Our sweet prince shall no longer be pestered

Shot down the harassment of

That nose

>suspended indefinitely

So, is that another term for 'fired' or did she get promoted?

My family has noses like that but we're not Jews.

>(((Writer)))

The nose knows

it's a term for fired

>that nose
gee i wonder

t. Goldberg

Take it easy son. Her sorry arse is as sorry as a motherfucker.

>picking on a child

wtf

We are not done with her yet.

Keep digging up more dirt on her. Let's make this hurt.

We will forgive her if she makes a giant article writing about the glory of KEK and his infinite wisdom and divinity.

I actually thought the joke was kinda funny unlike 99% of SNL, Colbert, and the like

I would date her tbqhwyf

What was the tweet?

leave it to Rosie!

What did she tweet?

IT'S ANOTHER SHOAH

Wow, today was pretty good!

this

They should fire all the writers, because it's a comedy, that's not funny, and hasn't been since Farley died.

That doesn't seem that bad..

>(((Writer)))
Oy Vey

Wow, Drumpfkins are incredibly soft. Bless Israel #MAGA

>>wtf

it's a jew man. they are an inbred, twisted, vile, lying race.

Italians also have noses like that. They're very similar to jews.

But that's kinda funny.
Fuck ya'll.

>Make a joke
>Get fired

Fuckin soft skinned faggots, learn to take a joke. No better than the sjws

>implying you aren't mad as fuck
Stay delusional, sore loser.

I've been asking people this for years...

>1900-SUICIDE

>Asking to be excused for something "inexcusable"

WE WUZ JEWS AND SHIEET

Seriously, this is the kind of shit we hate from the left. If the right actually bitches about this, I swear.

Pretty funny desu. Cunts need to stop being so triggered.

Yes, but notice how hooked their noses are.

Yeah. You should totally be able to attack a 10 year old, tha shit is mad funny dawhhhg... ayyyyyy

Leaf debris

Except the kid isn't home schooled he goes to a rather exclusive private school in Manhattan.

Holy quads of truth.

>autism

>Be a writer for a comedy show
>Tweet something kind of funny
>Get fired
I know SNL hasn't been funny in years, but I didn't think they were actively firing writers for having a sense of humour.

>i deeply regret my offensive words
You know this is just going to spin round back on all you faggots right? Fucken dumb cunts helping them shut us down with shit like this. It was just a joke.

user, it's time we told you about your great grandmother. Sit down.

(((italians))) Mongrel whites, you mean.

Kek will guide us if we are willing to listen.

That's actually kind of funny. The one time a leftist gets a good shot in the other leftists berate her. Stupid cucks.

That's not the point. We have to take every single opportunity available to us to fuck over leftists in the media. They've literally been executing the same plan to perfection for the last 8 years and that's why we are in this situation.

Time to nut up, buttercup.

(yes, it was funny and probably true)

trumptards want safe spaces haha

Wow so sincere, doesn't sound like a manufactured PR tweet at all

gotta play their game.

only way we win.

Make her suffer to send a messahe!

The sloping nose is Semitic

No ifs and buts

The Roman nose has a hump, but it goes straight again

You can do that by being morally consistent in a way that everyone can see. The leftists are beginning to alienate more people and as they get more and more hysterical, they will fuck up with increasing intensity.

People on the right should really be sticking up for her but I guess they need to remain loyal to their God Emperor.

CHECKED

Fuck you. She ain't Italian. Jew for sure.

(Pictured below: an Italian woman)

it's wrong they banned her for this. Can we stop pretending like President's kids are off limits? They're not regular kids, they are purposely used for campaign promotion and they deserve to be criticized on that basis alone

Just look at that big fat semitic nose.

Goddamn.

This. It would really fuck with their narrative if Sup Forums campaigned to get her hired again.

we cannot accept a asymmetrical war. why only the left is allowed to do everything they can to fuck us over and over again? we have to reject this notion of politeness, good manners and fair game.

we are at war against the left!

they'll quietly bring her back in a month or so
-or-
she'll get a bunch of lefitst sympathy, appear as a commentator on msnbc, and be given an HBO special

What a repugnant kike bitch.

I'd love to take a baseball bat to that curved beak of hers.

Damn. Lorne did it. I'm honestly surprised. He's never backed down like this before, ever. He's always backed his writers over freedom of speech issues.

