Global Warming

Pretty interesting that all the people whose income relies on climate change being true believe in it and have come to a consensus that it is true and they need billions of dollars to fix it.

Even if you are someone who is a leftist who believes in a welfare state and protecting the environment, you ought to easily be able to reject this science-normie-chad conspiracy.

Remember, the same people who think this stuff is important, literally do not care at all about world overpopulation and the rapid depletion of arable land and unrenewable resources.

I refuse to recycle because it doesn't make sense to preserve the world when all I'm doing is saving a little bit of my life I could enjoy for the 10,000 black babies who are replacing me anyways thanks to the scientific community, liberals, and normies.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/igJd5
forbes.com/sites/alexepstein/2015/01/06/97-of-climate-scientists-agree-is-100-wrong/#770f55997187
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_opinion_on_climate_change
theguardian.com/environment/2016/nov/14/2016-will-be-the-hottest-year-on-record-un-says
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

climate scientists don't require human made climate change to have a job.
and pretty sure they don't get billions to fix it. They just monitor the climate and shit. How are they supposed to fix it?

are you retarded?

lobal warming/climate change is in large part a scam. it is an industry unto itself and they want worldwide "carbon taxes" on top of that. it is an insidious thing far beyond that even.

you won't understand wtf i'm talking about unless you look into these things for yourself. so, you can do that (takes effort)... or (more likely) you'll just write me/trump off as anti-science hillbillies or whatever. that's the easier option as you're being told to do that by those that follow that agenda.

did you know having ice cap is an anomaly? did you know that the earth has been ice cap free for ~90% of its existence? did you know by definition ice caps only exist during ice ages? did you know we are at the tail end of a CURRENT ice age now? did you know the caps extended as far down as missouri/kentucky just 20,000 years ago and have been receding ever since that peak? did you know the caps are going bye-bye even if every person on the planet disappeared 20,000 years ago?

>ywn live in an ecofascist utopia with strict birthing and anti-immigration laws

help me, Pentti Linkola

Incidentally, did you know that this guy on an anime board that got sucked into dipshit edgy political ideology knows all these facts that anyone can Google, and knows more than 99% of all climatologists combined?

He will single handedly save the world, the only thing I don't get is how he got so gosh darned smart. Maybe he saw a youtube video by some raving lunatic that was just convincing enough to get him to believe whatever pro business anti science bullshit oil corporations have been pushing since the 80's.

You should listen to this amerishart, Germanon. He knows more than you and thousands of scientists combined, yet I bank that he doesn't even have a degree on the topic! He knows more than people that have dedicated their lives to the matter... truly a fascinating phenomenon.

This is my conclusion too.

Forcing climate regulations on a global scale will also crush up and coming competition (which is mostly foreign and non-European).

Even though the rules dictate OP is always a fag, I like you OP.

Wow that's a nice consensus you have there

It would be a shame if someone were t-
archive.is/igJd5

forbes.com/sites/alexepstein/2015/01/06/97-of-climate-scientists-agree-is-100-wrong/#770f55997187

“Cook survey included 10 of my 122 eligible papers. 5/10 were rated incorrectly. 4/5 were rated as endorse rather than neutral.”
—Dr. Richard Tol
“That is not an accurate representation of my paper . . .”
—Dr. Craig Idso
“Nope . . . it is not an accurate representation.”
—Dr. Nir Shaviv
“Cook et al. (2013) is based on a strawman argument . . .”
—Dr. Nicola Scafetta"

Funny how those who don't believe in global warming, despite wealth of evidence, are usually also those who believe in god, despite lack of evidence.

what the fuck does an ice free earth have to do with current conditions

human civilization is adapted to the colder earth of now, your entire last paragraph is irrelevant

DON'T QUESTION THE GLOBALIST AGENDA GUYZZZZ

FUCK DRUMPF

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

THINK ABOUT THE POLAR BEARS!!! (although the caps would be melting right now even if humans had never arisen)

PAY MUH CARBON TAXES GOYS

if global warming is a hoax, why is it so hot where i live.
it wasn't this hot back in the 80s.

OP here, I'm an athiest.

I find it simply retarded that science, which is founded on the principal of skepticism, has people going "BUT WE ALL AGREE, YOU MUST COMPLY!" like medieval dominican friars, and of course they will try to get you fired from your job and ruin your life, because they are scum.

Oh and don't forget to pay taxes so we can import more somalians to your town!

I don't know why it's an issue at all. It's bullshit.

