Why can't niggers just go away?

Why can't niggers just go away?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MSQQpVZvOLs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

haha someone's jelly of trump's twitter attention

You think Obama is jealous of Drumpf?

He has twice the approval rating and three times the following as your Cheeto-in-chief. Try leaving your basement once in awhile.

Fuck off gook

[citation needed]

>inb4 CNN
>inb4 Wikipedia
>inb4 Snopes
>inb4 any liberal outlet

Fucking leaf.

>back to work

He hasn't held a private sector job since he was 20 years old.

Niggers just love the taxpayers money.

He's right though. You just can't compare Obama to the Annoying Orange. The former was a class act from start to finish, while the latter is a buffoon who has already degraded the office of the president.

This.
Also, literally the worst and most hipocracy-ridden president ever.

whens this guy not on vacation.

youtube.com/watch?v=MSQQpVZvOLs

>get back to work
What is he going to do as a citizen? Throw a temper tantrum in the streets with the other rioters?

No, I don't. It's the truth.

and yet trump is president and obongo is not

Look, man, I'm pretty neutral about the US elections.

But you sound so butthurt.

I just looked it up and appears that's the most popular tweet of all time.

TWO WALLS

I wouldn't expect someone who supports Trump to understand how a citizen could work out actually contribute to society. Go back to masturbating to anime you stupid faggot.

Hillary's "delete your account" had more retweets.

>Class act
>Confusing with getting things done

Listen you kangaroo fucker, the world doesn't work that way.

The best people who've made a huge impact on history weren't always the kindest.

Edison
Ford
Disney
Jobs

to name a few....these people didn't give a fuck about what other people thought of them and got shit done.

Obongo wanted to please everyone including his globalist puppet masters like Soros. This is why this pedo shit flew under his nose because he is probably the biggest pussy of a president ever.

Trump wouldn't exist without Obongo. We wouldn't have nationalism rising up so much if it wasn't for Obongo.

Go kys you don't have one iota how economics works.

And I'm tired of libtards vilifying businessmen. We need the toughest motherfuckers to do shit for us so one day we can rise to the occasion and get there ourselves.

Trump is not going to get anything done. He's a liar.

>He has twice the approval rating
(((polls)))

I wouldn't expect someone who can't even string together a sentence to explain shit to anyone. Go back to getting reamed by niggers you intellectually devoid degenerate.

Presidents and Ex-Presidents typically become pretty good friends. There are things that Trump will hear that he can only vent about to other men that shared that office, so they set up a network where they can chat about the issues and trade notes.

A

Literally none of the above was achieved by Trump on his own merits. If it wasn't for the onslaught of Russian hacking, fake news and "alternative-facts", Hillary would have won in a landslide. And even then, she still won the PEOPLE'S vote.

well there's the lucrative public speaking circuit to consider

he can still serve a function. people already liken him to MLK and Malcom X. He could be a real force for positive change in the black communities.

Course he's just gonna play golf and give a commencement speech to a crowd of white college graduates

Tried that once, they called it "Liberia." Didn't really work out.

BLEACHED

Just being here will end in you believing what we do. Youre treading on dangerous ground canadacuck. We all started like you.

he is just a CIA asset anyway, he will basically get walked out for holiday specials like a muppet until the normies get their heads out of the sand

Considering he's done nothing to promote positive change and racial divisions are worse now than they have been for decades, I sincerely doubt he'd manage anything worthwhile even if he tried.

he could. he just hasn't tried. because he doesn't care

I'm just b8ing for (you)s desu

Because you follow them like the nigger you are, you dumb nigger.

But he's making a giant computer farm to race for AI in muh Chicango or something

LISTEN TO HIM YOU POOR SOUL.
we all started off just baiting people.

The cotton won't pick itself

>implying Obama wouldn't've demolished Trump if they ran against each other

He's going on vacation again?!!?

> be lefty
> leaving house daily
> comute to art gallery
> wearing weird ass hipster outfit
> people looking at me
> is it because of my dyed hair, septum or artsy tattoos?
> maybe im being opressee
> updatingsocialmedia.script
> arive at 'work'
> throwing fruits at my new exquisitely designed artwork
> taking 15 min breaks every two hours to recharge creative juices
> Iwatch rings
> its420.wnr
> go back home to watch HBO series with strong and independent women
> rewatched season 6 again
> timetogotobed.zip
> annudah productive day while user stayed in basement

He has more followers than Trump, and that's why it has more likes and retweets, trump gets like half of that or at least 1/4th and he's only been politically relevant for about a year. Whereas Obama had 8 years to get his followers. In 4-8 years Trump will be 10x more popular than Obama follower wise and his likes and retweets will probably be double. Just wait. Trump gained 1 million followers in the past week alone and might hit 23 mil in less than 30 days from now. Lol.

Lmao this dude probably just figured out how to promote his tweets.