Antifa Faggots get clocked - ask cops to help - yell at cops

youtube.com/watch?v=AtyKTeSpjbo

I promise you Antifa Faggots, time will come and you will hang. Hahahahhaha.

FAGGOTS!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-qCVbp3pFwo
kike
youtube.com/watch?v=4C29tvzTyKw
youtube.com/watch?v=e-ZVkESecXk
youtube.com/watch?v=u1sEt3NjHNA&t=3s
youtube.com/watch?v=bcJTfgIoCKA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kek.

So did the girl strike first? Is that why the guy wasn't arrested? I'm confused.

Yup - you can see her swing at him. At that point it's self defense. He hits her once and stops when she's no longer a threat.

What did the guy being arrested do? The camera moves.

The rumors are true... They dont even know what they signed up for.

>she doesnt look like a woman to me

oooooooooooooooooooohhhhh

I think he's the guy who tried to stab him with a flag

That said, if you listen to the dialogue from the cops later, sounds like the guy who punched the chick was arrested as well

>We are the works
>blocking the workers
>punch the workers
>SHE A WOMAN!!! GET EM COPS!!!

>SHOW ME WHAT A POLICE STATE LOOKS LIKE!

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=-qCVbp3pFwo

Antifa btfo thread?

wdf does that mean?

They asking the Police state for help I am so confused.

the best part is that that person is now guilty of a felony

>can i speak to my comrade
antifa confirmed for LARPing 16 yr olds

kike book.com/events/226132767826074/permalink/253522281753789/?notif_t=event_mall_reply¬if_id=1485215436979217
Antifa protesting a Milo event at my university this week.

HEY HEY

HO HO

He punched that woman in self defense but shouldn't he be arrested for somewhat running into them or did the cops let it pass cause it was just a bump?

what burzum song it that

>getting arrested for bumping into someone on your way to work

The cringe... it is stronk with this one...

CALL TO ACTION FOR ALL ANTICOMS AT THIS UNIVERSITY.

It looks like the cops made them break the chain so the blonde woman could get through. The guy rushed through with her and bumped into the guy.

POLICE STATE HAS GOT TO GO

he's a big guy

>can i speak to my comrade

>c-can I speak to my comrade?

>be antifa
>destroying private property
>menacing
>being cunts
>get rustled
>police don't give a fuck about antifa
>much police states.jpg

He was arrested. You can hear the cop saying it a few times but they keep talking over him.

How is it that we have allowed literal communists to terrorize our streets? when did it all go wrong?

>we are the workers
>you bourgeois cunt

kek

I have absolutely zero respect for AntiFa.

>WE CARE ABOUT THE WORKERS
>block traffic and prevent workers from working

Dumb cunts

Have Antifa tried this horseshit in a city that doesn't have strict gun control?

NO TRUMP
NO KKK
NO FASCIST YOU ESS EH?

Yeh but those workers in traffic clearly didn't seize the means of roads. They're not real communists.

Not that I know of. I keep waiting for one in Houston

Hahaha no. And it probably won't happen. Imagine the bodycount if they did this shit in the midwest.

That's the guy I want by my side beating leftist skulls in the street.

idk.. I'm just tired of seeing these cunts destroy property and beat people up yet pretend to be the good guys.

I want anti commies to kick their fucking ass

God damnit lets just kill each other already

mods ban youtube please this is getting spammed by reupload accounts all day

Checked.

>i got punched in the face "we were just trying to stop that man" KEK cops are probably tired of their shit aswell

Are they anarchists or communists?

Soros bought and paid whores basically.

>She doesn't look like a woman to me!

Based.

It's hilarious watching these scrawny masked cowards get rekt.

>we are the workers, the country runs because of us

Stopping people from going to work on a week day

Anarcho-communists it looks like. The highest quality.

forgot image

Thank you, I was about to cry

Anti-fa straining their pathetic little voices trying to sound masculine is so cute.

>Tfw Antifa shiteating cucks can only "fight" for their cause in groups or by suckerpunching someone while they're distracted and cant retaliate

I would love to see them pull that shit on md

>"can I speak to my comrades?"

What a fucking faggot

>we are the workers

They are unemployed though? The guy they were abusing was literally trying to get to work. What a bunch of retarded cunts. Also lold at him using comrade unironically

Why are anarchists communists?
I'm confused

Because they have no ideology and no ability to think, they are just brainwashed footsoldiers.

youtube.com/watch?v=4C29tvzTyKw

Do they come with an inbuilt camera?

all antifa aboard the fun train choo choo

Because they are literally retarded? It's the same everywhere with these leftist retards. They oppose fascism but they want to limit people's right to speak and act within the law with violence.

