Donald Trump doesn't care about black people

Donald Trump doesn't care about black people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FMgs5XAbb30
youtube.com/watch?v=JQIyYN0ZsSs
youtube.com/watch?v=zIUzLpO1kxI
youtu.be/eu6ioKjZsGU
youtube.com/watch?v=sqPClltS5k8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nig nog big bog.

Yea, I guess Trump's racism is why Obama never did shit to help Flint.

That's quite a theory, regardless how wrong it is..

If Trump wants to boost his black voter numbers next time, he should try to fix Flint as soon as he could.

Nobody does.

You should have a word with the black Democrats on your city council about that one, Tyrone.

Seeing as how it was their corruption and stupidity that created the problem in the first place.

youtube.com/watch?v=FMgs5XAbb30

hang on who was president between April 24, 2014 and 2017? maybe whoever that person was doesn't care about black people.

they'll just retort with something about state republicans. and they'll all ignore the black part.

Black people don't care about black people.

>blaming Trump for the Flint situation
>Obama had over two years to fix it and did nothing

Also
CURRENT YEAR
U
R
R
E
N
T

Y
E
A
R

>2014-2016
>Trump in office

PLEASE, NIGGERS, STOP BEING THIS DUMB, IT ISN'T HELPING YOUR CAUSES ANY

What actually went wrong in Flint?

Democrats

Lead got in the water supply. The residents continue to struggle for survival while the Dems do absolutely nothing to solve the problem. Similar to Detroit.

Why don't they fix it so they do have clean water? This is a head-scratcher. Are they still drinking, cooking, washing, bathing with bottled water?

>Black people so incompetent they can't solve a simple engineering problem over 3 years

>Donald Trump doesn't care about black people.
So?

look at that helpless sad face, like whitey is supposed to fix his shit

talk to your own corrupt politicians dawg, you feel me?

in 50 years people will be bait posting about Trump being black

Should have bought those water filters I've heard so much about.

But you waz kangz. Shiiiet homeboy be the whyte devil holdin ya down again?

It's so cringy to hear a white guy trying to speak "black". Reminds me of that awkward Tarantino interview.

what do you call this sort of thing that liberals do?

it's like they try to attach this very emotional message with a sign to whatever issue is bugging them. it's really fucking ridiculous.

is there a word for this?

Humanize? They just try to attach people's faces to a set of words.

GIB.

Neither do I

Republican governor with a wife who works for nestle cut taxes, then changed water from normal supply to river. Then had to bright idea to save a couple thousand by not making the piping lead proof. It'll take billions to fix and no one except dirt poor live in flint so no one wants to fix it

Glittering Generalities Propaganda.

Just drink it you fucking pussys youll build a immunity

I want to thank the poors in the red states (the red states do pretty bad on household income) for voting tax cuts for us in the blue states to keep us rich and having a great time with our great economies. If you didn't give us in the blue states tax cuts we wouldnt be able to keep paying higher minimum wages and hiring smarter better workers to make our states better. You're right "States Rights" and we thank you for making ours better while we dont have to give a shit about you except when we want to tell you to cut our taxes again XD Must be dumb if you keep fucking falling for this shit, but thx

how to make tap water
youtube.com/watch?v=JQIyYN0ZsSs

>Talcum X talking about ridiculous lies

Really

white guilt
it works on protestants and post-protestants who want to feel like Good Samaritans

Flint, MI

>last two mayors were Democrats with social sciences degrees...

/thread

Virtue signing?

How is the problem in flint, Trump's fault?

Daily reminder to report and sage spam threads

no one cares about niggers.

We all see you as a plague, a disease.

We want to see you fucking dead. We hate you to the bottoms of our souls.

Drink that poison water and die, boy.

Fuck you and every other nappy-headed pavement ape.

the like/dislike ratio on its 1:1.

>he literally took office three days ago
>he's expected to immediately solve a crisis he had nothing to do with
Maybe the corrupt and/or incompetent people in charge of Flint's water infrastructure should fix the crisis they started.

