Can You Be a "Degenerate" While Also Being Redpilled?

Title. Me and my gf have tattoos and piercings, she watches anime and we both play vidya, sometimes go out drinking. You would look at us and say "degenerate" because of how we look, but we both voted for Trump and I am a nationalist with a lot of conservative values

You're probably a good person and more of a man than an average Sup Forumsack. Chill, man.

Don't they have scared straight stuff where students talk to degenerates?

What do you mean?

Pretty much this

Lol no way me too OP i love anime and i love hanging out with my tatted up girlfriend and my based red pilled Mexican American friend.

What kind of person worries about if he would be considered" degenerate" by anonymous people online.

Jesus Christ, get your shit together.

does falling for the herbal jew while being politcally redpilled make you degenerate?

Yes, if you're rational, levelheaded and have at least a decent iq. Lil Wayne is a smart nigger and only acts as a degenerate because he was indoctrinated into it and its the easiest way to appeal to other blacks. He's very talented as far as rap goes and did well in school.

I don't actually care that much. I just saw a bunch of people spouting "muh tattoos and color hair is degenerate" over and over in a thread and it got me thinking that "degenerate" doesn't necessarily mean bluepilled or leftist, it seems like it really doesn't mean anything at all

>Me and my gf have tattoos and piercings
Degenerate because you don't even get to enjoy it
>buh buh b-uuh I enjoy it every day
I'm sure you look at your piercings and tattoos every day and think about how much joy they are.

Lolwut?

If he was smart, he'd have stopped promoting degeneracy to blacks...

The redpill is just information. What you choose to do with that information is what makes you degenerate or not.

>tattoos
Stopped right there. Probably should have just killed yourself by the time the ink dried.

Well look at it this way, he can act like a nigger and make millions or have to work a hard job to earn a few 100k that he probably won't even have the time to enjoy. It's a dilemma without a right answer

Being red pilled and being degenerate aren't mutually exclusive. You can be both, either, or neither.

The opposite of red pilled isn't degenerate. It's blue pilled.

The opposite of degenerate isn't red pilled. It's based.

I'm conservative and have some tattoos, piercings, and dress like a hipster. Still go to church every Sunday (take the shit out/cover it up though in the house of the Lord).

You'd be amazed how easy it is to redpill ppl just by not being autistic and "looking the part".

Don't do any drugs though.

Degenerate

There are many different redpills. Some are compatible with being a degenerate forever, some arent. The stronger dose redpills arent

It's more of a general sign than a secure diagnosis. For example, not all black people are criminals but when you come across a random person his race is still a relevant statistical factor when you're trying to determine whether he is likely to be a criminal.

I'm reasonably confident that if you were to create a database of people's moral values and their having tattoos and piercings an algorithm would find a connection between having them and behaving in ways that Sup Forums considers degenerate.

I would put money on the claim that tattooed people are above averagely likely to approve of deviant (in the literal sense) sexual behaviours. for example.

There's no such thing as moral degeneracy. That's just something people made up to make it easier to feel good about killing people.

>The probabilists
>They believe they can control the future
>There's a 70% chance they're right

being a degenerate is when you let other people fuck your gf / accept queers / glorify inferiority

In my opinion, living a clean sober lifestyle is part of being redpilled.

Tattoos are a problem because they can act as a barrier keeping you from positions of power. Another part of being redpilled is realizing that achieving a position of power is crucial to defeat the long-term liberal agenda.

If you have tats and drink, not the end of the world. A lot of cool working class people I know have tattoos and are pretty red-pilled. I think it's better to maintain a cleaner image in the long run though.

you're not helping anyone if you look and act like a disgrace. you're part of the problem. it doesn't matter what thoughts are running through your head if you're wearing the wrong uniform.

Maybe you just "awoke" a little too late. Your mind can still be restored to focus and rationality. Your skin might be wasted but you can still work on your muscles and cardio. You can still be a good representative of the perfect human.

>Another part of being redpilled is realizing that achieving a position of power is crucial to defeat the long-term liberal agenda.

this. there is nothing more important for pushing the conservative agenda than by making sure conservative thinkers are the ones filling political office, starting small businesses, and rising through the ranks of STEM professionals.

liberal riff raff can mire in pointless academia and social "movements", you guys need to be making money.

>There's no such thing as moral degeneracy
Some behavior is degenerate and take away a persons power. Just as some sicknesses can be degenerate against the flesh, and eat it away. That is how I use the word "Degenerate" atleast. As a generalization from the rottening of flesh to the rottening of mind and power.

