Is it real?

OK, Sup Forums, let's end this once and for all. Is Trump's hair real?

Did he have a transplant? Is it a comb over? A wig? A toupee, perhaps? Why does he style it like that? What's the point?

Please post pictures to support your claims.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E6mIsg_mT-E
youtube.com/watch?v=fxDAyUiXphg
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why would he get fake hair that still looks like shit?

U jelly?

Yes, it's real

youtu.be/E6mIsg_mT-E

I never got the problem with his hair. Then again, I'm not a woman.

kek

Good point

I agree, it looks dope.
He said he'd change it after he becomes president but was probably trolling.

its numerous transplants over the years

Trumps dad had a receding hairline by the time he was in his 30's

Trump has arguably been receding since the early 60's (when he started wearing the combover) and you can even see evidence of a recession in pictures of his highschool graduation

So yes, his hair is real, but it likely comes from elsewhere on his body.

It's real but probably some transplantation has occurred over the years. All I care about is his ticker. He's got eight years ahead of him and I hope he makes it.

lmfao holy fuck. Jimmy messed his hair up big time. fucking kek

Seems like a very healthy bloke.

Baldness genetics are passed down from the mother.

Savage.

It's real it's just graphed. They take hair from like the back where it's usually more thick and grows back then cut it and cut the scalp and move it where needed. He's not lying that it's his hair.

Bald men are beta anyone would do the same.

yeah

his hair looks cool

you'd have to be a pedo or supporter of white genocide to find problems with it

No, it's just a 70's hairstyle. It would look more natural of he didn't have thinning old man hair.

There's a famous story about some politician, I think it was Churchill but I might be wrong, about how they would stick a paperclip into a cigar before a big meeting. The paperclip would keep the ash held together as they smoked it, meaning they could maintain a length of ash on the cigar that seemed impossible without falling off. To exaggerate the effect, he would often wear pure white suit jackets that would be ruined by the massive ash falling on it.

Without fail, the other parties in the negotiations would be massively distracted by the spectacle of the cigar ash and not be focused on what was being talked about.

I feel like Trump's hair is the same way. It's a massive, massive troll against what you are expecting and he basically refuses to acknowledge it is even there despite it being the defining aspect of his style.

So in effect, his hair perpetually keeps people off guard and distracted and he finds that useful. It's also now a signature part of his look.

Doesn't your hair come from your grandfather on your mother's side?

His hair is real, but it is very thin.
Because it is thin he grows it long so he can comb it forward and back on top of itself so it appears thicker.
He may have had a hair transplant.
A guy as rich as him could afford the most attractive and undetectable wig on the market, it wouldn't look like that if it were a wig.

It's real. Trumps hair is harvested from Golden lion marmosets fed exclusively on a diet of corn, white grapes, and mayonnaise to achieve his signature color and sheen. The best color and sheen.

meanwhile, hwndu threads are being deleted

It does.

I doubt he put that much thought into it.

I just don't get why he only combs it back just above the ears like that. Either comb it all back in the same style or none of it but it looks horrible when it clashes like it does.

you're still more likely to go bald if your father and grandfather did as well.

> tfw men on my mother's side are all bald

JUST

>The paperclip would keep the ash held together as they smoked it, meaning they could maintain a length of ash on the cigar that seemed impossible without falling off.
>To exaggerate the effect, he would often wear pure white suit jackets that would be ruined by the massive ash falling on it.

what?

The Trump look is already catching on with today's youth. Kids are paying big bucks for golden coifs like his.

He has had an unbelievable amount of hair transplants, is probably on heavy doses of finasteride and dutasteride, and is probably on anti-hair loss drugs that we don't even know about yet.

I have a theory that in the 90s-2000s he found a genetically compatible hair donor that had blond hair, and ever since then his hair color changed from brown to blond.

yeah i don't think thats actually true

The politician would smoke rigged cigars that could keep a huge length of ash on it. He'd also wear white suit jackets so if a big chunk of ash fell on his jacket it would leave a very obvious stain. People during meetings would be distracted watching the huge chunk of ash waiting for it to fall off onto his white jacket.

>I have a theory that in the 90s-2000s he found a genetically compatible hair donor that had blond hair, and ever since then his hair color changed from brown to blond.
Yeah, it could be that, or, y'know, he's grey and he dyes it blonde.

It's not a wig, it's documented that he had a failed hair transplant in the late 1980's that made his hair look like shit. He has to use a combover to hide the mess.

In more recent years he's had the front hairline fixed to look a little better but the top is thin and whispy, he has to either sport this hairstyle or expose his scalp. He has no choice at this point really.

Straighten a paper clip and stick it into a cigar. The ash stays on the metal wire like shishkebab.

>it's documented that he had a failed hair transplant in the late 1980's

proofs??

Trump has a Reverse Mullet, whereas his hair reflects his public persona: "Party in the front; business in the rear". So many of his opponents have dismissed or underestimated Trump as "just a faux television personality", much to their dismay when Trump overtakes them.

He just found a haircut he liked and kept it

Rare flag.

It's a very intricate combover. I understand it's part of his image, but it looks like shit and he should get rid of it.

its real, just looks silly

Candid photos make his hair not look so bad.

It's solidified Russian call girl piss.

It gets faggots like you talking about it so he gets free publicity.

youtube.com/watch?v=fxDAyUiXphg

Me neither, I never understood the hair meme.

jeez his skin is mottled

no wonder he wears his hair forward

also he should do this

He probably haved Barron bald and transplanted it. Barron is autistic but Trump only keeps him alive as a hair donor.

He's 70. Blotchy skin comes with the territory.