Would you look at that, a single review that is featured on a pro business magazine agrees with the business friendly position on an issue? Inconceivable! Perhaps the rabbit hole goes deeper...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_opinion_on_climate_change

>No scientific body of national or international standing maintains a formal opinion dissenting from any of these main points.

NEVERMIND, FALSE ALARM. It looks like there is consensus after all in all scienti-... wait...

>The last national or international scientific body to drop dissent was the American Association of Petroleum Geologists,[13] which in 2007[14] updated its statement to its current non-committal position.

Oh my God, you were right! A board of geologists that are tied to the oil industry (pbuh) updated their status to noncomittal. What a sharp stand! Even when their paycheck is at stake, the best they could do is mumble when asked if they thought climate change was real. I guess not even that cold hard cash was worth their pride as scientists.

You got me there, you titan mind of science! It looks like the consensus is inconclusive, as the entire body of international scientific communities just can't seem to persuade the Geologist Board of Bitches of Oil Corp off that "noncommittal" opinion.

Climate change, what a scam!

Nice graph scale. Seems like change usually takes a long time, huh?

SCARY BUZZWORDS, stop it! You're scaring me off my position!

So the plan is to attempt (like it's even possible) to alter the natural cycles of the entire fucking PLANET because of muh beachfront property instead of adapting to the gradually warmer climate and weather pattern changes?

You truly are brainwashed, aren't you?

>literally billions of dollars of government funding for climate science
>climate scientists doesn't need climate change

t. retard

You know climate change is a bullshit agenda because of how loaded the phrase "climate change" is. No shit the earth's climate is changing. The question is if humans are causing it, WHICH NO ONE KNOWS.

You guys! This increase is totally normal and expected. It has nothing to do with the increase of industry and fossil fuels.
It`s what we in the business like to call "a coincidence"

We are at the tail end of an ice age, you illiterate brainwashed retard. That is when you see the most drastic changes... do you not comprehend that?

there is no global warming without a globe.
Earth is flat.

I would warm her globes unowutimsayan famalam?

Seems like youre the retarded for thinking such a acceleration is just a coincedence. Look at other graphs. Change usually takes thousands of years.

>Pretty interesting that all the people whose income relies on climate change being false don't believe in it and have come to a consensus that it is false and they need billions of dollars to fix it.

What is the oil and coal industry? Underage b& if you can't read these charts desu

Dude but what about that one time that a company did something about it and got rewarded for it? It's not a free market solution when I don't like the cause, it's a complicated conspiracy that requires hundreds of thousands of people or more to be in on it. Just follow the money, you useful idiot!

#sheeple

By the way, trust all of Trump's corporate nominees k?

>better world
>carbon taxes and massive reduction in personal freedoms and increased global govrnment
You dumb motherfuckers that fall for this shit should be sterilized.

That's true, what if I can't burn monster truck tires with home made napalm?

Is it really worth having major cities above sea level if I can't do that anymore, think about it, LIBTARDS

>Climate change, what a scam!
It is changing you dumb fuck, because the earth changes and most notably at the present we are coming out of an ice age.

What you don't understand because you're a dumb fuck is that this is being used for political purposes.

Personal freedoms only extend as far as your own personhood and if they're not encroaching upon the freedoms of others. Ensuring that the environment is clean is ensuing the freedoms of all for the future.

You're a fool if you think Oil and Coal aren't trying to trick everyone as well. If we invest in science the worse case scenario is we're more advanced than the world. Is it so hard?

Exactly, what nobody seems to understand is that you have it all figured out when these DUMBASS SCIENCE FAGGOTS are all playing with their beakers and graphing calculators when you can just see it in plain english using graphs and Milo youtube videos.

This is what mess Obummer left us in

You can tell this fine rural Trump voting gentleman is going to a formal event because he isn't wearing any camo print clothing

Each pixel represents thousands of years.
Do you know what a pixel is?

Reading graphs is hard, huh?

Not at the end of ice ages, you dolt. That is exactly WHEN you see the most dramatic changes because the effect the reduction and elimination of ice shelves has on weather patterns.

I am talking to idiots that have no clue about the subject and simply parrot what the media is telling them.

ironicdoglookingatyou.jpg

This opinion brought to you by independent news site CONGLOM-O NEWS DOT COM

CONGLOM-O, the "We Own You" company

So are they just lying about 2016 being the hottest year on record?

theguardian.com/environment/2016/nov/14/2016-will-be-the-hottest-year-on-record-un-says

something something not representative of temperatures since Jesus was on earth.

byebye car :(

please enlighten us on the matter, o brilliant Sup Forums scientist. Please, give us that clue we are missing, that you have dedicated your edgy 15 years of life to discovering.