I'd like to see the police bash their skulls in with their batons

i love police. i used to sympathize with antifa like a decade ago, just a little bit but now i honestly want to see them sent to the camps. the are a degenerate menace by any standard.

>HEY HEY
>HO HO

Why do they always build walls? I thought the left was against it.

When the old guy tells them to get a job and the anarchist yells back: "WE ARE THE WORKING PEOPLE!"
Top fucking kek.

The police is so damn pro-Trump it's insane. Love it!

>"wahhhh he hit a woman completely unprovoked!!!"

they are all liars

directionless youth looking for a cause to make them feel important and for social media praise

they don't even know what they're talking about. their entire movement and image is based on things they've seen in movies and tv.

First one on this album.

youtube.com/watch?v=e-ZVkESecXk

Communism's end goal is to establish a society where everyone gets everything for free and everyone is equal. This usually involves a nation state and a government to regulate everything. Essentially they want to live in fantasy land.

Anarchists want what communists want but without a government or a nation state. These people are usually irredeemably autistic.

of course not.

They are ancoms so don't expect much

Sad.

Sauce?

>The random biker dudes save his ass so hard.
Respect brothers in leather.

fkin faggot

Literally has her nane in the pic
Rion Utsunomiya

Top KEK

Worst part about going to the inauguration was listening to the protesters playing that awful slogan over and over for hours on repeat

These faggots are only tough in groups and in states where you can't conceal carry.

>We can't fucking leave DC until we get him out of jail.

Either mommy and daddy are footing the bill, or that guy is sitting in a cell for a long fucking time, because you know none of those dildos has a job.

> Antifa

Bunch of fucking grubs. I love all this liberal violence it's hilarious, especially whthey're king hitting and spitting on the conservatives with the guns...... how fucking dumb can you be?

How are those on the bottom are liberals?
You fucking retarded.

what's a Nerthus?
are you a Nerthus?

>"We are the workers"
KEK

I'm calling bullshit. The only thing these degenerates are producing on a daily basis are more members of the victim class. Your BS in *whatever* studies doesn't produce anything for the economy; don't call yourselves "workers".

Question:

Sup Forums, how do you guys deal with getting aggresive in public or dealing with aggressive people? My heart rate jumps and I tend to get jumpy and my voice wavers a bit. Is it possible to learn how to deal with high stress situations? I can't imagine becomming a cop or something and being forced to act as a voice of authority in high stress or high risk situations. Is it just a natural gift some people have, or does it get easier when you practice?

It struck me as the most selfish thing a person could say about a comrad being taken by pigs.

You've got a few seconds to stop yourself from acting on impulse and then you've got to ground yourself. You know the usual paying attention to things you can see, feel, smell & hear. Everyone has a fight/flight response, you've just got to practice & it becomes habit.

>Is it just a natural gift some people have, or does it get easier when you practice?

both of those are true, just not true for everybody

not even memeing, i got from 0 to 100 in an instant. luckily i havent had anyone try to actually fuck with me, im not i very good shape but im not above using teeth or going for the eyes/balls, so really if i got in a fight there would be no good end to it.

It's just difficult for me to calm down. Even when watching videos of people confronting the police or street fights I feel very on edge. I feel as though I understand you need to be calm in those situations, but my heart races and my brain tends to go a mile-a-minute. I think it's the subconscious part of it all that makes me feel more panicked than I want to be.

Same way, I watch more of them hoping to desensitize myself some.

Have you ever actually been in a fight before?

The trick is overcoming your fear of the consequences (I.e. Getting your ass kicked). Think of it like riding a bike. It's scary the first time but after you fall a few times it's not that bad. After you get used to falling you don't fear it anymore and get better because of it.

Hopefully "Tim" got raped in jail by some big black guy named Jamal.

started playing this youtube.com/watch?v=u1sEt3NjHNA&t=3s
at a lower vol in the background. of the video in the op.

>Anarcho-communism jumper
The meme is real

I laughed too

50 antifags vs 1 guy
youtube.com/watch?v=bcJTfgIoCKA

Aren't those the rioters that were against Ukraine continuing close trade with Russia instead of joining the EU? They're pretty liberal, by our standards.

>FUCK DA POLICE!
>HELP ME POLICE!

Every goddamn time

COMPLETE AND UTTER LIARS.

that's probably the main reason the cops didn't arrest the trump supporter (or """"Arrested""""" him but immediately let him go). because they've dealt with these feaux-revolutionary hipster antifa faggot scum nonstop for the past 20 years and the cops definitely, undoubtedly know all their dirty tricks.

the cops know all the antifag scum are lying. they know the antifa start everything and claim to be the victim. all cops aren't as dumb as soros and his whores want us to believe