I'm in a threesome relationship with an /fa/ trans girl (she has a huge tattoo on her back and arms but only the three of us know about it) and a bossy black girl with dreads

2 of us voted for Trump, 1 for Istvan, and we're thoroughly versed on philosophy and psychology

I have an eyebrow piercing and forearm tattoos, used to socially smoke weed and getting drunk once every few months, I consider myself pretty red pilled, based.

well policies against tattoos are in sharp decline.
you can join the military with a decent amount of tattoos.
Unless they are on your face/neck.

>tattoos

You realize since everyone has tattoos now, that getting them isn't rebellious anymore? Everyone and their mom has a tattoo. It's a mark of a normie sheep. Not getting any tattoos is counter-culture now. So is lifting weights, keeping a clean image and not over-indulging in drugs and drinking.

Well, no one is perfect and you seem fine - chill out and listen to some cybernazi

you only mentioned you being conservative. What about lady?

Just by voting for Trump does mean you are redpilled.

Look.
You need be example for your children.
And once your 14 year old kiddy asks you mommy can i pierce my clit what you gonna say if you aren't living the example. Piercings are degenerate.
Tatooos are degenerate.

I understand people are liberal till they hit 25 but cmon mane. Step up. Clean your plate.

Your kid is gonna call you a hypocrite and lose the respect for you.

If you have to ask whether or not you're a degenerate, you probably are.

Yes you can, but not if you have gone this farThis spanicuck will always be a bluepilled moron

You're pretty much my best friend and his gf, except maybe for the anime.

The problem is not how you look, but that other people who look like you have ruined your reputation. But that only means that you will have to get through a first layer of suspiscion. You will just have to accept that and get on with your life. We all have stereotypes hanging around our necks by choice or not. That doesn't mean you can not turn the stereotype upside down.

I don't mind tats and piercings because they make it easier to distinguish which women to avoid.

degenerate is as degenerate does.

>Can You Be a "Degenerate"
thats like most of Sup Forums though.
everyone has there 2-3 degenerate things.
one that note, fuck anime and fuck slant people

Tattoos are degenerate because they are disgusting poisons entering your system, it is vandalism of your body, your temple. Even piercings are pathetic to the degree of delusional manic indulgence. Only the supreme weakness of being obsessed by temptation, and utter unwillingness to ascend to the complete power is what makes people deny this. People need to learn how to perceive the sweet immortal fragrance of power, let it guide them.

2deep4you inferior filthy plebs.

But don't worry dear degenerates. On the day of the rope you will see what it looks like when the naturally selected ubermensch pressures you into the one final submission I will eat you and everything you have lived for, your existence will become a mere shadow under my mercy. Soon.

I thought about getting tattoos, ones that are actually artful and have cultural meaning, but I realize they carry a degeneracy with it. Sure, sloots will probably sploosh but I'm above it all.

I think dressing appropriately and having a taste in art is more productive.

I garuntee you your tattoos are fucking gay

>Vandalism of your body
>you chose to get a tattoo
>vandalism
???
>inb4 tattoo fag
don't have on

The answer to your question is no.

If you identify yourself as a muslim, but you eat pork, don't pray, drink alcohol, smoke cigarettes, and fuck men... are you really a muslim?

They are

And as far as enjoying other degeneracies, I will say that I am guilty. This is the Jew world order and we are behind enemy lines. I don't choose a life of alienation and misery, it's ineffective for us all. Just remember where true north is and guide yourself back, inwardly.

tattoos + anime + video games is a really fucking gay combination.
tattoos are only permissible if you're a stupid hyper testosterone prison/biker/meth head crazy alpha. if you're some fag who has jacked off to hentai before you should never get a ttatoo

The true question of degeneracy is your religious values. Let's here them.

Red pilled entails a level of knowledge.

Degeneracy entails actions taken.

You can be red pilled and thus aware of behaviors being degenerate but engaging in them regardless.

Example: A heroin addict who is aware of the self destruction occurring is red pilled and degenerate.

No.

You have demonstrated a lack of self control and forethought and therefore cannot be considered "redpilled".

tats and piercings? It's not 1996 you mongrel dog.

This my girlfriend has a couple tattoos and piercings but I have none. She keeps trying to convince me to get one but even if I didn't hate the idea I would instantly regret just about anything I got.

Not unless ordered by a judge.

Plenty of people who smoke, drink and eat excessively are very well informed on the effects on their health, but they still do it. If the "redpill" doesn't motivate you to better yourself, than you are just another bluepilled person.

Yeah I would shoot you in the face, and rape your gf with my BCC ( Big Canadian Cock) on day of the rope.

what you look like doesn't make you a degenerate, only brainwashed bootlickers think like that, your actions are what make you degenerate, you might look like a faggot (piercings, dyed hair etc) and you should expect to be called a faggot, but you may still have proper, righteous values