Environmentalism got fucked by bipartisan bullshit.

Environmentalism is an apolitical concept of preservation that was actually invented by republicans (I.E Teddy Roosevelt). We need the environment to be healthy so that we are healthy, we need biodiversity so we can enhance our understanding of biology and have access to the countless unique and useful chemicals species produce.

The problem is the shittiest elements of human nature are very resistant to environmentalism because it has long term effects and requires some level of sacrifice. If there is anything humanity hates doing, it's planning beyond it's own lifespan.

At a crucial point in American history some really stupid shit backed by just terrible circumstances split the issue. This cuck Al Gore comes out of nowhere and decides to make the left "the environmentalist" party. His idea? Nothing but taxes and more taxes. At the same time neo-con retards dominated the right.

This was the period when religious fundamentalism was saturating the right for some bizarre reason. The problem with christfaggotry of this caliber is that there is that every generation is duped into believing rapture will happen in their life time (Specifically looking at you, mormons). They believe the world is just a god's test and all is there to rape and destroy because it doesn't matter.

This probably the main reason why the right, instead of answering Al Gore with a more attractive solution, chose to just shit on environmentalism.

But there is a reason why neither the left or right offer any real solutions is because as I mentioned, it requires sacrifice. There is no money in environmentalism, no direct beneficial results. It's preparedness for preparation and preventing problems before they arise.

It conflicts with both capitalism and communism and affects the freedom of industry. So it's essentially a fucked idea and we're all doomed because people are too retarded to think long term.

>global warming
>implying the earth is a round globe
>implying the earth is warming
>implying that a warming earth is bad
>implying there is anything we can do to stop it
>implying we actually want to stop it

There's just too many implications.

>hurr durr don't ask me to think or cause me cognitive dissonece or I'll call you dumb because da TV told me to do so

fucking spinless worms

I could warm those globes if you know what I mean.

Shut up.

No, seriously, Literally. SHUT UP.

Climate change is real, it is devastating, and it is a fucking abomination that far right pantshitters continue to get away with denying it.

2020 can't come soon enough. I only hope there will still be enough time to fix this shit when Donald Dumbfuck is booted.

You're done the next time the Democrats get power, I hope you fucking realize it. We will ban your fake news shit. We will get Hannity, Jones, Rush, and other violent micro-dicks spreading misinformation off the radio. We will fucking call a Constitutional convention to do away with Republican white pantshitter gerrymandering and stir race riots until it fucking happens.

We will arm Ukraine to the teeth, march into Crimea, and give the CIA free reign to whip up Russian mobs who will hang Putin by the balls for hacking our election.

Every last thing Dumbfuck does will be overturned, overruled, and erased from law.

Then Donald Dumbfuck will be wiped from our history as 45th President, just like the heretic Pharaoh of ancient Egypt.

You fucking assholes BETTER hope the fucking cocksucker makes a full run at true dictatorship sometime in the next four years. If you don't do it and the pendulum swings back our way, we are literally going to dismember the Republican Party as a hate group so you can never, ever have power in this country again.

Dude just get a real education and watch a Richard Spencer video you dumbass liberal

He'll explain to you how climate change and vaccinations are all jewish conspiracies and that's what's causing him to stutter in front of girls

w-what the?! That sounds so fucking goofy lmao I bet climate change isn't even real now

>autism intensifies

You shut up.

Climate change is debunked and pseudoscience. Already had climate and the proved fake.

Deal with it, usurper.

>sacrifices

So you suggest we attempt to stop earth's natural cycles e.g. ice ages? (i.e. Having permanent ice shelves/not having them)

Do you disagree that these cycles were taking place well before humans arose?

Why do you think its wise (or possible) to fuck with planetary cycles?

Here's why I'm super skeptical of climate change:

1) It fits the leftist/statist bias so well.

As someone involved with science/academia:

2) Offers cushy jobs/grants/conferences to scientists

3) Claims of overwhelming consensus -- wtf that is not science. Its only the most insecure who have to remind you of their authority. Its the same level of integrity as all this Hillshilling and anti-Brexit stuff: this and that expert say that surely Trump is now stumped/Brexit will cause instant depression.

4) Computer modelling is not that fucking simple. I've looked at some of their simulations, and the only variable which they took into account was volcanoes. Having worked with complex models, with sufficient parameters you can fit any historical data if you play around with the parameters enough and overfit the model. That's probably exactly what they did, since they can't predict future warming with any accuracy.

5) They presume all kinds of positive feed-back loops. Why not assume that feed-back is negative? Laws of thermodynamics dictate that in most cases a system loses heat...

