WTF I LOVE TRADE DEALS NOW

Trumpfags will defend anything I mean FUCKING ANYTHING he does.

Other urls found in this thread:

beloitdailynews.com/article/20170123/AP/301239818
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Development_Index
forbes.com/sites/dinamedland/2014/08/08/the-ties-that-bind-uk-is-the-largest-foreign-investor-in-the-us-by-far/#43df87796985
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why? that sound cool

What's so bad about this?

Why are you posting here spic faggot?

No, seriously. We would genocide you if we could. It's not just memes and jokes.

Go to some spic forum and talk there.

The problem isn't trade deals themselves, it's shitty trade deals that hardly benefit us that are the problem

Leftists continue to prove they don't know anything about fucking anything.

They're not even leftist, they're the ignoran mainstream idiot masses.

Left wingers supported Brexit.
Left winger supported the stopping of TPP.
You're not even left wing, just huge tools.

EU ON SUICIDE WATCH

EU UND DEUTSCHLAND BTFO

item-based free trade deals are fine, if both countries agree on it and they benefit through the specialization. Britain receives grains, lowering the price of food while the U.S receives.. well nothing really since the EU already took all their companies and gave them to the poorer countries.

It's when instead of two similar countries making deals happen its asymetrical, where a first world country makes a deal with a less developed country. Less developed country can then manufacture goods to be imported back into the home country which is great for the rich, but stiffles the production and job growth in the mother country.

t. Fat sperg

>trying this hard to fit in

Hilltard: "buhh EU? deutschland? whaa... man fuck trump doe."

I assume you're being ironic but honestly given the shit that comes out of (and goes into) scatifa mouths it's hard to tell.

You are the autist who doesn't know that trade deals per se aren't bad, and doesn't understand why people didn't like tpp and TTIP, but no problem, you will soon too have a Highschool degree and understand.

Why have you been posting this shit in every thread and making this thread a million times today?

Mexicans aren't spics, if you are going to insist on using ignorance based slurs, please use them right. Mexicans are wetbacks ffs.

This is what happens when you don't listen to Trump and only listen to what other people tell you about Trump.

You end up completely confused by his actions and standpoints and become utterly detached from reality.

I enjoy watching the confusion myself.

>why? that sound cool

There is a little thing called the Korean US free trade deal. Just look how "cool" it is.

Maybe it's the new ctr talking point?

>trade deal
>with another first world white nation that doesn't pay its workers $0.15 an hour

Literally nothing wrong with this

Exited England & USA & Israel
Out of un
Kek

Trump was always against multi-lateral trade deals that don't advance American interest.

Bilateral trade deals that serve American interests are fucking fine you faggot OP.

tfw still best ally

beloitdailynews.com/article/20170123/AP/301239818
>Trump adviser: Canada well positioned for NAFTA negotiation

>"I don't think he should be enormously worried," Schwarzman said of Trudeau. "Canada is held in very high regard. We have balanced trade between the U.S. and Canada and that's not the kinds of situation where you should be worrying."

>He said trade between U.S and Canada is a model for the way trade relations should be.

Look what this deal with first world developed South Korea did.

so are you saying that we shouldn't trade with anyone?
what is the point of this thread

They think that because the TPP was a shit deal that trump thinks all trade is bad.

>so are you saying that we shouldn't trade with anyone?

>TRADE BETWEEN NATIONS NEVER HAPPENED PRIOR TO 1970S WHEN TRADE DEALS WERE CREATED

You are a special kind of stupid?

>They think that because the TPP was a shit deal that trump thinks all trade is bad.

((((((((Trade)))))))))

TRADE DEALS AREN'T ABOUT TRADE

THIS IS 1984 ORWELLIAN SPEAK!

Thank you for posting this. This is the funniest Trump tweet of all time.

>south korea
>first world

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Development_Index

but i also live in the border, the opposite one

>two highwage economies trading freely
>strengthening a strategic partnership against the euros
>joint US-UK space missions soon
>crymoarlibtards

Hmmm... there sure are a lot of pointless graphs in this thread. Looks like the Obama leaf got a US proxy.

I already disproved this talking point user.
Got anymore stupid right wing talking points?

Honestly, northern Mexicans are the issue. There's a good chance that you're bro tier.

Break Europe, Break Kalergi pratical idealism cancer.

Yeah facts that don't agree with your world view tend to be just pointless.

I just want to thank trumpestein 3D because now my country is off TPP and i can still torrent the fuck of everything without americans trying to regulate my internet

hope you burgers like tea, you're gonna get a shitload of it

wtf i hate trump now

>hurr durr city people are smarter

>trump says the entire campaign he's going to rip up shitty trade deals and make better ones
>trump works on a trade deal with a favored partner
>HA HA DRUMPFKINS BTFO THE FUCK OUT HE LIED TO YOU HE'S TRADING WITH PEOPLE

we were never opposed to trade deals or free and fair trade. but the shit has to be fair you stupid fuck.

thankfully the left is too stupid to realize this and looks like a bunch of morons when they speak. thanks for being a useful idiot bruv

Nothing's bad about it. Trump wants access to Britains goods and since the EU will impose tarrifs if they have their way, the threat of agri goods going to the US is going to force the EU hand vs the British markets

How many times are you going to make this thread?

You faggot newblooded kid, we had already ordained this deal back when brexit won. Of course, you weren't around back then, so.

>Implying you don't want British buttons

Brtitish buttons are amazing. You're gonna be drowning in so many British buttons your head will spin.

Libtards will attack anything Trump does, and I mean FUCKING ANYTHING he does.

>Libtards will attack anything Trump does, and I mean FUCKING ANYTHING he does.

Still making excuses for Don the con man I see. We gonna have to deal with you fags for four years doing this?

