Men Who Have Tattoos Think It Impresses Women. Study Finds It Doesn’t

>Researchers Andrzej Galbarczyk and Anna Ziomkiewicz began by recruiting 2,584 straight Polish men and women. Each participant was made to view images of men shirtless. Sometimes the photos were modified by adding a small tattoo on the arm. Male participants ranked each photo with a tattoo as more attractive to women. Women meanwhile, were more likely to label non-tattooed men as attractive.

bigthink.com/philip-perry/men-who-have-tattoos-think-it-impresses-women-study-says-it-doesnt

Men are pretty stupid, confirmed.

>In Poland
Poland is conservative and traditional, even if they are poor and slavs.

>Poland
They should do this study in Riverside and see if they get the same results

I don't know man, plenty of chicks dig it. My gf thinks I should get one. I won't though, they don't make sense unless I'm some ritualistic Maori warrior lord. But I'm just a quadroon.

Depends on the tattoo

Dates, male names and military tattoos are considered okay provided they aren't obnoxiously large, (male names because their usually the names of the guys children or friends/family that have died), tribal tattoos get rated the worst next to chinese sleeves

No one ever said "Damn, that dude/chick is a loser for not having a tattoo." Tattoos are sometimes frowned upon, but clean skin without holes is never mocked and is usually desired.

Advice from someone who probably has 40+ years on you.

>permanent, hideous marking on your body
>attractive ever

I'm a dude, but I've always found all piercings and tattoos to be unattractive. I tolerate ear piercings in girls just because they are so common, but generally I prefer the unmarred female form, without artificial ink or holes.

but it actually does

Damn son, your grandfather was a negro?

I can't think of anything worth getting a tattoo of.

>Male participants ranked each photo with a tattoo as more attractive to women
explains why rednecks love them

Talcum X is that you?

THIC asians and latina chicks with koi sleeves or full bodies are hot though.

Yessir.
kek, no.

>Men are pretty stupid, confirmed.

Yeah, but at least were not as dumb as women.

>tfw no nigger grandparents/relatives
>tfw no real life Aunt Jemima and Uncle Ben
Not good, bros, not good.

Don't even jokingly envy me.. It... it feels bad.

>Man find that his personal taste is not universally well received

I don't think tattoos make someone more attractive, but never EVER listen to what women say they find attractive. They don't know what they really want.

I bet you're one of those guys that's one of the only fuckers still wearing t-shirts outdoors by mid-fall because you want people to see your shitty tattoo sleeves.

Getting a tattoo is stupid because it willl if anything reduce your attractive level to more people, you rarely will here a person say god I wish he/she had more tattoos then i'd date him but you will hear the opposite in most cases. Like wow look at that trashy tattoo on such a hot girl or guy.

My thing with tattoos is that no matter what I get a tattoo of, I will one day regret it

This. Tattoos are for trash no matter what, but plenty of trash white women think they are attractive, even though they ironically are only on highly emotional/sensitive men, and never true alphas.

High test webm

muh dick

Unless you are a seaman or special forces you are in no position to get a tattoo.