Hey German anons, did you know we have places like this in the USA?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leavenworth,_Washington

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mt._Angel,_Oregon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Village
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Wenatchee_State_Park
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helen,_Georgia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solvang,_California
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankenmuth,_Michigan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vail,_Colorado
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colonial_Williamsburg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mackinac_Island
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Town of 2000 residents. Jesus Christ.

Me and my girl go there every summer during one of our top down weekend drives, Shitloads more go at Xmas.

There are many places like this in the USA.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mt._Angel,_Oregon

This place is really fun any time of the year, I went to german car show there in the summer time 2 years ago. Its meant to be a winter town since alot of the stores are christmas related.

Its pretty based, the only downside is there isn't a lake nearby. Only a rushing river which would kill you pretty quick if you jumped in.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Village

There are lakes nearby user...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Wenatchee_State_Park

What's the best German restaurant there, if price is no concern? I've only been once.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helen,_Georgia

Never been to Georgia.

Do you think i could live there? I'm tired of this shitty mudslime rapefugee riddled shithole

pretty lame and cringy
glad that the us gets overun by mexicans

Leavenworth is a meme town. Only good for getting drunk, climbing, rafting and fucking /fit/ climber chicks. The town itself is a joke. POLKA at the Gazebo all day every day!

If you're a Dane you might like Solvang!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solvang,_California

Of course you can.

Or maybe in Frankenmuth, Michigan?

Frankenmuth, Mich.

oops here's the link

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankenmuth,_Michigan

If you're a wealthy person, or can ski and want to fuck a LOT of divorced women, Vail's an option too.

We need to stay here to fix our own country, user...

It's going to be a lot comfier here in the USA than it is in Europe. Just make sure to bring at least two young women for every male.

If you fucks vote in Merkel again the Germans with a brain will know it's time to leave for sure.

Why not come over here and move to the comfiest nation on the planet? All my ancestors did it.

But how do i get in? I heard gaining citizenship is nearly impossible and i don't wanna be an illegal immigrant

Is there any place which is like an old eastern English town? Like Yorkshire.

wtf is up with those ugly meme villages in america, don't they have a culture of their own?

They have it in China, too

We are going to have a new merit-based immigration system in place VERY VERY soon user. In the mean while, do you have any skills?

Of course user, many many such places. We even have a whole town which is a period-authentic city from the time of the nation's foundation, it is pretty fucking British there as a consequence. You could probably get a job doing something cool if you have the right training and a good accent.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colonial_Williamsburg

>Why does European diaspora have European influences

Are you retarded?

The racial makeup of the city was 92.9% White, 0.4% African American, 0.5% Native American, 0.6% Asian, 0.2% Pacific Islander, 3.9% from other races, and 1.6% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 10.8% of the population.

>Hispanic or Latino of any race were 10.8% of the population.
DROPPED

These places have been inhabited by the various immigrants from Europe and their descendants for hundreds of years in some cases. When they moved over the styles came with them, and as time went on these places often passed laws protecting the historic look of their towns. We have an entire Federal program that maintains and assists with these efforts and others.

We don't want to knock everything down and build cheap Bauhaus ripoffs like you cucks.

>pic is 'architecture' in the Netherlands

Fuck I love that place.

We even have a full-size Stonehenge situated on the same parallel so you can dress up like a pagan and go do the solar worship stuff there like in the old days.

I'm a car mechanic

Maximum comfy and the only Muslims are just there to drop off money and leave after taking a photo.

You could probably get fast tracked today actually, especially if you applied for a job with an automaker.

Sounds great but i think i need to save some money fist

Marry an American woman

Mt angel oktoberfest is pretty fun. This year a bunch of cute high school girls danced to rammstein. Good dunkel too. Everyone in PNW goes to Leavenworth. Lemonsworth.

Sounds like an actual plan. Come over here and buy a shitty car and a tent and a sleeping bag and take a nice long road trip. You'll become an American in your heart. We're pretty decent people and we're probably overly-friendly to tourists. Just stay the fuck away from Florida.

The Oregon Coast has a hidden gem too, this is the place to be for Oktoberfest if you live in NW Cali or SW Oregon:

This would also work and could be substantially quicker.

Oh how could I forget Mackinac? Automobiles are prohibited by law on this small city-island. They use ponies and bikes and rickshaws. The cops have some cycles and squads and there is an ambulance service too but that's it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mackinac_Island

Hello turk boi. I bet I speak better german than your roach cunt.

I think that would take even longer if it's not a fake marriage

It takes years to finalize, they basically stall the fuck out of you to see if you're going to divorce and shit. You also have to fly back to your home country every once in a while. My buddy did it with his Japanese wife.