How Do We Get This Woman Elected?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Sfhc_e5P88&t=105s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Women shouldn't be world leaders

the alternatives are soros puppets who just want to bring more mudslime to france-

no thanks

Who is this?
What country is she running in?
GIVE ME ALL THE INFO BOYS

Stronk women should. Thatcher was the best.

says the country with a cuck for a prime minister

We don't. Go get some fresh air.

Then why do you have one?

PROTIP: Marie Le Pen can whoop Justin Trudeau's ass

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

SHOTS FIRED

YOU GONNA TAKE THAT, LEAF?

Go see the Bogdanoffs for a quick rundown.

Le Pen. France. Best president ever, but the place is flooded with rapist algerian muslims pissing shitting and raping the streets of Paris, as well as the millions of "refugees" pouring through.

The Brussels political class in gated communities will put a stop to her though, fair means or foul.

Soros will not allow Trump and Brexit (populism they call it) to spread.

>googles this
>skims wikipedia

what the FUCK am i looking at?

I hope she does get elected just because of her left wing economic policies and because she is a woman and it will make traditionalist righties butthurt.

>soros will not allow
>he says on the board that basically memed donald trump into office

You never know guy :^)

I hope she does get elected just because of her left wing economic policies.

please do not do that

he obviously won't
the day of the rake is coming faggot

We have to fight for her as much as we can on forums and spread memes

Her party is funded from abroad too.

Soros not really in good form lately. I wonder when the lord of Chaos decides enough is enough...

>How Do We Get This Woman Elected?

It has already begun.

The global backlash against the policies of white replacement are spreading, and the media propaganda that has held the populations in a trance are crumbling before their masters very eyes.

Le Pen will win.
And she will make France Great Again.
Returning the refugees to their homes
Wrest control of Paris from Merkel the crone.

Espace por le Francais.

Because muslims already have their own country.

I generally agree, but a nationalist woman is preferable to a male cuck like Trudeau.

Glorious Putin in Russia, then Brexit and Trump.

Now we need

Le Pen in France
AFD in Germany
Gert in the Netherlands
Lega Nord in Italy

This absolutely needs to happen

WATCH THIS: youtube.com/watch?v=8Sfhc_e5P88&t=105s

Marine is a fucking goddess.

If she wins, her victory might be even more important than Trump's since it will be the first far right party in power since this whole thing has started and it's in France which is a country that could be pretty influential.

I'm more excited for her than I was for Trump (and I was pretty excited for Trump) so I'm disappointed about the fact that Sup Forums doesn't talk about her enough. If there was as much publicity generated from memes for her as there was for Trump, she would easily win.

Come on, Sup Forums... We NEED to meme this woman into the presidency and make her our queen!

MARINE AU POUVOIR!!!

this. world leaders, no. local leaders, yeah im fine.

i voted for masto (sp?) over joe heck in NV because he's a goddamn filthy traitor.

>mfw he lost to some mexican chick for senator

If you don't care about Marine, I think after watching just a few minutes of that interview you will love her.

That BBC cuck gets triggered as fuck because he can't give her any shit. She is intelligent and hates cuckoldry... Perfect to be used as an example for all Europeans so that they realize they don't have to be afraid of far-right politics anymore.

If she doesn't win, I think that might be the end of these last months where we have been seeing nationalism growing. We must support her, Sup Forums.

>We must support her, Sup Forums.
most of us supported her a couple years ago when last she tried

Yeah but I think this year she has a great chance

My problem is that when Trump was running, people from all over the world were making memes and exposing Hillary's bullshit and stuff, and this isn't happening with Marine. Her chances of winning are decent but she might still lose and if we had everyone posting about it online like with Trump I think we could meme her into winning and possibly being a major force in uncucking Europe

There is so much potential in a victory for Marine and I would hate to see it go to waste

It's a good video. Thank you for posting this. Count on the media trying to pull out all stops to prevent her getting elected.

Remember what happened in Austria, they rigged the election not once, but twice. They weren't even subtle about it.

Apart from meming her into power the French need to make sure the votes are counted fair and no fraud takes place. And yes, that goes for us too.

i told my mother that we might get our first female president, but she'd be french. then my father blew it and told my mother that le pen is literally hitler

>tfw being french
>last hope of the nation isnt talking about oven temperature
>why live

does your father have a vagina?

nah, but he has a wife!

Are you actually able to vote in France or just messing around?

Superhumans

a bit of fun. france's leader is a president, and people are disappointed clinton is not our president. i told my mother that france may get their first female president, and it turned out shes a nazi virus

She would do wonders for France and the latest poll numbers look great. We gotta turn the meme machine on for Marine. Wish I spoke French...

No problem

It's a shame there aren't even daily threads about this on here like there were with Trump

I like her even more than Trump as a politician... She could really be the spark that starts a nationalist revolution all over Europe

Well, what's you from starting it? I know the German /AfD/General got started that way (the first ones I saw were by made by an Italian guy).

> Wish I spoke French...
Speaking from experience, some Dutch memes are made by english speakers who just post and ask translations in the thread. Most memes I've seen so far are bilingual (2 versions posted). since Dutch people mostly can read English too. Germans memes on the other hand are better in German.

Gotcha.

Pic related: Burger made this meme

Right wing : François Fillon : Strong candidate, can actually win the right wing even the Front National.

Left wing : Manuel Valls : Actually, it's our prime minister, bad guy, letteraly Hitler for the Left and Right... But the (((media))) are with him.

Jean-Luc Mélenchon : The right guy, the big french forum 18-25 from Jeuxvideo.com are behind him, and for that the (((media))) don't want him and treat him like Marine le Pen.

Not much you can do, the French don't speak English for shit, so a meme is nearly impossible.

Her victory would mean death to the EU - so pray to kek

You don't, cunts shouldn't be in government, especially not old whores like that.
Fuck off with shilling this bitch
Bullshit.

PRAISE KEK