Drumpf wins

>Drumpf wins
>manufacturing returns to America
>a pair of jeans now costs $500
>mfw Ameritards actually voted for this guy

Other urls found in this thread:

insinkerator.com/us/en/evolution-excel-garbage-disposal#78034A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jeans are haram so you'll never have to worry about that.

But you can already buy american made jeans for less than that.

better than drinking tea all your life and have the mouth of an ass

The same people who could blame their shitty lives on minorities and democrat conspiracies are gonna be real fuckin pissed

Shit b8 m80

There are American-made jeans that you can buy right now for $5

Also, sage

>Hillary wins
>all jobs leave for china
>everybody starves to death
>mfw Ameritards actually voted for this gal

I've had the same clothes for years, so normies btfo I guess.

Oh... UK... you lost the war centuries ago, now you've resorted to these petty quarrels.
When will you learn?
You will never be AMERICAN great.

you make me ashamed to be british you twat

We're talking about real jeans, not your shitty walmart redneck shit that you buy because your rural uneducated ass can't afford anything else.

>prefer to keep extreme low wage slave to keep shit cheap
>think he is progressive one

> either or still buying jeans at thrift stores for less than 5
Feels good man

>think he is progressive one
Make more assumptions please.

Sorta like how it is in the UK with VAT

>Brexit passes
>manufacturing returns to the UK
>a tweed cap now costs $500
>mfw Britards actually voted for this

>people adapt in a self sufficient manner and learn to repair holes in their clothes instead of throwing them out and buying new ones
>stronger people are created instead of limp wristed consumerist fashionistas

I don't see the problem

>look at tag
>says made in Malaysia
>just know this pair of jeans was made by asian women in a sweat shop and cost probably quarter to produce and $1 to ship overseas
>price tag says $40

Oh, I'm sure somehow the CEO's the clothing companies will think Americans will be ready to pay $500 for a pay of jeans just so the CEO can afford another tropical island home.

Yes we know American made goods are more expensive. it will cut down on mindless consumerism and encourage savings. checkmate.

I'd pay more for everything if it meant America had a healthier economy and everyone who wants to work has a decent job. I'm actually familiar with companies who outsource jobs (specifically programming) and I can tell you the savings are often few percentage points and a fraction of a percent of overall expenses. Usually more labor is hired than if it were white Americans. Despite the memes 3rd world labor is terrible, lazy, incompetent, even in semi-developed countries like the Philippines. Funneling money to filthy 3rd worlders is not what I would consider desirable

>shitposting brit who knows nothing about America gets btfo
>Resorts to ad hom.

Stay classy, Ahmed

Mommy is paying for your levis jeans and you now feel rich and intelligent about it?

Trump said he loves debt and that he is the king of debt so I love debt too now

TEA IN SEA
I
N
S
E
A

>real jeans
Really activated my almonds

>Hillary wins
>more jobs outsourced
>more unemployed people living on handouts
>higher taxes for middle and upper classes

>being poor

Kek

>drumpf wins
>now have job
>can afford jeans

>is British Poster
>can't shitpost
>need his children to shitpost for him

>Brexit passed like 6 months ago
>still no plan for Brexit
>meanwhile 1 million more cultural enrichers set to hit your beaches because your parliment stalled long enough to allow it to happen

LONDONISTAN

KEK you're a fucking retard. Kill yourself

Houses will cost $100,000, jobs are all $200,000.

It's a great trade off.

Can you bongs even afford a $300 garbage disposal?

insinkerator.com/us/en/evolution-excel-garbage-disposal#78034A

Then buy american, let other people buy what they want, fuck you.

>pays £120 for jeans with a logo

kys

If they really want to buy jeans manufactured in Asia, they can import it.

Comical to hear from Britain which is a country with 3rd world wages and 1st world costs.

>pair of jeans is now well made
>the people who made them were paid fairly and not abused slave labor
>the price didn't actually go up because the PRICE OF GOODS IS ONLY DETERMINED BY WHAT IT CAN SELL FOR IN THE CURRENT MARKET.

Holy fuck, I swear its like people don't understand how money works.
OUR IPHONES WILL COST 4 GRAND NOW!
No, because Iphones wont fucking sell well enough to merit that. Prices will only fluctuate enough to meet cost demands.

That being said, are you implying we should definitely be abusing slave labor for our own benefit? How very democrat of you

Make more assumptions without sources, faggot

>Trump wins
>jobs return with manufacturing
>better trade deals means we can sell goods abroad as well as in US
>jeans can be sold at reasonable prices by local businesses and even at reduced thanks to income coming from outside of country

Thanks Capitalism

>i can buy everything my greennotes are worth this is freedon!

>paying an extra $100 to (((LEVI))) for fucking jew jeans

>real jeans
lol

If I wanted to be 100% sure I was getting something made from China, I would go to Wal-Mart.

Also if getting jeans made in America costs more than "real jeans" made in China, why would poor, uneducated people buy them?

It was a mistake to expect Drumpftards to understand basic economics.

