Ballmemes thread

Ballmemes thread.

kek these always gets to me.

kek

>tfw I know that feel

This is from /rwss/.

>accident
>aggression
It's not funny when you don't even understand the NAP. Read the machinery of freedom instead of making Le Sup Forums humor threads. Enrich yourself.

t. butthutt ancap

I hate these stupid ancap memes. They operate under the false asumption that we are all sociopathic billionaires. It just a stupid premise since anarcho capitalism can create the most pieceful society we've ever had. Whoever makes this shit needs to be shot.

>When someone makes a meme you don't like and it appears on your privately owned computer which violates the NAP so you have him shot

Wrong! There will be roads and they will be operated by private firms. You just keep misrepresneting what its all about. Maybe if you could poke fun at us without resorting to strawman characterizations, you could make this meme funny. But as usual statists are just too stupid for that.

this is fucking brilliant

toppest of keks

who said anything about making funny memes?

Checked & kek'd

This one is good.

>real life people believe this.

Delusional person detected

oh and about those sweet roads brah

I love Pitbulls, great guardians! Nice guy!

user, you need to step back and relax. I'm an ancap myself and I love these. Make your own if you're so unhappy with the ones everyone else is posting.

Mua'dib! Mua'dib! Mua'dib!

>implying we are not all more or less Ancap

if there is only a few sociopaths it can fuck up everything

and there are more than a few sociopaths on this planet

>When anonymous persons violates the NAP by making fun of your ideology so you shoot them

Requesting the template.

I love this one lmao

Your right, I'm going step back and think up some better ancap memes that will portray it more fairly while still being funny. I'm not going to let these low quality statist trolls get to me.

"That's my secret, Captain. I'm always angry"

>Whoever makes this shit needs to be shot.
But that would violate the NAP agreement.

i think the term "memeballs" sounds cooler

None of these are funny, I hope you people are ashamed. These are racist sexist pedophobic, homo and transphobic, all of you should go to hell. I hate all of you conservacucks go to hell you pricks! I hope Drumpf slips on a banana and breaks his neck and dick, I wanna fuck Barron's boipucci though.

No Harkonnen scum allow

Fuck you, this hit too close to home.

This proves how little people here know about politics.

>anarcho-anything

actually kill yourself. your ideology is not conducive to a functional, fair society. it is survival of the fittest with no rules. it encourages destruction and death.

>destruction and death
>what is nature

B-but MUH NAP

I'll
Show you bait
*Kaioken x1000* ahhh I'm the legendary super Canadian polz! How before me and I'll not attack you! Ahhh! T-too much power, m-must deplete power, where is my flesh light B-Barron?
*Pumps* ahhh!!! My power level is maximum I'll take Drumpf down myself!

OVER 19 TRILLION

That violates the NAP

You're not funny

Funny? What's that? Also, favorite anime? I like CCS!

All I'm saying we could be a little friendlier with the memes OK? No one likes being offended.

Ayyyyy, being edgy but topical with the new TFS Broly Movie.

TFS sucks senpai

This shitposting isn't even good. 2/10 for effort.

Have a (you) for this.

>when someone makes memes violating the NAP so you shoot the guy

Don't you dare mention those talentless hacks. They piss me off so much, I bet TORIYAMA thinks they're just a bunch of talentless, retarded American hacks mooching off of his work.

Oh haha, c'mon let's all laugh at Canada, oh wait, I didn't vote for an orange Nazi.

Shit b8, leaf.

On the off-chance it's actually some newfag, stop taking the internet so seriously and stop tripfagging

Braceface is my favorite cartoon, it's so progressive and pushes the envelope.

Cigarettes are fucking gross. How have they not been outlawed yetz also Finland has the worst spoken and written language in the world!

>nature
humans exist outside nature due to disproportionate intelligence. if we bumped up the intellect of any species, they would rapidly become invasive as their survivability increases. nature only continues in these cycles because of natural selection and population control by other species and the elements. we have overcome these factors. unless we routinely exterminate one another (anarchy), we will eventually ruin everything anyway.

>whoever makes these is violating the NAP

this post violates the NAP

Don't you have anything better to do? I'm sure mommy will microwave some tendies if you ask

Quit feeding the troll!!

Fuck this one's gold

here's your (You) for your minimal effort.

>I'm retarded

I want to discuss politics, I think Trudeau will win again in 2019 because he's the only real candidate.

What is with these piece of shit leftist shills who post anti animal threads? Fucking disgusting trash. God I would love to fucking dissect a leftist alive while it screams in agony and begs for mommy.

I think Reddit is more your speed

Isn't it sad that Trump detractors like the shills in this very thread have nothing else left but fortune telling and wishing for him to failure?

Think about it: for this whole campaign those guys at least had hope

> polls were at their side
> media was at their side
> betting houses were at their side
> pollsters were at their side
> celebrities were at their side

And yet, their side (meaning the anti trump side) lost and lost big.

Trump now has

> the presidency
> a red senate
> a red congress
> a supreme court pick to be done weeks after being innaugurated
> probably two more to fill before the end of this first term
> not impossible two more right in the middle of his second term
> all but one state legislature needed to start constitutional changes

And now here they are: fortune telling

> Trump won't such and such
> Senate won't confirm such and such
> Congress won't pass such and such

And every step of the way, much like in the election, they get proved wrong by the facts on the ground (when Trump delivers) and then they move the next fortune telling and the next wish for things to go wrong

It is sad, really. Most of the people on this board and on this general are having the time of their lives and their presence here makes them even happier for knowing someone on the other side is here to witness it

Shills: I salute you. Keep it up tho, I'm saving this text as pasta (so I can repost it often) and let what I just said sink in

> you have no hope left other than wishing for other people failure.
> you have no power and no hope

Think about it

this

MORE.

I fucking hate pitbulls

Way to be respectful of others opinions...

Calm down senpai. I am ancap but I think they are hilarious. You should be able to laugh at yourself from time to time.

I hate namefags

MeslappingDrumpf.jpg

I don't think this is the place for you.

Fuck off you Cypriot nigger

Hey man, it's our right to have different opinions...
Pic unrelated

>They operate under the false asumption that we are all sociopathic billionaires
Thats the joke??

>mfw Trump supporters and defenders

Barron is cute thought, I wanna pound his boipucci.