I'm really curious how this went down in the SNL offices. The writing staff must be pissed. They've had far worse get on-air. The only thing I can imagine that could sway Lorne like that is his sponsors raised hell.

I'm gonna bet in a few weeks, it will be announced quietly she's moved on to other opportunities.

It's called hypocrisy, you fucking cuck. Make them hold themselves to their own standards.

>If the right actually bitches about this
the left bitched about this

Look at how fucking enormous her kike nose is, holy shit.

Katie (((Rich)))

You might want a DNA test Herschel.

If you're just taking advantage of the current atmosphere of extreme sensitivity, bravo.

If you're actually butthurt about that little shit Barron then ha ha fuck you

You act like they have the winning strategy. That probably isn't the case. The left grew to the power and prominence it did in large part due to the antics of the right. For a long time, the right were the puritan feelings police that wanted to regulate everyone's attitude and censor things that were offensive. That is why the left got strong! People increasingly disliked it and the left's bit sold better movies because it just told people to feel good.

Now the pendulum is swinging in the other direction because the left is getting super Nazi feelings police and trying to regulate everyone's attitude.

We have better arguments on our side when it comes to SJWism and we should apply them consistently. This is a war of minds.

But you don't blame the kids for what their parents do. Criticize Trump, not his son.

Also, the kid has autism. How fucking low must you be to attack a child with a disability?

It would be hypocritical of US to pretend that we're offended by their jokes when we tend to fundamentally oppose them on their moralizing of jokes.

Yes, they are hypocritical but you won't prove that by being a hypocrite.

Good job, Sup Forums.

You've become the SJW mob you hated. Way to hold yourself to your own standards.

If she got suspended/fired for that, Al Franken should be in jail for some of the stuff he said on-air back when he was a writer.

It was a lame tweet, at best. Not funny, even as black humor. But I'm surprised Micheals suspended her.

Be real interesting to see what the fallout is. The people who work on that show go through hell, writers and actors, and they may have people rejecting the show after this, if they're now held responsible for their humor.

It truly is an alternate timeline we're in. Putin must have nuked us on Election Day, and shoved us into a different universe. Lorne Michaels suspending a writer...bizarro universe!

Quad sevens, those are KEK'S numbers. He has spoken: This is sjw tier.
If anything we should be the better men and make a statement by trying to get her job back. Getting fired over a fucking joke is retarded.

Dan Harmon hired her as a writer for Rick and Morty within hours of this being announced.

Ugly cunt fuck her

They made a republican staffer resign in disgrace for joking about the Obama's niglets.

She still has a job. She got off light.

Hopefully she will be a camwhore now so I can see those big jew tits

you are right, but we have to clean up the public spaces first and remove their cultural power. freedom and sound reasoning will come with this.

I wonder how well Lorne and Trump get along?

They've known one another for so many years.

>I got caught

damn you are spot on
the great, hawkish roman nose is pretty good looking.

fuck off shill

Why, they've been doing this for past 2 decades to regular Joes.

Hurts being on the receiving end, does it?

People who notice this are starting to see liberal bullshit being used against people who criticize Trump.

People on the left, who aren't the radicals we despise, are going to notice that the nonsense of the left can also be turned against them.

If BOTH the left and the right act like her being fired for a joke was justified, where are people supposed to turn?

>Sup Forums political snowflakes
Joke wasn't even that offensive

They're loosing for a reason you fucking idiot, why would you want to take tips from failures?

Let's get these kikes out of entertainment and concentrate their population in Israel, like a containment zone.

They've already tried to genocide us once, do we need to let them do it again?

>I'm so sorry

My transition from being a traditional lefty to the quasi right libertarian that I am now began because I saw this kind of shit happening, so you have to remember that your movement generates a lot of appeal for NOT doing that.

Hell, even on issues where I completely disagree with people on the right, I am much more sympathetic to their positions now, and part of that is because of how insane the left is acting.

The left is being held to the same standards that they created.

Fuck off with this retarded argument.

Sweet jesus look at the size of that nose

>the same standards they created
>they created

So what, you're capitulating to their standards? You're adopting those standards? Their standards are shit and we are the ones who have been pointing that out all along.

>My transition from being a traditional lefty to the quasi right libertarian

You are the absolute scum of the Earth and you deserve nothing but an agonizing death. We do not want you, we do not need you. Die, subuhman.

Rake yourself faggot

Why so blurry?