>make more assumptions
>has made assumptions himself

That is some high-test pot calling, OP

>Falling for the denim jew

>labor costs more than marketing, transport or taxes
It's like you live in a country that hasn't produced anything but bad teen in 300 years.

that pair of jeans is gonna last you the rest of your damn life.

Libcucks are too stupid to realize this.

Not how it works, dummy.

Okay, I'll make this real simple. When manufacturers left, did prices go down? No. But the company's expenses did.

Do you know why no one's tried to snuff the god-emperor? Because the corporations have seen the truth. As Americans have gotten poorer, they've had to drop their prices. Now, because labor actually is NOT the majority of a company's overhead (not even close) they're recognizing that the current trend will result in a SMALLER profit margin than just employing Americans does.

You can't sell a Tahoe to a McDonald's worker. But you CAN sell one to a guy working on a factory floor making toilet seats for $22/hr, and those premium shitter seats will be bought by the guys at the Tahoe factory, and so on.

Prices will increase a little, but you'll be making premium shitter chairs for $22/hr so what do you care?

Uneducatid rural idiots spotted. Read a damn economics book and maybe then you'll see that Trump's policies doom America

>more jobs + less immigrants = more pay

>mfw the price of electronics doubles
>mfw electronics actually have some fucking durability.

I have worked in manufacturing make x amount of product put fancy labels make same product put cheap labels. repeat

Say what, cockfag?

>this thread doesnt agree with me
>sage

If jeans cost that much I will start a jean factory and become a millionaire..which is exactly why there's so many new millionaires in china

Realjeans...the kind French and Italians taught chink children how to make. Only difference is they slap a badge on it that says Gucci rather than Wrangler.

>muh real jeans.

Youre a fuckin wank.

You proofed my point, idiot.

Still not worse than Trump in the presidency

Oh dang. Well, I proofed your point. Guess I'm BTFO.

Why would anyone buy such an expensive toilet seat?

>proofed my point
>proofed

britbong education everyone

>drumpf

Stopped reading there.

surely you don't think that will happen

you're not American you fucktard. Your opinion couldn't be less relevant. I explained why there wouldn't be a significant rise in prices.

no surprise there

>mohammad thinks anyone cares about his opinion

Dude you're a limefag. You probably shit in a waterless hole in the floor. Don't worry about luxurious American shitter thrones.

But after Mohammed assrapes you while waiting for his turn on your mum, you can order one on amazon

>proofed
proofed
>proofed
proofed

you cant get any more British than this

hmmm pretty sure there are already jean makers selling jeans in america

RETARD

>you don't want to keep eating this literal shit? Lol intolerant of other opinions much?
You assume that this thread wasn't shit to begin with, but I'm guessing you just thought it was food, seeing as there's no difference in your country

inb4 i was just pretending to be retarded

Ok, but that's not an answer.

Why would anyone buy a more expensive American made seat over a far cheaper one that is essentially identical?

Oh shit. My bad, limey. I thought you were the same faggot as the other bong in here

this is America i want one with goldfish swimming around in it watching the poop exit my butthole.

>SEETHING

Don't work yourself into a shoot manlet. I'm sorry you never drew any dimes

They're not identical. There is a great deal of a difference between a cheap shitter seat and a finely crafted one.

I own a pair of American made jeans that cost $100. It's the same price as upmarked mall china shit.

>rips on him for being an uneducated who can't afford anything
>complaining about price of jeans
nigger really

>Walmart
>Made In USA
Pick one.

Why would anyone have such shitty plumbing to need 2 sinks?

>wearing pants that cost less than $500

Is this an epin new meme? Acting like you're a trash person?

Retarded level of regulations is what drove the jean industry overseas. I was touring the Littlefield denim mill a few years back right before they shut down. OSHA regulations made it impossible to operate here. We had already outsourced the sewing operations to Guatemala. That was a factor of OSHA and the Union.

yes you idiot. why would anyone want to pay $500 for jeans unless they were an uneducatid consumeristic American

>Americans have only one sink

>ITT autism speaks

>real jeans
>implying that real jeans are sold in your country
ahahahahahahahha
go back to dressing in suits and shit to go to the post office nigger
we're just chilling here in the US where casual clothing is a-OK and faggots are slowly becoming unwelcome

Have sex and seek sunlight. Also please get a clue smark

Yes because we don't wash our hands with grey water.

Do people want 50 of everything or do you want Trump to make America great again?

You basically called him a poorfag yet you're complaining about $500 jeans. Are you a richfag or not?

so? then people will just buy few jeans. That is a small price to pay to make America safer and more employed again.

That is the thing you fucking snowflakes do not get. We are not all super materialistic just because we hate communism and American liberalism. Its about making America great again and as such sacrifices will have to be made.

A sovereign free and safe nation is better than a rich corrupt crime infested global hellhole.

>>a pair of jeans now costs $500
So they'll stay the same price?

whats wrong with Wrangler? Isnt that a well known brand? Used to be considered decent but its been over a decade since I last bought some Jeans.

The holes add character to jeans, as long as its not a hole at your ass. Sends the wrong message

They also don't understand that $150 Selvedge denim lasts 5x longer than Chinese shit jeans.

Wrangler is now Walmart redneck status.

>not washing your hands in raw sewage

Cuck.