6) They never mention the potential benefits of the earth becoming warmer.

Right now I lean towards it being a mix of human-induced warming and natural warming (coming from the ice age), which will slow down due to a negative feedback loop.

what we need to do is burn all oil fields around the planet and melt all the ice and heat up the planet so that everywhere is nice and tropical :)

the earth can handle it because changes have happened before and stuff

Guys guys guys here it is. The info climatologists are missing. They must have never considered the natural factors that causes ice ages in the first place. That must have never crossed their minds. They must have seen rising temperatures, and automatically thought it was fossil fuels. Good thing I visited this board, now I can run to my nearest university and update them on this groundbreaking info that has just come about, via Sup Forums. Thanks Sup Forums!

You do not get it.
Ice age cycles are one thing, polluting environment and contributing to our habitat destruction is the other.

Anyway, Earth will redpill you and I am conservative and still pro-trump

Science, m8. Apolitical concept but abused by various (((kikes))) to push agendas.

Re-read my post.

>Here's why I can't be wrong:

>1. Because then it means they are right, and they aren't me

>As someone that is about to give their opinion on a field that I have no clue about:

> 2. Offers free market solutions to problems that I normally jack off to, but see point #1

> 3. It's pretty much agreed to by everyone except raving lunatics, much like that the moon isn't made of cheese, and if the moon isn't made of cheese as I'm claiming, see point #1.

>4. Everything hasn't been simulated in the most perfect way possible, and as the old saying goes, good is the enemy of perfect, and I subscribed to a political ideology that goes counter to good, so I need to raise the goalpost to perfect. See point #1

HOLY FUCK GET OBAMA ON THE PH-...

Oh GOD WE'RE FUCKED

"Proved"? PROVED? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME, MAN???

No, reading Breitbart with a fucking crayon shoved up your nose, sticking in your brain, doesn't fucking count.

Far right pantshitters are incapable of distinguishing reality from literal propaganda.

This is the only moral argument sane people need for taking every last one of their "rights" away when we get a chance to do it.

You fucking ruined Obama and ripped a highly qualified woman away from us by colliding with a foreign power.

We will never, ever forgive you, and we will never fucking let it happen again.

Fuck you!

We won't debate taking the guns next time.

We won't wring our hands with refugees.

We won't let Christian regressives flap their fucking gums about the evils of abortion and universal birth control.

We will just do it.

We are done playing games.

We are now in a literal do or die with the neonazi alt right. You'd better believe we will break every Constitutional restriction to bury you before you fuck up our country with four more years of any regressive babydick with an (R) next to his name.

Hell yeah, fuck those guys!

RED TEAM ONE, SUCK IT BITCHES

Suck my fucking cock you school faggots, go play with your calculators, haha

>We
the democrats have lost 1200 elected positions nationally since 2010. you have zero actual power.
enjoy the wilderness crazy cat ladies.

OH MY GOD what the FUCK did you just say the constitu....

-adjusts steamed up glasses, wipes red cheeks covered in sweat-

why the FUCK are you intentionally pissing off us conservatives? and why...

-shudders and sucks air through my yellow teeth-

why IN THE BLUE HELL are you posting her... HER? Seriously, HER!?

you are hitting all the right buttons... it's almost as if...

as if you are meaning to hit all the right buttons by pretending to be a libe....

ohohoho

you are getting trolled by a conservative you sub 80 IQ trump jock sniffing bitch lmao

Rick Perry and Trump have already backpeddled on their climate change stances. I can't wait for the shitstorm that comes about when Trump is forced to combat climate change. This board will melt down harder than SJW's did on Nov 8. It'll be glorious.

Well, with air-tight reasoning & a sparkling argument like this, you sir/madam have won.
Oh wait, no you haven't. Many 'warmists' are also concerned about population, land degradation & resource use. And they recycle.
You on the other hand are making things worse for whoever follows our generation(s) - and some of them will be 'white'. God help us all.

What is it with leftists that they need to come across so witty, unmoved and smart that their posts turn into unreadable passive aggressive word-spaghetti?

you could just ask for an apology for hurting your feelings lmao

That is why the UN propose that the developed wealthy countries pay to help the rest be able to skip some of the dirty tech we used to get to where we are, and still be able to compete.

climate hustle

>strawmen
>ad hominems
that's all you have because you're brainwashed and facts cause you cognitive dissonece... don't you get it yet?

Only retards on this board will melt down.
And this is a good thing.

Science being politicized is a bad thing. Think about Giordano Bruno. Or suppressing reality of the races.

Let the scientists work and stop screaming left and right.