And yes, I think lex Luther trump is good.

>Nöthen and colleagues say they've found a gene variation that may explain some cases of male pattern baldness (androgenetic alopecia), the most common form of hair loss, which is related to the male sex hormones. The suspect gene variation sits on the X chromosome, which is handed down to men by their mother.

Now to be fair to X chromosomes everywhere, the Y chromosome is filled filled with a lot of junk. The reason why men are afflicted by stuff like dyslexia, colorblindness and what have you more than women, is because many Y chromosomes carry those traits while fewer X chromosomes do. So a woman would need to inherit two bad X chromosomes while a man only needs to inherit one bad one from his mother.

You're STILL talking about it. Decades later and people are STILL TALKIMNG ABOUT his hair and him.

He played you.

hairlines don't come from the fathers genes, moron.

Looks better like that. But still, wouldn't want him to change his hairdo.

I did a lot of research on hairloss myself because of my own early stages of hairloss.

Trump probably has done a lot of FUE Hair Transplants over the years from the back of his head combined with the drugs they recommend you take.

I myself started a finasteride and minoxidil treatment some months ago and got huge results just after 3 months.

There's no "proof" of it but that's the most reasonable theory I've heard, which is what some sources say. The hair transplant surgeries from that era look horrendous and he allegedly had one back then. You can see that he was going bald since at least his 20's if you look at old photographs of him. His hair is thin and wispy but still too thick to be just a combover. His hairline is intact at 70 years old even though some photos I've see of him at a younger age show him balding. Only way to do that is a transplant.

Who honestly gives a fuck though, the man is a legend.

did finasteride give you any side effects? I hear that shit messes with your dick

He has had the same haircut since the 80's. Nobody asked if it was fake then, it's not fake now. Fuck off with your completely lack of time awareness. I bet you don't even have object permanency, you subhuman piece of trash.

It's all real but he probably dyes it

Yeah, I hear it kills your drive and your capability

I think Trump is trying to avoid the Daddy Warbucks look.

THIS MAN IS YOUR PRESIDENT!

Bringin bantz to the US of A!

It's real, and it's fantastic.

keked

fucking hell

Only his barber knows his secret...

The overall effects and results of this treatment is very different between different individuals.

Personally I have to not noticed anything big in terms of sex drive. Sometimes it's higher than normal and sometimes it's lower, like it has always been. My diet/supplements and physical activity is what actually affects it. And even if I felt a 20%-30% lower sex drive, I would still pick having hair over it.

From what I have seen, about 2%-5% experience the negative side effects according to scientific studies. And they go away if you stop taking it.

You sometimes hear of a very small minority of those 2-5% that get lasting side effects. But there isn't a lot of studies done on these rare cases.

Why do you even care?

1. He's the fucking president
2. We are getting a hairloss cure within the next five years. Ten years at the very most.

this image proves his retarded NASA grade combover platform is totally unnecessary even for vanity
imagine how much time he spends having his hair dealt with, he should get a serious haircut and focus on his duties

Savage Don

Let's be serious, do you know many old men with cool hair? His hair was good twenty years ago and he was handsome as fuck, like most old men his fashion sense comes from his heyday twenty years ago and with time it not only goes out of fashion but doesn't look as good as it used to. It doesn't matter though because he's a billionaire and the leader of the free world.

I think he said he would change it, but it's already part of his image. Looks weird without it.

Anyway this guy practically doesn't sleep so I don't think we have to worry about his ready up time.

You dont inherit this from your dad you stupid fuck...its from you Mom's dad

Leftists who oppose this

Israel is a racist apartheid state who has illegal Jewish ONLY settlements
in the west bank where the border walls are wrapping around them inside
Palestinian land in an obvious land grab.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q

This is why terrorism happens and why the rest of the west gets blowback from it.

Israel builds these settlements on top of Palestinian villages that they have bulldozed by the military.
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240

If you support Israel you are not a leftist. End of Story.

10/10

>Mfw grandpa had a full head of hair at his death in his late 80s

Feels hairy man

it's real, and i think he styles it that way because he's a narcissist (not a bad thing, i am too) he want's his own unique hairstyle. i mean, just look at his signature

>ruining expensive cigars with the taste of metal

Sounds kinda gross

Usually, but not all the time. Both of my male siblings got my grandpa's hair, but I seem to have gotten my father's

because it was a botched job.

surgical options back then weren't great and mishaps happened, some worse than others, and Trump's was pretty bad. he beat his wife at the time over it because it was her idea.

oh come on. any decent barber could tell that's a comb-over from a mile away.

He did, there was even a picture someone found of Trump with his grandson with a completely new hair-style. Looked much better on him.

It is the hair of our glorious god-emperor. Praise Kek, and glorify His name, for it is He that will usher in a new age of glorious memetics.

not churchill. clarence darrow. did it to distract juries during other sides closing (jurors would be watching the huge cigar ash grow instead)

Very clever

>New York skyline complete with twin towers
27-DIMENSIONAL TEXAS HOLD 'EM

Crowd sizes and hair is about the only think the left can come up with about "Fighting" Trump.

this

RARE VARTA BATTERY SPOTTED!

prob transplants.

Holy fuck he looks based bald.

while i've read about it, both my brothers have the exact same hair as my father. i mean literally the same hairline and curls.

Lex Luthor Trump is best Trump

Who gives a fuck?

We all know that story was not real. And also, have you ever seen an actual botched hair transplant? That shit looks like doll's hair.

And anyone else that think's he rocks a wig.. There are plenty of videos of women running their fingers through his hair.

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.

BY AZURA BY AZURA BY AZURA

Am I the only one who unironically likes his hair?