Fuck NY and California

>Trump is going to destroy liberal state economies.

While red states prosper.

Other urls found in this thread:

urban.org/sites/default/files/2000693-revisiting-the-state-and-local-tax-deduction.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>'devastating', you say?

Wtf I'm a Texan now.

I'm a dummy when it comes to taxes. Can I get an explanation?

What does this mean for FL?
Will we still be a hell hole?

califonia and ny rapefugees not welcome here

Should CA just secede? It'd be a much more successful nation without having to subsidize the dumbfuck retard states that voted for Trump. Just look at how Kansas's state economy has been going recently. This is going to be the US national economy soon under Trump. But at least it won't have so many gays and immigrants. herpy herp derp.

I thought trump would help the middle class. Doesn't this just fuck the middle class?

>implying there is a middle class in NY or California
The middle class of California packed up years ago. Now it's just Mexican fruit pickers and elite Jews.

HMMMMM
Maybe you should stop letting illegals mooch taxes in sanctuary cities then?

This. Please let Southern California secede. Surely a country with less whites than Hispanics will be successful.

>California secedes
>everyone dies of thirst

>muh shekies

kys

>No white New Yorkers and Californians, you can't come here!
>Mexicans welcome!

Good. Fuck this state.

>>Mexicans welcome!
we're working on it

>there no middle class in California guys
>only low wage mexicians,and elites

You are a retard

>Should CA just secede?
yes but the only legal way for that to happen is for a 2/3 backing by all states, which will never happen because the red states would meltdown without CA supporting them

Not in southern California.

Basically this. That's how liberal democrate economies work. It's just the liberal elite and their mexican slaves.

This, everyone moved out
only rich people or subsidzed poor live in most cities
Onigger's new plan to flood rich areas with blacks already showed up on my ex-suburb in CA... all my neighbors were illegals/niggers except for a few people outside of the middle class who could afford a lot more than I could
even the local government doesnt give a shit, they hire only illegals to do the city landscaping

>California supports the rest of the country

lel

>mexican intellectual
I lived there paco, your cousins shitted up the place and now its a joke of the country

top jej
CA is so fucked with Brown, they are deep in debt and now the supermajority of demoncrats gives them the right to enact taxes without voter input

>T.middle class is not real in California

>which will never happen because the red states would meltdown without CA supporting them

>confirmed for never having been to NY

Let me guess, you worked as a maid for someone in the middle class before you were deported?

Someone explain this

So CA is being held hostage?
Trump doesn't really want CA and all its commies, does he? Why doesn't he just create a constitutional amendment to allow the great nation of California to fly free? A lot of Trump supporters would love to be rid of the degeneracy of Hollywood and the gays in the Bay Area. Shouldn't be hard to get Breitbart on board either.

nobody on Sup Forums knows what it means.

You mean the same prospering red states which voted for Trump because they're so prosperous? :^)

They'd have to build some water processing plants because otherwise they wouldn't have enough to survive without it.

California is a joke and does have an almost non existent middle class.

The living costs in California are some of the worst in the country next to New York

>let me guess you are a retard that thinks there no middle class in a state just cause there a bunch of low wage poo skins,and a shit ton of elite Jews.

The middle class in Southern California and NYC is tiny.

Here's a video of Los Angeles downtown in 2009. It's gotten worse since.

No problem. Desalination is getting cheaper these days and soon can be run off solar sources. CA will finally be free!!

Stay on your side Paco

Literally a Texan and cannot stand California or New York.

No concept of self defense or freedom in those wretch holes. Better states are like Florida, Georgia, Rhode Island, or Arizona.

urban.org/sites/default/files/2000693-revisiting-the-state-and-local-tax-deduction.pdf

He's not.

>Pay $2200 for a shitty apartment!
>Well, if you're Mexican, sleeping in there with 6 other families, that's only $25 per person! You'll make that by fishing through everyone else's fucking GARBAGE!!!
>Aren't you glad you left Mexico, that fucking hellhole, to turn the land of opportunity into a fucking hellhole!?

Meanwhile, the middle class is like "Fuck that. I'll move ANYWHERE BUT CALIFORNIA and live in a mansion while building equity for $1400 per month."

the "degeneracy of Hollywood" generates more money than most red states. Trump wants CA's economy. the federal budget relies on it.

also, how is he gonna build a wall around all of CA?

As a NJ guy I got too say GOD BLESS TEXAS

>also, how is he gonna build a wall around all of CA?

Hollywood is shit. All anyone really wants from California are the heavily-subsidized agriculture, which can be produced in pretty much any southern state for much, much cheaper once CA loses its subsidies (mostly it's 200 year old water rights deals for agriculture).

Why do kikes look like that?