>1) It fits the leftist/statist bias so well.

really, does it? Why don't they ask the developing world from stopping the pollution then?

Is clean air regulation also statism?

Because we are fed up with your bullshit. Your denying basic science. Like the most basic shit in the world, but you have your head so far up the fossil fuel industrys ass that you won't open your fucking eyes. So we talk to you like children. Honestly, you sound worse than some of the faggots over on plebbit. We talk down to you and you fucking cry and get your feelings hurt and cross your arms and swear you'll never believe in climate change as revenge. So get fucked.

are you lost? XD

Issues with 'adapting' are: how long will we have to do that?; how much wealth & prosperity will be lost in the interim?; no one is sure what adaptations are needed or which will be successful (we rely on cereal crops A LOT).

The qualified scientists on the matter of racial socioeconomic issues say that the explanation for socioeconomic strife and racial turmoil is the culmination of history

But if we put that behind us, the only explanation behind your failure is you, can't have that

t. unironically reads 538, brings up Freakanomics in casual conversation,and shares Facebook posts from popular science blogs about dumb people not trusting experts anymore.

Gibs, again.

Gibs do not work, user.

The "are we causing it" is what the recent research seeks to answer. And with such a rapid & pronounced increase, the chances of it being non-AGW are getting lower all the time.

I'm not that recycling has anything to do with climate change, but it does keep the water and streets from overflowing with trash. Also, if you actually knew anything about population growth you'doing realize that currently blacks are not having more replacement rates than whites. Of you'Re probably just a lazy faggot that doesn't give a shit about those around him. It's because of people like you living in countries like India that make strees overflow with garbage.

Bahahaha.
>Projected mini ice age.
>Temps continue to spike.

i literally haven't read a book since i sparknoted pride and prejudice

its not like burning all the oil would even make measurable change anyway, lol we could detonate a hundred atomic bombs humans literally have no effect on the earth, none whatsoever.

liberals don't even get this, why are they so stupet??

freakanomics totally debunked 100x as flim flam for dumbshits, engineering not science is important, james watt is why modern factory based civilization exists

Um, we are in an inter-glacial period, not "the end of an ice age". And have been for the duration of human civilisation: ancient Egypt; Ur; Babylon; etc.

even if climate change is real it wont have a huge impact on non-poors

must be the flouride

Underated

Not so fast.
There are (((accidents))).

I recycle, we are single stream so it is just as easy as throwing something in the garbage so I figure what the hell. I believe in climate change insofar as I know for a fact that climates have and will always change regardless of what the dominant species on the planet is. Hell, I'll even buy that some of it is anthropocentric, but I think it's crazy arrogant to believe we have the kind of power it would take to actually cause the lefty idea of "global warming". Mother nature is WAY more powerful than us, the worst we could do is kill ourselves. After time something else will take our place. I also think it's a stretch to call that likely, and there are much more real existential threats to worry about.

Implying that an ice age is something we don't want. More reindeer, sturgeon, and salmon habitat is excellent.

did you at least remove your vagina hat before you posted this ?

> tfw your habitat is covered with mile thick ice sheet.

There are no reindeers there. It is desert, user. Nothing to eat but snow/ice.

Reluctantly checked you moloch spawn. That's exactly the point. The moment when something in the AGW narrative goes against the lefty narrative it goes under the rug. Al Gore flying around in a private jet? No fucks given. China pumping tonnes of CO2 into the atmosphere? *crickets* Warming climate unlocking new shipping paths, agricultural areas and extending growing season? *tumbleweed* Sorry there's a difference between enforcing clean air standards which are completely obvious and require no computer modelling since there is instant feedback, and AGW narratives where scientists claim that CO2 and temperature sometimes lag each other by thousands of years in the historical record. However I understand that as a ~smart German~ you are unable to think outside the RTL/Spiegel conditioning since social acceptance is in your bones.

Government only cares about climate change when it comes to making a carbon tax, other than that the only thing they care about is GDP growth fetishism

A good example of this cognitive dissonance is Canada

>create the most ambitious climate plan during the Paris summit
>want to import 400,000 people a year and achieve a population of 100 million by 2100
>Canada is the most polluting per capita nation in the world and they want to triple our population...while somehow reducing carbon emissions

Fucking morons, if government were serious about climate change they would cease all immigration and let the population go the way of Japan, because other than some miracle technology the only thing that will save the earth is a catastrophic economic collapse and depopulation

>if you actually knew anything about population growth you'doing realize that currently blacks are not having more replacement rates than whites

that's in the United States, not on a global scale.

I dunno about the world but her globes are causing my dick to warm

(((everything that ever happens)))