>trade deals that open our borders to beaner scum and sell our national sovereignty to the chinks is bad

>trade deals between two friendly anglo nations is somehow just as bad

>t. CTR shill

So, are they still paying you or are you so butthurt you do it got free?

>ordained this deal back when brexit won.

Ok so you are no different from the neoliberals pushing TPP and EU. Expect you want closer ties to UK.

convenient that you ignored all the other good arguments in this thread

>CTR
>in current year

Didn't realize it was Oct 2016 still kid. Still think Trump was only "playing the game" and will gas the kikes now that he's in?

Good. I'm going to buy a Triumph motorcycle next year.

>convenient that you ignored all the other good arguments in this thread

Convenient that there was no good arguments. Now address the point I made or off yourself fag.

Nigga, what are you talking about?

a trade deal with the UK isn't going to surrender US or UK sovereignty because you know that what TPP was going to do.

you need to up your game before you come on here spewing your ignorance. use the google machine and learn something

>Nigga, what are you talking about?

You are still using CTR. So they have been spending millions of dollars the last 3 months after the election for no reason at all to shit post on a Malaysian image board full of teenagers.

>we
There is no we since you clearly don't belong here.

>for years
>Fuck the TPP
>we will lose everything

>Trump btfo's TPP
>*Autistic screeching
>wtf Trump you pos how could you do this to us
When will the left learn

We pledged our support for the U.K. when brexit won because we knew how the communist eu beast would react to it. Getting closer with Greater Britain is a part of the transition.

>a trade deal with the UK isn't going to surrender US or UK sovereignty because you know that what TPP was going to do.

No it will lower our wages, worker protections (remember UK is also ruled by the Conservative Party there), MASSIVELY increase trade deficit, and enrich multi-national corporations like every other trade deal ever passed.

>FUCK TRADE DEALS
>FUCK TPP, FUCK NAFTA, FUCK KOREAN TRADE DEAL
>gets in
>I LOVE TRADE DEALS
>LET'S HAVE A TRADE DEAL

>There is no we since you clearly don't belong here.

Sure

>Getting closer with Greater Britain is a part of the transition.

Wow so instead of having a shitty trade deal with Japan and other countries, we have a shitty trade deal with the UK! BRILLIANT MOVE DON!

>all trade deals are bad
top kek

>trade deals are good trust me goy

Just further proving my point.

I'm really excited about the newfound closeness between the USA and the UK - looking forward to visiting the US in the summer

So you are in fact, doing it for free?

>Just further proving my point.

Yeah you should go back.

>being a retard
are you the same guy who's been doing this all day?

>t. NewFag TryHarder McPlebbit

our harbors havent gotten their share of tea in ~300 years, its about that time again.

Using the same images and saying the same thing? Yeah, it is.

Could you make it anymore blindingly obvious that you're a newfag?

Only redditors, nu pol, and cuckservatives love Donald Trump. Real Sup Forums knows he's a kike puppet and been calling him out as a neocon faggot for years now.

as a Mexican immigrant who convinced his entire fucking family to vote trump and has convinced various people that the holocaust never ever happened, get the fuck off my board you cuck

At least get new images, change up your wording, so it's not so glaRingle obvious that it's just one shill. You're better than this man.

>liberals and reading/listening comprehension
All trade deals are bad, just like all mexicans are drug deals and rapists right?

Like I said, don't fall for the disinfo campaign to turn this board into a subsidiary of Israeli government.

HAHAHAHAHAH pol is so stupid sometimes...

>what is a bilateral trade agreement

What a fucking cuck
Free trade with South Korea hurt America, free trade with UK will be no different
Free trade is bad, only cuckservatives and "classical liberals" push for that train wreck

This.

>All trade deals are bad,

Yeah because he sure said that in the campaign trail, oh wait no he didn't.

I'm more than willing to bet that you're the kike here shill.

>bilateral trade agreement

Is just as shitty as TPP. Prove me wrong with memes faggot.

>no proof its bad
>DEFEND THIS!

The burden of proof is on you.

>Free trade with South Korea hurt America, free trade with UK will be no different

THANK YOU

Every trade deal has been bad for American workers.

>BUT BUT IT WASN'T REAL TRADE DEALS!

During the lead up to the referendum, Trump helped give them some confidence by saying that if he was president, they would be at the front of the line for trade deals. They won the brexit, Trump reaffirmed what he said previous. Now Trump is president, and looking to make a trade deal with UK. So what, exactly, the fuck are complaining about? That he kept his word?

Exactly like he said some, not all, IILLEGAL Mexicans were drug dealers and rapists. He is going after the criminals and deporting their illegal asses, just as he is going to destroy terrible trade deals.

>convinced various people that the holocaust never ever happened

You've taken it too far. The holocaust denial is just ironic. Sup Forums is a libertarian board, not some natsoc circlejerk

Le trumpd le up le trick le down leconomics

Free trade with hwite nations for mutual benefit, else need tariffs.

Why would you not want this to happen? Why would you want to be stingy Jews to us? We're a great benefit to American desu

>In its report, Sterling Assets, the CBI reveals that the UK is the largest foreign investor in the U.S., supporting nearly one million jobs across the country. At year-end 2012, the UK - by investing $487 billion in the U.S. - was almost $200 billion ahead of the next large investor (Japan). The UK's investment amounts to 18% of the total $2.7 trillion of foreign direct investment (FDI) in America, and is "substantially higher" than that of other large foreign investors namely Japan, the Netherlands, Canada and France, says the CBI.

forbes.com/sites/dinamedland/2014/08/08/the-ties-that-bind-uk-is-the-largest-foreign-investor-in-the-us-by-far/#43df87796985

It's a return to the gilded age of the robber barons