>Shaun "WE WUZ" King talking

/thread

I don't understand how it would be obongos fault though. It should be the state and cities representatives that are at fault

Trump just came into office, isnt it obamas fault? Or is this another time travelling pence escapade.

Fix your own damn water or move.

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
youtube.com/watch?v=zIUzLpO1kxI

Why should he?

>That pic
that was three years of Obama not giving a shit about black people fampai.

>havent had clean water since my birthday
I love my life

Perhaps you should've paid your utility bill, Tyrone.

The government doesn't owe you free clean drinking water. If you don't pay to maintain the infrastructure, you don't deserve to have it.

its the Cities' fault, but they'll deflect that the governor is republican

Donald Trump doesn't give a shit about most people, I couldn't care less as long as he manages the country alright.

hey

pay your water bill, nigga.

NIGGER JUST GO TO INFOWARS AND BUY THE DAMN WATER FILTERS

niggers elected niggers... always works out. blame whitey

Appeal to emotions.

"Appeal to emotion or argumentum ad passiones or appeal to feels is a logical fallacy characterized by the manipulation of the recipient's emotions in order to win an argument, especially in the absence of factual evidence."

Hey Flint, if you're all black there, fucking fix it yourselves you stupid niggers.

Always relying on whites to fix your shit. Also Obongo was president when your water went to shit and I'm sure you have tons of blacks in city elected officials.

Nigger logic everyone.

>somali

Good
Here is how we see you.

youtu.be/eu6ioKjZsGU

they decided it was cheaper to draw city water supply from local polluted river than piping it in from Detroit like they had been doing previously.
I'm talking straight, unfiltered river water.

>youtu.be/eu6ioKjZsGU
lel
when i saw black sunshine i was expecting this
youtube.com/watch?v=sqPClltS5k8

ever since tv coverage stopped nobody outside Flint gives a fuck

source: live in Flint

So he's openly admitting niggers destroy everything and fix nothing.

Brown , yellow, beige people make up 90% of the global human population, whites make up 10% and dropping, whites are the minority and the persecution has begun towards them.
The push by the progressive left to breed them out , swamp their nations with African, latino and Asians instead of offering incentives for them to breed all whilst placing the greatest tax and work burden on the working whites because the new imported population does nothing but collect welfare and breed .
whites can't afford to reproduce or they can take a non white partner and not work thus producing mix breed offspring is more attractive to white females , the kalergi plan will reduce white to 2% of the global population by the end of the century .
so i don't see what you black, brown, yellow, and beige people have to whinge about .
why should whites try o look after their own interests , they have a right to defend themselves against a planned soft genocide via social engineering .
Trump doesn't hate blacks, he's going those of you who want to work the opportunity to do so .
You should be thanking him, he closes the boarder, brings back factories, which creates jobs .
It's your last chance to actually stop being thugs and parasites .

>be born in Mexico
>never had clean water

>blaming Trump
>for Obama not fixing the problem

>majority nigger population
>nigger elected officials
>Can't solve simple problem in three years

That's an example of what will happen to the West when the niggers are the majority

The city council of Flint did this, not the state government. The city council is 100% Democrat and 66% black.
The city council decided to get water from an untreated source, destroying the protective barrier on their pipes. Even after switching sources back, lead will continue leaching into the water for a long time.

New pipes are the only real solution, but the city is too bankrupt. The Republican state legislature is in the process of funding the replacement of said pipes since niggers make a negative tax base and the city is mostly niggers.

to be fair i didn't care even when there was tv coverage

And I don't care about shitposters.

Saged & hidden.

>Democrats in charge at every level.

>Never held accountable.

can't they just send one of them to search for a water filter?

Let's add mercury to the water too.

MAYYYYYYYYBEEE YOU'LL THINK OF MEEEE WHEN, YOU'RE ALLLLL ALONNNE