not paying people to be poor, nor am I letting poor people into my house.

Fucking nuke them.

Or we can use our already existing military to kill all poor people in other countries and be done with it.

3.Conflagration.

We will no longer surrender this nation or its people to the false song of globalism.

I second this

I choose...

BUZZ LIGHTYEAR

>close borders
>pay nothing
>nuke them when they get uppity

Did I just fix the world?

Letting sun goblins and niggers in unchecked would just make another 3rd world country

See: Sweden

I choose 1
Pretty much colonization
So we get more territory
Hurray for imperialism

Bullshit
No amount of money is going to raise sub-Saharan Africa's average IQ from 72 to 100

American blacks have been given gibsmedats for decades and they are worse off now than they were before.

Retarded western countries have poured billions into Africa and they are still shitholes, the only difference is that it created an artificial population boom.

I choose 'wall'

No it fucking wont, it would just make them entirely dependent on handouts instead of forcing them to better themselves.

By that time they'll have more money than we do, so it's no longer our problem.

Thats not how economies work. Poor people don't become rich people by getting checks from publishers clearing house.

Look at lottery winners.

shitbait/10

Carpet bomb them, move in, strip mine.

It was NEVER our problem moron

They do tho. The difference between a rich and a poor person is money.

False dilemma

1. Open Borders
2. No Welfare

'no'

3) We fight the rootless international Jewish clique

Kys, or cut of your dick and kys. Choose one OP.
This is basically the equivalent of what your asking us

I'd chose 1, it's only 20 years. Option 2 ruins your country forever.

I choose number 3

nuke the shitholes

I choose
>3. Re-colonize poor nations and make them Human again. Don't leave this time.

>Either of them will fix the global poor issue.

Er, why would we WANT to fix the global poor issue? Why? It's not our problem? Let's do neither.

Besides, charity can't change genetics. Niggers are poor because they're niggers.

James Watson, who co-pioneered GENETICS, said that charity fails because we assume the recipients are as smart as us. You literally cannot teach these men to fish.

Let nature take its course. They will all die from AIDS or starvation soon if we don't interfere. Problem solved.

1) Semi permeable borders.
2) No welfare and minimal taxes.

Pic related

We really need to start looking for an answer to the liberal question.

>Choose, Sup Forums.

3. fuck you.

This

2. No shitskins or niggers would want to come here anyway (even if they did, they'd get instant wpierdol), and we are already full of ukrainian plumbers, so pretty much nothing would change.

I shoot the guy trying to force this deal.

Unless that 70% is going into some good ol' fashion colonizing.

>the global poor issue

is a social construct :^)

Thinking like this is what caused your country to vote on leaving the EU.

This question assumes you have a right to anyone else's income or a nation's sovereignty.

Hint: You don't.

3: Sterilize all shitskins

>The Negro from whom our slaves descended has lived on the continent of Africa, the richest and most wonderful division of land of the earth, since the dawn of history, crunching acres of diamonds beneath his feet. Yet he never picked one up from the dust until a white man showed him its light.

I chose gun.

Yeah Rich people spend all their money on sports cars and yachts, right? So if we just give the poor people yachts they'll be rich too! Perfect!

Use chemical weapons on third world, wait a few years for bodies to dry up and decay a bit and move on in.

My nation doesn't have a job, so its income is 0. I will go with giving the poor nations 70% 0f 0.

I choose nuclear war

He didn't copioneer genetics, he codiscovered the shape of DNA, the double helix. He works by me in NY. I'm with you with everything else.
He gave away his noble prize, bc " no one wants to act like I exist" after he said some racist shit. Some based Russian billionaire BOUGHT the nobel prize for big bucks, then gave it back to Watson, and said he knows he exists

>pay 70% of national income to poor nations for 20 years
>heavily reduce taxes on individuals and businesses

she'll be roight

I'd go with 1 if we rolled back everything 50 years.

>american education

Why those poor nations do not do some useful things and earn their money?

No arguing with those digits

I choose the 3rd option, which is "WAR"

Option 3: Nuke everything

They would probably use that money to invade, so neither.

This is a violation of the NAP

Better to pay 70% than become 60%.

Spend like 0.005% GDP on mass condoms airdrops over poor nations

2 open border
Remove all gibs to non citizen
>no one come

ibtimes.co.uk/hiv-aids-united-nations-report-condom-use-508309

Tried and failed.

It is only profit, opening borders causes shiton of problems. Better get poorer than a minority in your own country.

Right now we have
1: pay 70% of income to rich guys who employ foreign slave labor
and
2: open borders

So my choice is neither, cockfag

Money won't raise their IQs.

Better to give them GMO crops that with hormones that will cause infertility.

Oh, thanks user. I'm not a biologist.

It's so sad how actual scientists who make a contribution and are smart and noble, get destroyed by the emotional and pointless vocal minority.

See also Tim Hunt. He said the problem with women in science is they can be too emotional. Women, of course, responded hysterically. He had to resign from his post at UCL.

And there's that guy who landed a little robot on a comet hurtling through space. Liberals responded to this achievement by vilifying him to the point of tears for wearing a shirt with bikini-clad women on. These feminists ruined his life, and said he was asking for it because of what he was wearing.

What do we do about it? It can't go on.

Niether would.
Option 1 cripples my country for 20 years and then cripples the poor countries after.
Option 2 cripples everyone

spend additional 0.001% in dropping user's manuals down with the condoms

>Either of them will fix the global poor issue

Open borders, but defend them violently and don't actually let anyone in.

Commie detected.

And here we go again with the usual 10 IQ Christian nonsense question of collateral damage.

Neither of them. Keep your hands in your own fucking pockets

Double fucking Dune Quads

if you live in Germany...you get both lol

Option 3: fuck em, let em starve