>A Subsidy to High-Income Taxpayers
As noted, the deduction is foremost a transfer to higher-income taxpayers because those
taxpayers are more likely to itemize their deductions, claim higher deduction amounts, and
reduce their federal taxes by a greater percentage for each dollar of deduction claimed. Although
state and local governments can claim some portion of the subsidy by raising their own taxes on
taxpayers who benefit from the deduction, there is no guarantee that they will fully capture all
the benefits. Administering a federal subsidy in this way can cause considerable leakage in the
benefits going to the states. Further, because of federal limits imposed on deductible expenses,
some taxpayers are likely to lose the SALT deduction (most often because they are subject to the
AMT, which does not allow for the deduction of state and local taxes).

>Cousinfuckers not understanding liberal economies contribute far more to the national economy and take less in federal aid.

inbreeding

As someone who lives in NY I'm OK with this.

Thought this but they're used to paying 3$/liter for water. They'll starve when they can't grow crops

work on it faster

>No concept of self defense or freedom

San Diego:
Naval Base Coronado, Naval Air Station North Island, Naval Base Point Loma, Naval Base San Diego; Marine Corps Air Station Miramar, Marine Corps Recruit Depot San Diego; Coast Guard Station San Diego

Monterey, CA
Naval Postgraduate School Monterey (Navy, Marine Corps, Coast Guard, Air Force); Defense Language Institute (Army)

literally two of the best military cities in the nation. fuck off

Fuck califonia
t. califag

Gotta build the wall first

> there is no middle class in NY?

huh?

> inb4 you call 100k+ poor

California income tax and SDI are too high, fit and FICA are high enough.

The fuck do military bases have to do with self defense? Who cares if there's a military base if you can't even carry a gun.

not remotely his point, you have to go back paco

Are you retarded? California is the most subsidized

And besides coastal states obviously needing to have good military bases? Like your bullet buttons? Like your ability to register and vote as a dog?

> yfw can't find beans in fucking texas to build faster

trump needs to get this shit rolling

Stay in your containment state Califaggot.

We have no water and 60% of our population is useless. We'd become a dry Ukraine in like 20 months.

>mfw he will completely and utterly fuck over those liberal hellholes

kek i remember that thread months ago with the miles given and anons correcting the wall plans accordingly

>months
>weeks
ftfy

Looks like the old establishments gold mine of stealing wealth via high taxes is about to come to an end. Going to have to find some other way to to jew everyone.

This is a good point. We can't possibly have military bases outside of the U.S., say in Okinawa or Berlin or every nation on Earth except for like 4.

About 1/3 of the total welfare use is by California. However, CA has only about 1/7 of the population. 14% of the population uses 33% of the entire national welfare spending.

I hope he completely fucks over California and it's survival of the fittest.

You get rid of all the illegals in since 1986, you'll find the political split is a lot closer to 50/50.

That's rich senpai . Not middle class.

Again, boot all of the millions of illegals who are shitting up the housing market out and supply will rise again and prices fall.

The ultimate plan would be to keep the economy, and thus the taxes, and get rid of the population that isn't feeding into that.

That population in California just happens to be mostly mexican intellectuals.

It's low-middle for nyc

That's not all you need to do.

Make it illegal for non-citizens to own property. Most of the land is owned by absentee landlords and realty corporations, some of which are foreign.

Sextuple the amount of housing construction permits given per year. Los Angeles grants almost the fewest permits for residential building in the country despite being one of the highest demand places for people to live. Smash property speculation lobbies and flood the market with supply to meet the demand.

But the percentage of people making that much is roughly the same as in areas where that's fuck-you money. Ny has no middle class. Only wage slaves and well offs.

We don't need to, we just need to put some bombs underground on its border, detonate them and ship it off to fuck up japan. kill two birds with one stone

NYS Troopers start at 70k+ in NY with only a associates degree.More if near the city

The state is expensive to live in buddy

>red states prosper.

uHHHHHHHH

> low middle for nyc

I thought you were talking about the state in general. I live in a suburban town 45 minutes away from the city tho.

Just build smaller walls around San Francisco and Los Angeles.

Even the liberal sycophants in Sacramento will fall in line once they realize they're surrounded by real Americans.

t. part of the 1/3rd that voted for Trump in Commiefornia

Looks real similar to washington heights in NYC

Rich people's tax loophole.

>military bases owned and controlled by the Federal Government
>having anything to do with California

Liberals in Commiefornia are so terrified of guns, they invented the term 'assault weapons' to specifically ban guns because they look scary.

is there a similar deduction for state sales taxes?

mpc is over .90, and a sales tax affects those not claiming an income

would states just switch to that

nice

>well offs
Who then get a nice tax write off thanks to SALT i.e liberal progressive jews.

Do them one better, and give them back to Mexico.